CHAPTER 6

Crossing the Line || Zikun


Kunkun's POV

"Bro! Can you help me with this?" One of our classmate asked Ziyi.

"Sure" he said and smiled.

I'm happy that Ziyi already have many friends. They just realized that the rumors were wrong and my Ziyi- I didn't said anything, I'm honest. Yeah back to the topic. And Ziyi is actually a kind.

"Hamster! Little chubby" Zhengting was kinda loud. He was pinching Quanzhe's cheeks. Poor boy.

"Ge! S-shtop it" Quanzhe said but still Zhengting didn't stop.

I think it really hurts you know. Let's try it. I pinched Zhengting's cheeks the way he pinched Quanzhe. He immediately let go of Quanzhe's cheeks and said.

"Ouch! Kun it hurtsh" he said and I let go of his cheeks and laughed, they all laughed except for Ziyi? He looked so serious and stuff.

"Hey bro! What's the problem?" I asked. I'm quite worried.

"Oh! Nothing" he said as he looked away. Weird.

"GUYS!" Justin shouted as he entered the room. We all looked at him.

"What's it Justin?" Chengcheng.

"The teacher is coming together with a new transferee I think?" He said as he was still in front of the door.

"Okay! Justin is right. There's another transferee this year. Now Justin, go to your seat and behave yourself" our teacher said.

"Sorry teacher" he said as he walked towards his chair. Our teacher went in together with a girl.

"Introduce yourself" teacher said.

"I'm Wang Yin. I'm a cousin of Wang Ziyi. I hope we'll be friends" she said while smiling and everybody looked at Ziyi. She looks cute the opposite of Ziyi. Well, Ziyi is cool bro. You know?

I looked at Ziyi and his eyes widen. I think he wasn't expecting this. I think they didn't contact him.

"Hey Ziyi! Are you okay?" I asked but he didn't respond, as if he didn't heard me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~