CHAPTER 3

Crossing the Line || Zikun


Kunkun's POV

"Say, you have a crush on me right?" He asked as his face moves closer and closer to my face.

"Wh-what are you saying?" I asked. I'm kinda scared in the moment.

"Just tell me your answer" he said. His face really close.

"I um I-" suddenly he laughed and took a step back.

"If only you could see your reaction" he said and I blushed. So embarrassing.

"But it's kinda cute" he said as he stopped laughing and sat on the sofa.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I won't say it again okay?"

"What's cute?" I asked.

"My face" he said. I walked towards him and looked into his face.

"Where? I don't see it?" I said not knowing that I was so close to him.

"You're too close bro" he said as I suddenly took a step back and I was out of balance.

(a/n: Kunkun! You need to improve you balance. Okay? Okay)

I closed my eyes as i was just waiting to fall to the ground but I didn't. I opened my eyes as I say Ziyi. I suddenly stood up properly.

"T-thanks" I said and an awkward silence overcome between us.

After a minute he suddenly laughed. I looked at him with a puzzled face. He must be crazy. Suddenly laughing when nothing is funny.

"You know what-" I didn't let him finish what he was about to say.

"I don't know anything" I said as he laughed again. What's with this boy?

"You're so funny bro. But you know? You're the first person to approach me" he said.

"Huh?" I am confused.

"Well, since I was young no one would talk to me cause they thought I was some kind of a spoiled brat and I look scary. They hate me"

"You're not scary. You're cool bro. And for now on you'll be my friend" I said and gave him a hug.

"R-really?" He asked.

"Yes and I'll introduce you to my friends okay? Let's go" I said as I pulled him towards the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~