EPILOGUE

Crossing the Line || Zikun


Kunkun's POV

I can't believe he'll show up again. But why now? Of all the time. Why now?

"Kun! Everything will be alright" Zhengting said as I continued crying.

"WHERE IS ZIYI? WHERE IS OUR SON?" A woman said. It must be Ziyi's mother.

"He's still in the operating room ma'am" Zhengting said.

"Oh my. My son!" She said as she was about to fall but luckily her husband caught her.

Her husband help her to sit on the chair next to me. I was so nervous. It was my fault why Ziyi is in that condition.

"I'm so s-sorry ma'am! It's my f-fault why Ziyi is here" I said as I faced her. I was still crying. She was lifting her hand. I was expecting that she'll slap me so I closed my eyes but I was shocked when she hugged me.

"No! We're the one who needs to apologize. This wouldn't happen if we stopped Ziyi's grandparents plan" she said while crying too.

"They planned to kill you. They hired someone to kill you but they didn't notice that Ziyi heard everything" Ziyi's dad said. I was shocked again. Why would they do that? Is it because I love Ziyi that much? Is it a crime?

"You must be wondering why? Since I was young I was controlled by my parents. They never allow me to do anything. They never allow me to have friends. I was just like Ziyi. We don't have freedom. One day I decided to escape them. I made so many friends when I was outside the mansion but they threatened them after that I never had friends. I was actually shocked that they'll do this things. They've gone too far" he said as he clenched his hands.

"They're too greedy" his mom said.

A moment of silence. No one dared to say a thing until the  doctor went out of the ER so we stood up and walk towards him.

"Are the relatives of the patient?" The doctor asked as they nodded.

"How is he?" Ziyi's mother asked.

"He's fine now. He still needs a lot of rest to heal the wound of the gunshot. He was lucky that he was just hit in the shoulder" the said while smiling. We were all relieved.

Ziyi was transferred in a private room. We just waited there for him to wake up but still he didn't. I think he still needs a lot of rest.

"Can you watch after Ziyi for a while? We just need to talk to his grandparents" Ziyi's dad said.

"Sure sir" I said.

"Just call us mom and dad" his mom said. I blushed and they just laughed and left.

"Why are you blushing Kun?" Zhengting asked.

"I-I'm not" I said as he laughed.

"Too obvious. Kun! I need to go get us some clothes. Is it okay if I'll leave you for a while?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said and smiled.

"And don't do anything to Ziyi okay? He's still hurt" he said and he ran.

"Zhengting!" He's so ugh!

I just looked at Ziyi for a while and I didn't noticed that I fell asleep.

I woke up with a sound of something that fell to the ground. I slowly opened my eyes and I say Ziyi. He's already awake.

"Ziyi!" I said.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked.

"No! I shouldn't be sleeping right now" I said as I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah! I'm always okay" he said.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"I should have been the one who's lying there" I said as I started to cry.

"I won't allow that to happen Kunkun! You're to precious to me" he said.

"I'll always protect you" he said.

"Well all I can do for you is crossing the line" I said.

"Crossing the line?" He asked.

"I crossed the boundaries that are separating our worlds. Remember I'm your first bestfriend. Did you forgot" I said as I broke the hug and pouted.

"I remember" he said and kissed me on the lips.

"What was that for?" I asked as I blushed.

"I love you" he said and smiled.

"You didn't answer my question" I said.

"I love you. Don't you love me?"

"Of course. I love you"

-END-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: Sorry if it's not good. 😊 But I'm still hoping that you'll like it. I love you guys. Thank you for supporting this story until the end. 😊

Finished Reading
Crossing The Line || ZiKun [COMPLETED]