CHAPTER 2

Crossing the Line || Zikun


Kunkun's POV

"Okay, Wang Ziyi you can sit where ever you like" our teacher said. Well, there's still a lot of vacant chairs and one of that was next to me. Well, actually there was someone who is sitting there but- aish I don't want to talk about it.

He walked towards the chair next to me and sat on it. I just stared at him. I don't know why.

I looked away when he noticed that I was looking at him. It was so embarrassing. Why did I even stared at him? Stupid Kunkun.

"Hey! Kunkun!" Jungjung whispered. I looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Why do you look so red?" He asked.

"What?" I asked as I covered my face with my hand. He just laughed.

"Cai Xukun! Are you okay?" Our teacher asked. I think he noticed that I was covering my face so I immediately uncover my face as I noticed all of them are looking at me with a worried face.

"I'm fine teacher. I was just thinking of something. Sorry for the inconvenience" I said as she just nod her head and get back in the discussion.

After a while the class endend and we were about to go to the cafeteria to eat some food for lunch and I noticed that the transferee is all alone. Why didn't anyone approached him? He looks so lonely.

"Kun! Hurry up! I'm starving" Xiao Gui said.

"I'll catch up later. You can go ahead" I said.

"Okay! Come on guys! Let's eat" he said while running towards the cafeteria. We just laughed.

"We'll be going now!" Jungjung said.

"And be careful okay" he whispered and after that he winked at me. Weird boy.

I looked at that Ziyi guy and he is still in the room. Well, I just going to talk to him. I walked towards him. I stopped infront of him.

"Hi! I'm Cai Xukun" I said while smiling. He just looked at me. This is so awkward. After a while he already talk to me.

"Wang Ziyi" he said.

"Nice to meet you Wang Ziyi" I said as I extended my hand to him. He immediately stood up and hold my hand and he dragged me.

I was shocked. What is he doing? Everyone is looking at us.

"H-hey! Where are we going?" I asked nervously. He didn't reply. What's with this?

I noticed that we were in the back of the school. I never been here before cause we were forbidden to go here. Wait! What?

"H-hey! Wang Ziyi. We are not allowed to go here!" I said but still he didn't reply. He still keep dragging me until I saw a small house. It looks old.

We stopped in front of it and he opened the door and I was shocked. It was beautiful inside. Well, don't judge a book by its cover.

I was stunned for a little bit and realized something.

"Ziyi? How did you know this place?" I asked and looked at him. He was looking at me. And suddenly he pinned me on the wall.

His face is so close. I can feel his breathing. It's so hot. Oh my gosh. Why is it so hot?

"Z-ziyi what are you doing?" I asked.

"Say, you have a crush on me right?" He asked as his face moves closer and closer to my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~