Chapter 6

All My Heart

8 Years Later

 

Krystal and MinHo just finished their School Sport Day. It has been the second year they were awarded as the best athlete of the year. They walk home together. “Krystal, it is still early. Let’s catch one or two movies. And have some food.” MinHo suggested. “Oppa, did you read my mind or what? Kkaja! Wait! Are you asking me for date, oppa?” Krystal asked teasingly. As they walk together, they see a couple kissing each other right beside them. Krystal is quite shocked to see the couple. But, MinHo covered her eyes using his hand. Krystal is struggling to see them. “Ani. We are still underage to watch them.” MinHo said. “Yah! But, oppa didn’t close your eyes.” Krystal protested. But, there are something bothered her.

 

They walk into a cafe. “Oppa, you didn’t close your eyes before. Did you seen that before? Do you watch that thing? What they call that? Yadong?” Krystal asked. “Yah! Don’t ask me this kind of question.” MinHo said. “Oppa! I want to go back.” Krystal threats him. “Ara, ara. I’ll tell you. You know, hyung. SiWon hyung did it several time with YuRi noona. I just accidently seen that. It is not that I wanted to see them did that on purpose.” MinHo admitted. “YuRi noona? Don’t tell me she is the same YuRi girl as the one at the cafe?” Krystal asked suspiciously. “Yah! It is a long gone story, babe. Closed already.” MinHo said giving up as that’s the nth time Krystal brings the story up. Krystal just nodded seems satisfied with his answer. “But, actually oppa. It is not that I want to watch them kissing. I am 100% sure that the guy is Taylor oppa. But, oppa keeps on covering my eyes.” Krystal said still frustrated.

 

“Taylor hyung? Sica noona’s boyfriend? So, what do you want to do next?” MinHo asked. “Oppa, let’s watch movies other time. I don’t feel right. I think that I just want to tell unnie. But, I don’t really know how to.” Krystal said. “I think that you should try to observe noona first. Does she knew about this already? Or did she has any clues? If the time is right, you should tell her.” MinHo suggested. “Arasso. Gomawo, oppa.”

 

Jung Family’s House

 

Krystal just arrived home after her date with MinHo. She sees her sister Jessica is ready to go somewhere. She feels uneasy. “Unnie. Are you going somewhere?” Krystal asked. “Neh. I’ve been ready for about 2 hours before. But, Taylor informed me that he has something important to do. And it is urgent. I am now waiting for him to pick me up. He promised me to get me right after he settled everything.” Jessica said. She seems like she already tired with all that. “Luckily, Hae oppa is not busy to chat me last two hours.” Jessica said.

 

“Unnie, did Taylor oppa always like this or this is just the first time?” Krystal asked after she made her mind. Jessica is about to answer her sister when her phone rangs. She just signalling that she needs to go already. “Hae oppa is always better choice for you, Sica unnie.” Krystal said and sighed after her sister leaves.

 

A Week Later

 

Krystal watching her sister getting ready for her date. A week had passed that she can’t stop thinking on how should she tells her sister. “Krys, actually after thinking about this there is something that seems weird actually. There had been quite a few times that Taylor postponed our date. Or else, he left me on our date in urgency. We hardly find times together. And even if we are together, he seems like he is not with me. He keeps on checking his phone. Or he just didn’t focus much on me.” Jessica spills. “Is that right? Then, what do you want to do unnie?” Krystal asked. “I am going to observe him when we date later. He keeps on giving excuses that sometimes do falls on the right places.” Jessica said. Jessica’s phone rangs and she just showed to her sister and leaves.

 

Krystal is waiting for her sister. She is determined to tell her sister about Taylor Kwon. “Are you waiting for me?” Jessica asked as soon as she arrived. “So, how is it unnie?” Krystal asked. “I think he has someone else. When he go to the restroom, I checked his phone. There is a selca of he and a woman. They looks close. And he doesn’t have family here. Just his parents. He doesn’t have any cousin or sibling.” Jessica said. “Unnie. Mianhe. I need to tell you this. I’ve been thinking hard on how to tell you this. Last week, I think that I’ve seen Taylor oppa with a woman. Kissing by the street.” Krystal told her in guilt. “But, you can try to find out by yourself if you don’t believe me.” Krystal added. “I do believe you. But, I need to see by myself. I’ll call Hae oppa for help.” Jessica decided.

 

1 Week Later

 

Jessica is getting prepared for her date. But, Taylor Kwon is giving her some excuses saying that he will be late for about one and a half hour. She also asked some of Krystal’s friends and MinHo’s friends to roam around the city to locate him. Jessica called DongHae asking for accompany. “Oppa! Did you remember about the thing I talked about last week? Can I ask for your help now?” Jessica asked. “Neh, baby. I’ll be going now.” DongHae said. “Will you be okay? You are just started working for a few months to escape work like this.” Jessica said feeling guilty. “Gwenchanna. I can always ask Hyukkie to cover my work for me. Teuk hyung will understand. It is not that I’ve done this before. No worries. Anything for you, Baby. Get ready. I’ll pick you up. Do you know where is he now?” DongHae asked. “Neh. Onew and Luna said they saw them walking hand in hand in front of the cinema. And now, TaeMin and Sulli saw them entering the new cafe.” Jessica told him.

 

Cafe

 

Jessica and DongHae sit behind Taylor Kwon and his new girlfriend. They can see how close they sit. They also doing some hanky-panky that really boiling up Jessica’s heart. DongHae takes Jessica’s hot coffee and blows on it to reduce its temperature. He gives her the coffee. Jessica drinks it still feeling annoyed. DongHae pats Jessica’s shoulder to calm her. “Oppa, kkaja!” Jessica said and grabbed his hand. “Are you sure, Baby?” DongHae asked back. Jessica just nodded.

 

Jessica walks elegantly toward Taylor Kwon. She pats his shoulder and he just shoves it away without turning back. After a few moment, he turns back to see Jessica. He is shocked. “Honey! It is not like what you think. She is just a sister of mine.” Taylor made up a very ‘brilliant’ lie. “Oh! Sister? I’ve known you long enough to know that you are the only child in your family. And it is not that I just come in. I’ve been watching you since half an hour to see everything you've done with this 'sister' of yours. So, there’s no need to cover things up.” Jessica said coldly. “Baby, that’s enough. He is not worth it for you to keep. Do you want anything? Oppa will get it for you.” DongHae said and hugged Jessica’s waist. “Neh. I want steak. Would you get it for me, oppa?” Jessica said in a cute voice. “Neh. Anything for my Baby.” DongHae said and patted Jessica’s head. They left Taylor Kwon who is still can not digest the scene.

 

DongHae takes Jessica to his car. He opened the door and help Jessica to sit. Jessica started to cry. “Where do you want to go? Should I bring you to the beach? We’ll find a secluded area for you to cry.” DongHae said. Jessica just nodded still crying. For her, she just need to cry her heart out. Without anyone to judge her. As for him, he knows the girl beside him too well. She is not a girl who will let herself cries in front of people. She hates to lose. Even, she had been cheated on she will never show that she lost the game. But, deep down inside she is still a girl in love. She needs to cry to ease her aching heart.

 

They arrived at the beach and DongHae makes a call. “Hyung! I’ll take a day leave. Jessica really needs me now. Mianhe, hyung. I’ll really make up for today. Gomawo, hyung.” DongHae said to EeTeuk through the phone. DongHae brings her to a quite hidden area. They sit there. “Would you like to eat anything? Oppa will get it for you.” DongHae said already standing up. But, Jessica hold his hand. “Can you sit beside me, oppa?” Jessica said. “Neh.” DongHae said. Jessica hugs DongHae and cries in his embrace. DongHae pats her until she had enough. As she can control her feeling, she wipes away her tears. “Oppa, how could he did this to me? We’ve been together for years. Am I that stupid to believe in him?” Jessica throws loads of questions. DongHae holds her arms. “You are not stupid. You are just a girl in love. I can’t say anything about he cheated on you. Only him knows his reason. I don’t know where it goes wrong because it is between you two. But, trust me. There will never be second love if you really love your partner. Just like you. Even how well other guy treating you. You just love him. When we love our partner, we will try to improve ourselves. And we will accept our partner’s strengths and flaws. We will work out on the relationship. You are never wrong to love someone. He is the one who is at lost because he lost the one who really loves him all this time. So, cheer up Baby!” DongHae said giving strength to Jessica.

 

“Grrr.” the sound comes from Jessica’s tummy. Silence. DongHae staring at Jessica’s tummy and lets a loud laugh. “Oppa!” Jessica shouted and hit DongHae out of embarrassment. “Ara, ara. Let’s get some food.” DongHae said. “Hotteok? Ttebokki!” Jessica suggested as she already imagining all the foods. She is clinging to DongHae’s arm as she keeps saying all the foods she craving for.

 

A/N

Here I am. Updating this. I've just come back from my holiday. A family trip. So, I've been working on this series as soon as I arrived. Hope you all will like it. Gomawo for reading, subscribing and commenting. I really appreciate that. Saranghae my readers! Saranghae my fellow ELF! Saranghae SONE!