Chapter 8

All My Heart

 

Jessica just got an important call. That call makes her really happy. So, the first thing that comes to her mind is that she needs to call someone. She searches for that name in her phone. “Oppa!” she screams as soon as her call being answered. “Wae, princess? Wae?” DongHae asked her. “I don’t know if oppa knew this beforehand. But, I’ve passed the interview and was accepted to work at your place. I’ll start working next week.” Jessica told him excitedly. “Jjinja? Daebak! Are you free tonight?” DongHae asked. “What time will oppa pick me up?” Jessica asked. “7 pm? I think that I got enough time to get ready.” DongHae said. “Okay. Take your time, oppa. But, where are you going to take me?” Jessica asked. “Secret.” DongHae said. “Oppa, just tell me. So, that I can dress up properly.” Jessica said. “No need. You are the most prettiest woman in my eyes. So, I’ll look only at you no matter what you wear.” DongHae said before ended the call.

 

Jessica POV

 

“No need. You are the most prettiest woman in my eyes. So, I’ll look only at you no matter what you wear.” DongHae oppa said before ending the call. I can’t digest his words. I know oppa is a sweet talker. But, I don’t even realised just when did his sweet talk started to shoot me right into my heart. I am sure I’ve always see him as a brotherly figure all this time. But, why now I felt different? “Argh!” I shouted. I can feel that I am blushing so hard. I plopped myself on my bed. I giggled as I feel really happy. Oppa’s words keep on playing inside my head.

 

“Wow! You look so happy, unnie. Care to share?” Krystal asked as she entered my room. “Am I? As you are here, help me to choose what to wear tonight.” I said walking over my wardrobe. “I can see your smile all over your face. Why? Date?” Krystal asked. “Molla! DongHae oppa never tell me where he will take me. So, I don’t know what to wear.” I said and pouted. “So, that’s why you are so happy? Are you that excited to be Jessica Lee?” Krystal asked me in her sarcastic tone. I paced back to my bed and take a pillow to hit her. “What do you say?” I said as I hit her. “Sorry unnie, sorry. I surrender. Do you want me to help you or not?” Krystal said in desperation. So, I stop teasing her. “Jebal. But, Jessica Lee sound good too.” I said teasingly. We look at each other before laughing hard.

 

“Yah! What should I wear?” I asked again. “Just take out your best in there.” Krystal said. After about 10 minutes of choosing, I took out about 10 pieces of mine. There are dresses, mini dresses, blouse and shirt. “Most of them are my newest. I just wore them once or twice.” I said and sit on my bed. Krystal is thinking while looking at each and every one of them. “I think oppa must be thinking to take unnie out for dinner. I am 60% sure. But, since we are not 100% sure we will go for the simpler one. So, these dresses are out. This shirt is nice. But, if really oppa is going to take you for dinner. This is really out. So, mini dress and blouse. I think that these two are the best. But, you should try both. So, I can see which one looks the best on unnie.” Krystal said.

 

I take them and change in front of her. “Unnie! Go change in your bathroom.” Krystal shouted covering her eyes. “We are girls. As if I don’t have your kind of pictures. I have tonnes of them. I’ll use it if you dare to plan something on me.” I said. “You y!” Krystal shouted. “I acknowledge that.” I said and smirk. After I wore both of them, I can see that I look more matured and ier in the white blouse and mid thigh skirt compared to the yellow white mini dress. I look like a high school student in that dress. A cute student for sure. “I think that the white and black blouse is better for your dinner. The blink blink on the skirt looks nice.” Krystal said. “Agree with me?” Krystal continues. I look again my reflection on the mirror. I nodded as I am satisfied with my look. “I should tie my hair up high. So, that my neck and chest can be seen.” I said imagining my look. “Are you really going to seduce DongHae oppa?” Krystal asked. I just shrugged.

 

Even if I am saying it like it is nothing. But, deep down inside I am struggling with my own feeling. I don’t really know just what is my real feeling toward Hae oppa. I am really sure that he is just a loving brother. But, now why it seems like it has changed? Oppa had seen me like since I am in Mom’s tummy. He must just love me as a dongsaeng. Did he really meant whatever he is saying? I’ve been with Taylor for years. But, I am still getting hurt. I don’t want to feel it again. I am not brave enough to take our brother-sister love to another level. We’ve been together like oppa dongsaeng for years. So, I think that we should stay that way.

 

End of POV.


 

The Park’s (SJ Label) Office

 

After talking to Jessica on the phone, DongHae looks for his hyung. He knocks the door. He enters as he got his permission. “Anything, Hae?” EeTeuk asked. “Gomawo, hyung!” DongHae screams and hugged EeTeuk. “Is that about Sica?” EeTeuk guessing. “Gomawo hyung for letting her to work here.” DongHae said. “I never take anyone in because of anyone. Her passion attracted me. You know how stress we can be when we are dealing with such a big project. So, it is good if she got the passion.” EeTeuk said. DongHae just nodded. He sits beside EeTeuk. “Hyung. Is it possible if I request for the house that I’ve been designing before?” DongHae asked. “Oh! Is it time already? I don’t think that we are handling such a big project right now. So, me might be able to construct it along the way with our project right now. But, it may takes some time as we have our own focus. We’ll talk about this later.” EeTeuk said. “Gwenchanna. It is not that sure yet. But, I think that it is going that way. I’ll inform hyung if we were confirmed already.” DongHae said. “Feel free to. I can’t promise you anything. But, surely I help in my best way.” EeTeuk said. “Gomawo, hyung! Saranghae!” DongHae said and kissed EeTeuk.

 

Jung’s House

 

DongHae arrived on time. He looks so handsome with white vest and black leather jacket. He takes a small bouquet of flowers and walks to her house. He knocks the door. Jessica hiding behind the door. “Why are you hiding, Baby?” DongHae asked. “All because of you. Oppa didn’t tell me where we will go. What if my dress code didn’t match?” Jessica said and pouting. DongHae chuckled. “Let me see what you wearing. You know you are still the most beautiful princess in my eyes in whatever you wear. And always be.” DongHae said. Jessica blushing with his sweet words. DongHae gave her the flowers. Jessica smiling ears to ears smelling the flowers.

 

They are ready to go when Jessica’s Dad called them. “Jessica Jung! Lee DongHae! Wait! Do you think that you can easily take my daughter out of this house? Even if we already considered you as uri son-in-law, don’t you think that you need to ask for our permission first to take her out? At night?” Mr. Jung said. Both Jessica and DongHae giving each other an embarrassed look through their eyes. “I am sorry, uncle. I forgot to meet both of you first.” DongHae said. All of them walk to the living room. “So, aunty and uncle. I am here to celebrate Sica as she succeed on getting the job. I promise to bring her back before midnight. She’ll be fully in my responsibility from now on.” DongHae said. “Okay. So, I think that you should do what you should do. And say anything that you should to her. Got it?” Mr. Jung said. DongHae just nodded. “Don’t be naughty!” Mrs. Jung said teasingly. “Mom!” Jessica shouted shyly.   

 

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! Happy New Year to my readers and subscribers. I am sorry that I couldn't update this series of fanfics before. I really wanted to update on last Sunday. But, my internet connection got some problems. So, I am updating all the fanfics in this series as New Year presents for the readers. It is already a year (plus minus) since I am here drafting SuGen fanfics. I can say that, it is also a year (plus minus) that I've started to become ELF again. From the first time I've listened to One More Chance, I knew that I need Suju oppa again in my life. I'm an old Kpoper. I am an ELF back then. And I have a few bias here and there in some more Kpop groups back then. But, once I stepped back in this Kpop world now. Suju oppa is really the Last Man Standing. I've tried to remember some other groups, and I failed most of the time. I really thought that I will not remember Suju oppa since they have a lot of members. But, as soon as I see them I remember each and everything about them. I knew all my bias, I knew each of 13+2 members of them. I knew how is each and everyone. I can still cry when they cried. I can still remember what happened during their car accident. Then, I knew that I am still ELF and I never stopped loving them. There are only SNSD and SHINee that I also still remember their members. I love them. But, SONE and Shawol is a level that I can't reach yet. Because, even if it is TaeYeon's beautiful voice I can't recognise it well. So sad! 

Let me talk more, please~ My wishes for 2019- I hope 2019 will be a bright year for Suju oppa. I hope we can see all 13+2 on one stage. More interactions between them and KiBum oppa, Hangeng oppa, Henry oppa, Kangin oppa, SungMin oppa. More interaction between TaeTeuk or just SuGen. Suju oppa can already get married with the person they love with all their heart or the person who will really love them and will make them happy until their last breath. Just be happy because you all deserved the happiness. I really hope 2019 to be bright year for them. As an ELF, I really proud of uri King. To survive for 13 years is not an easy thing. And now with OtraVez, it is really like 2nd Sorry Sorry to me. They are winning much more awards, winning the votes. It is really like they are reaching the peak again for the 2nd time. Not all kpop groups can do that for sure. Lastly, I love how they protect the name of Super Junior forever. Physically, we can see that one by one leaving Suju. But, we can really see that they really value Super Junior. How KiBum oppa cried hard when fans still remember him as Super Junior Kim KiBum. How Hangeng oppa still kept and bought Suju's album and put them together with his own album. Peoples always asked Teuk oppa on how to be a great leader. I love when I read somewhere that he said that he never knows how to be a leader. what he knows is that he want to keep them together forever. Saranghae Suju oppa! Gomawo for always be there for us ELF even we don't really deserve you. Be happy uri 5 years old ahjusshi, may you all got all the neverending loves and success.