CHAPTER 9

Crossing the Line || Zikun


Kunkun's POV

"Kun? Wake up already!" Zhengting said. I slowly opened my eyes.

"C-can you turn off the aircon please" I said with a low voice.

"But it's already off Kunkun" Justin said as he walked towards me.

I slowly got up. My body is so heavy. My head hurts. What's happening to me?

"Are you okay Kun?" Justin asked as he placed his hand on my forehead.

"So hot!" He said as he put down his hand and Zhengting suddenly walked towards us and placed his hand on me forehead.

"Kunkun! You have a fever" Zhengting said.

"I'm fine" I said as I tried to stand up but Zhengting didn't allow me.

"You should stay here!" He said with a worried tone.

"But-"

"No buts!"

"Who'll be taking care of him?" Justin asked.

"I'll be staying here with him. Just go to school" Zhengting said.

"Then you'll miss school" I said.

"It's fine. I can't leave my friend here, especially when they're sick" Zhengting said.

"He's right Kun. So I'll stay here too" Justin said and suddenly Zhengting smacked him with a pillow.

"Justin! Go to school" he said while glaring at Justin.

"But it's unfair!" Justin said while pouting.

"Then what about this! I'll be talking care of Kunkun this morning and you'll be the one who'll take care of Kunkun this afternoon okay?" Zhengting said.

"Okay! Yehey" Justin said.

"Then go. You'll be late"

"Sorry for bothering you guys" I said and looked down.

"No your not" Justin said.

"We're just doing our obligation as a friend" Zhengting said as he lift my head and pinched my cheeks.

"Hey! Kunkun's sick! Don't do that" Justin said and Zhengting immediately let go of my cheeks.

"Sorry!" He said. I just laughed.

"So, I'll be going now" Justin said as he was about to go out of our dorm.

"Wait!" I said and he stopped.

"Please don't tell Ziyi anything" I said.

"I won't. Get well soon Kunkun. Bye bye" Justin said and walked out of the room.

"You should take a rest. I'll just go get food and medicine" Zhengting said and I just nodded.

I'm lucky to have friends like them. I said in my mind and aft a while I didn't notice that I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~