CHAPTER 1

Crossing the Line || Zikun


*5 years before the incident*

Kunkun's POV

"Kunkun! Wake up" a familiar voice. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that it was Zhengting. My roommate and bestfriend.

"Good morning Kunkun" he said and smiled. I smiled back and said.

"Morning"

"Hurry and get ready or we'll be late" he said as he walk towards Justin who's still sleeping.

"HUANG JUSTIN! WAKE UP" he shouted and kicked Justin's . Poor boy.

"AHHHHH! THAT HURTS" Justin said and he immediately get up from bed.

"CAN YOU GUYS LOWER YOUR VOICE?" someone shouted from the other room.

"SORRY" Jungjung shouted and glared at Justin.

"What? It's your fault" Justin said and laughed. Jungjung grabbed Justin's cheeks and he pinched it.

"Hey! That hurts. Stop it" Justin said but still Jungjung doesn't listen and continued what he's doing.

I'll leave them for a bit. Cause I'll be doing my daily routine. After a while I finished all my routine.

"Bro! You still not finished?" I asked laughing. Justin is like he is about to cry. And again poor boy.

"You're finished already?" He asked and I just nod my head. He looked at Justin.

"You're so slow Justin" he said.

"What? I'm not. You're the one who's making me slow" Justin said and pouted.

"Our Tintin is so cute" I said and pinched his cheeks. Well, he's so cute.

"Ouch! Huhuhu. Why are you guys bullying me always?" He said and stopped pinching him.

"Oh. Sorry" I said.

"You know what Justin? If you won't get ready we'll leave you" Jungjung said.

"Mean" he said and walked towards the bathroom.

"So cute" I said.

"I know right. Teasing him is fun" Jungjung said and laughed.

After a while, Justin finally finished his routine and we left our dorm and began walking to school. And not long enough we've already arrived.

"Tintin, Jungjung, Kunkun" Chengcheng said while waving his hand. All of our friends are there.

"What's the event?" Jungjung asked. Well, it's the first time that they came to school early.

"We just want to try. You know bro" Xiao Gui said.

"Yeah bro" Bu Fan said.

"By the way, did you know?" Our little hamster asked.

"Know what?" I asked.

"There's a transferee and they said he is a son of a successful business man. A rich guy" Zeren said.

"He's also an only child" Ruibin said.

"They said he's a spoiled brat" Chengcheng said.

"Stop the rumors guys. You can't judge a person when you still didn't meet him" Jungjung said and I nod. The suddenly the door opened and it was our teacher.

"Okay class! Please settle down" she said as we go to our seats.

"So, Good morning class. Right now we'll be having a transferee" she said. I looked at my friends and to the door.

"Okay. You can come in" she said while staring at the door. He entered the room.

Woah. He looks so cool. So cool bro. He has this swag.

"Introduce yourself" our teacher said.

"B O O G I E Wang Ziyi. Hey! What's up?" he said with a cool tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~