CHAPTER 11

Crossing the Line || Zikun


Kunkun's POV

"Hey! Why aren't you talking to me?" Ziyi asked as I remained silent.

I'm still in the hospital right now. Well, they won't allow me to go home cause I don't know. I didn't listen to them cause I'm pretty busy ignoring Ziyi.

Why you ask? It's because I'm upset. That three days that I was sick he never even asked them. I was expecting that he will. He just cared when he knew that I was on the hospital.

"Kun! Why are you like this?" He asked again. I still didn't say anything. It's so hard you know? Pretending that no one is here in the room but me. My friends left me here. I didn't allow them to skip school again because of me but this handsome- I mean this boy beside me doesn't want to attend school.

"You're hurting me you know that?" Hurting? He's being weird. What's he thinking-

"H-hey Ziyi! What are you doing?" He suddenly hugged me.

"At last! I miss your voice Kunkun" My heart suddenly skipped a beat. No, stop this! Stupid heart.

"L-let go!" I said as I tried to push him but failed. I forgot, I'm still in the stage of recovery so it means I'm still weak. Stupid mind again.

"Kun! I've so worried about you. Since that day I've never heard something about you. I don't know what to do but to remain silent. I'm actually shy around people when I'm not with you. I also started missing you-"

"What?" I didn't believe what he just said. He miss me? Is this a joke.

"I've said it once. I won't repeat it" he said and let go of the hug.

"You said you miss me am I right?" I'm just making sure if I heard it right.

"So you heard it. Why do you even need to ask again?" He looked away while blushing. He's so cute when he's blushing.

"You miss me as a friend am I right?" I don't know where thay question came from. He looked at me. He didn't reply. I was disappointed because of that so I looked away. Why do I even expect a lot when I know that I end up getting hurt? Why am I so stupid?

"You should go to school now. I don't want you to skip class because of me. I'm fine now. I can take care of myself" I said as I gathered all my courage to look at him and smile. A fake one.

He didn't answer again. What's with him? Did someone took his tongue or something? Well, who cares? Me of course. Too obvious.

This is so awkward. He's looking at me straight in the eye. Oh my gosh! Why so serious my man- I mean man. I'm assuming guys. What's really happening to myself? So are we going to remain like this-

"Cai Xukun! I think I have feelings for you" so he decided to talk- wait what did he just said?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~