Chapter 9

All My Heart

 

“Oppa. Will you tell me where are we going now?” Jessica asked when she already in his car. “Ani. Just wait and see.” DongHae said. Jessica rolls her eyes. “Aish this little girl!” DongHae said. DongHae almost hugs her as he helps Jessica to wear the seatbelt. Jessica automatically closed her eyes as DongHae’s body just a few inches away from her. “Wae? I didn’t meant it in any other way.” DongHae said and chuckled looking at Jessica’s reaction. Jessica hits him lightly as she blushed. “I am not a little girl anymore.” Jessica said and pout. “You are always be my little girl.” DongHae said and drove his car away.

 

Jessica POV

 

“You are always be my little girl.” DongHae oppa said. So, I think that there are nothing to be worried about. He just see me as his yeodongsaeng. No more no less. But, why I felt quite disappointed hearing that answer? Aish, molla! I just looking at the road. Where will this path brings us? Looks like Namsan Tower. Am I right? I’ve been here a few times already. Once with Taylor. But, I don’t really remember why we didn’t lock our padlocks here. Is that because he don’t believe that? I don’t remember it. But, I have feeling that I will have great memories with oppa here even this is not my first time here. “Namsam Tower! Jjinja! Gomawo, oppa!” I screamed.


 

End of POV.

 

DongHae POV

 

“Namsam Tower! Jjinja! Gomawo, oppa!” Sica screamed. I knew that this might not be her first time here. But, I really hope that I can please her. I have an important task to be done tonight. But, I don’t know if I manage to do that. “Grr…” that sound comes from Sica’s tummy. I can’t help myself to laugh. “Yah! You really don’t know how to care for your own tummy. Should I be the one who will care for it? Kkaja! We’ll have our dinner first.” I said before stopping my engine. I opened her door and hold her hand.

 

“Oppa! This restaurant seems so expensive. Can we just find some street food or something?” Sica said feeling guilty. “This is my congratulatory present for my Baby. And I have my work and my own salary right now. So, I ensure you that I can afford this. And lastly, I’ve told you so many times that I am willing to spend my money for you forever. Yes, forever.” I said. Did she receives my hint? I don’t think so. That’s not powerful enough I think. “Then, your future wife will surely be mad at me for using up all you money. But, if you want me to. I on to have this kind of war with your Yoona. I had that since young and I am used to it” Sica said. I really don’t get it why she can’t even make peace with Yoona. “Come on. I know that you are hungry.” I said.

 

After our foods already being prepared for us, I try to plan on something to ask her. “So, is there any other guy hitting on you right now?” I asked Sica. “Guy? Too wild to be trusted. I’ve been wasting all these years just to be hurt by him this way. I am not ready to start all over again.” Sica said. “Then, when will your heart be ready again?” I asked. “When? Maybe if I met someone that I know can loves me with all his heart,who will never hurts me, who will never makes me cry, who I believe can makes me happy forever. Sounded like fantasy, right?” Sica said. Why didn’t she looks at me who had been in front of her for a long time? Is really can’t see me more than an oppa? Is she already oppa-zoned me?

 

“Oppa? You are older than me. You should get married first. So, are you waiting for Yoona?” Sica asked. Again. Why it is always Yoona? “Did I ever say, I love Yoona. You are the one who said that over and over again. I’ll tell you this. And I will say this again and again. We are just friend. No more no less. And she has someone in her heart. And I know that someone really loves her with all his heart. So, I will never betray him.” I explained to her. “Okay. Then, do you love someone else? Or your types of girl.” Sica asked. Why she asks me this kind of question?

 

“Want to know? No specific reasons. As long as I can love her with All My Heart. Because oppa believe that, when I love someone I will see her charms. Even, in other person’s eyes she has many flaws. But, for me I’ll love everything about her. I can accept all her flaws and strengths. Even if she can’t see me yet. I’ll wait until the day she can looks at me with love.” I said. “She must be lucky to get you as her man.” Sica said.

 

After we finished our dinner, we walks side by side. As the wind is quite strong, I can see her shivering. I take off my jacket and put it on her shoulders. “Better?” I asked. “Neh. Gomawo, oppa.” Sica said tightening my jacket to her small body. “Come! Let’s ride the cable car.” I said holding her hand. There are quite full that I tried to protect her. But, I make that as natural as I can to cover up my intention. So, I don’t really sure if she realised my intention. She is excited to see the night view up here.

 

I also bring her to the digital observatory area. She is really enjoying the cracking floor. She is really a little girl. My little girl. “Oppa! I’ve been here a few times already. But, this is the first time I’ve been in this area. I really wanted to see through the telescope.” Sica said already pacing to the telescope. I am happy that I can make her smiling brightly. As I see her looking through the telescope, I rest my hands on her tiny waist. “Did you seen anything magnificent?” I asked her. I know that she is startled by my action. But, she tried to relax. “Daebak! You should see it also, oppa.” Sica said excitedly.

 

After that, we walked to the roof terrace. I hold her hand. “Sica. I know that we are not dating. But, oppa really want to lock our padlocks here. Because, I really don’t care whether we are only oppa-dongsaeng or a lover or just any kind of relationship. But, one thing for sure. Oppa want to be by your side forever. I don’t want to lose you. So, would you like to lock our padlocks here?” I said showing the pink padlocks in front of her. “You know that I can’t live without you, oppa. So, kkaja!” Sica said dragging me there. I can see a tear drop. But, she wipes it away immediately.

 

We find somewhere to sit. But, as her skirt is too short she keeps in pulling it. So, I took off my vest leaving only thin layer of my shirt to cover her exposed leg. “Gomawo, oppa.” Sica said. “Sica, oppa have one last question that I need your answer. What if I asked you to be my someone special? Would you accept me or not?” I asked. She choked as she heard my question. “Err. What are you talking about? You are my oppa. And I love you for that. Erm. It is near midnight. Oppa made a promise with Dad to send me home before midnight.” Sica said awkwardly. I sighed. Is that a rejection? We had a silent moment on our way home.

 

End of POV

 

Jessica POV

 

I know that oppa is mad at me. Oppa will never shout at me or hurting me even if he is mad at me. He can never do that. So, he chooses to give me silent treatment like this if he ever be mad at me. Our way home seems like forever when he don’t looks at me and don’t talk to me. “Gomawo oppa for today. You made me so happy. And I am very sorry for what happened.” I said before leaving his car. “Tell uncle and aunty that I can’t meet them. I need to hurry.” DongHae oppa said before leaving. I froze there and I can’t help to cry. I know that he is hurting. But, I really don’t know what I feel about him. After a few minutes of crying, I wipe away my tears.

 

I paced into my house like nothing happened. As I entered my house, Mom and Dad are waiting for me. “Jessica Jung! Come here.” Dad called for me. His ‘Jessica Jung’ really gave me goosebump. “Oppa said that he can’t meet you. He is in rush.” I said to Dad. He just nodded. “Did uri son-in-law said anything to you? Is there any good news for us?” Mom asked me looking so excited. Did they knew something? Or to the worst, did they planned something on me? “Good news? Just what are both of you planning on me? Did Mom and Dad asked oppa to propose me? Did both of you really love him to the extent that you don’t even ask me what I feel toward him?” I asked as I am really piss off. They are deciding my future without my concern.

 

“So, did you say no? We had done everything to make you closer. Yes! We do love him. But, you are my daughter. I’ve let you decide your life before. But, you’ve hurt because of your own decision. I can’t afford to see you being hurt by any other man anymore. You are too precious for us. Is that wrong for us to bring you closer to the one we believe will never hurt you, will love you with all his heart, will do his best to make you happy? Is there not enough proof all this time that he can protect you until your last breath? Maybe we are really at fault. Just do whatever you want, Jessica Jung.” Dad said before leaving me there. “Just open up your heart, dear. Will he makes you happy forever? Can he really makes you happy?” Mom said before leaving me all alone. I cried.

 

I’ve been thinking about everything when I take my bath. Everything from what I feel about Hae oppa, what he done to me before, what he said and what Mom and Dad said before. Honestly, I am fluttered by oppa’s sweet words. I felt nervous when I thought oppa has any other intention when he helped me to wear the seatbelt. Yet, I honestly hoping for something to happen. I felt warm inside when oppa gave me his jacket as I am shivering and his vest to cover my exposed thigh. Yes, I am shocked when oppa hold my waist. But, slowly I felt secured in his embrace. I felt protected when oppa tried to block me from being pushed by others when we were in cable car. And honestly, I felt that what Dad and Mom said before is a truth that I can’t see before. But, what if oppa just said that because Mom and Dad asked him for? What if Hae oppa didn’t really see me more than a dongsaeng?

 

I plopped myself on my bed. I rubbed my temple. “I thought that you will be smiling ears to ears after your date with DongHae oppa, Mrs. Lee?.” Krystal said. “Krys! Come, help me.” I said pulling her toward me. “Wae?” Krystal asked. “Actually, I just said that for fun. I don’t expect this to be this serious.” I said. “ I don’t get it, unnie.” Krystal said. “Like this. I don’t really meant it when I say Jessica Lee sound good or everything about being together with Hae oppa. But, then oppa asked me what if he asks to be my man? Then, Mom and Dad planned to bring us closer. I am not ready to think about this seriously.” I said. “I thought you are already made up your mind. DongHae oppa had done everything for you since forever. Don’t you have any feeling for him?” Krystal asked me.

 

“Actually, lately I’ve been thinking about this. Before this, all his sweet talk never bother me. But, now it really shoots me right into my heart. I felt really different when he cared for me. The feeling is not the same anymore. But, I don’t think that I love him. At least, not yet. I said to him that I want someone that can love me with all his heart, can makes me happy forever, never hurts me. I really think that it is impossible to find the man as perfect as that. But, come to think about it again. He can do all that. Even, Mom and Dad can see that. Why I can’t?” I said. “Honestly, I felt the same. He is like the best guy for you since forever. I really don’t get it that unnie don’t fall in love with oppa. But, believe me. If you open your heart and let your heart feel the new feeling that you felt right now. I know for sure that he can makes you fall head over heels for him. He already proved it all this time.” Krystal said.

 

“Then, what if oppa just do this because of Mom and Dad asked him for. What if he really sees me as a sister only? Not like we think.” I asked. “I am 100% positive. But, unnie can ask oppa for his confirmation.” Krystal said and shrugged. “I’ll talk to oppa later when I start working.” I said in determination.

 

End of POV.

 

A/N

To my readers and subcribers, I am back! Thanks for reading and subcribing. I really apreciate it. I am forcing myself to find a time to update this series of fanfics. Honestly, I barely have time for myself and I am having lots of stress lately. Let me talk about uri Suju oppa for now. "Suju only have ELF. ELF only have Suju". I knew I am late to talk about this. When I read about this weeks back I am not so surprise. But, I am still touched. I am not surprise because that person is uri 'Angel without wing', Teukie oppa. My ultimate bias! The reason why I love him. A man full of love toward others no matter how peoples treated them. I am crying to know that he had Enteritis before. I cried more knowing that he still showed up performing on the 2nd day SMTown like nothing happened. How he apologised of him being sick and promised to show up for ELF. This guy really know how to make ELF especially me fell in love with him more and more each day. It is good enough for me if he just be there or maybe just a video showing us that he is in a good condition already. But, he goes to the extend of performing together like nothing happened. I remember watching him in his show, after some treatment saying that "Everyone seems to hate me." and I cried. I really wanted to be there and hug him and say that "How can peoples hate such a person full of love like him? We are here to give our love for you no matter what happened.".
Just be healthy and have a beautiful life, uri Suju oppa. You all deserved that.