Chapter 2

All My Heart

DongHae is about to meet his hyung and his other chingu. He prepared himself and runs toward his Omma in the living room. But, he is so excited to see the unexpected guests in his house. He runs to the guests to hug them. He can still remembers both of them even it has been about five years. “Do you still remember me, my Savior DongHae?” she asked while patting his head. They didn’t expect the little DongHae to remember them since it has been years. “Aunty Jung and uncle. And is this Baby?” he asked while pointing to the cold looking girl beside Mr. Jung.

 

“Neh. She is Baby. But, you can call her Jessica now.” Mr. Jung introduced his daughter to DongHae. He is so excited to know that. “Baby!” DongHae shouted while hugging Jessica. “Sica! Call me Sica.” Jessica said in her not so fluent Korean while trying to escape from the hug. “Mom, who is this?” Jessica asked her Mom. “Your savior. But, later we’ll tell you the story. Just be friend with oppa and play together as we are going to overnight here.” Mrs. Jung explained to her daughter.

 

Jessica followed DongHae to his room. DongHae taking out all his toys. But, all of them are only boy’s toy. “I don’t think that you would like it.” DongHae said while choosing the toys. Jessica also looking for any toy that would attract her. But, both of them just shaking their head. “Oppa have a suggestion. But, I am not sure if Baby would like it.” DongHae said while tapping his finger on his chin. “It’s Sica.” Jessica trying to correct him. “My favourite game is football. Would you like to play with oppa?” DongHae said trying to suggest. “You mean, soccer oppa? I love soccer. I’ll win for sure.” Jessica said proudly.

 

While they are playing football together, EunHyuk and Yoona come looking for DongHae. “Hae-yah!” EunHyuk called him. “Hae oppa!” Yoona also called him. “Wait here, Baby.” DongHae said before pacing toward his chingu. “Yah! What are you doing? We were waiting for you.” EunHyuk said while hitting his best friend. “Neh, I keep asking about oppa.” Yoona said while clinging to DongHae. “Hee. Tomorrow I’ll join you guys. Today, my little friend come over.” DongHae explained. They are just nodded. “Baby, come here. Let me introduce you to my friends.” DongHae called Jessica. “Baby? Are you sure she is only your little friend, Hae-yah?” HeeChul comes and start to tease DongHae.

 

“She is my little friend, Jessica. She is from overseas. So, she only understand a little bit of Korean.” DongHae introduce Jessica to them. “Oh, hello. My name is HeeChul. This is EunHyuk and Yoona. We are DongHae’s best friend especially this little girl.” HeeChul introduce them in English while pointing to Yoona. Jessica just nodded and gave them her uninterested look in her eyes. “This girl is so me. The girl version of me.” HeeChul said. “So, true!” DongHae, EunHyuk and Yoona said in unison. All of them know how HeeChul used to glared to them everytime they met before. They are just getting closed after JungSoo met Taeng for the first time.

 

“Just have fun with your ‘Baby’. I know this will happen. You will forget us, you will forget me after this.” EunHyuk said just to tease DongHae knowing how important he is in DongHae’s life and knowing him too well to know his reaction after this. He just walked away before DongHae started to break down into tears. “Ya! I will not forget you!” DongHae shouted to ensure EunHyuk heard him. EunHyuk and HeeChul already laughing their heart out. “Ya! Oppa! It is not good to tease Hae oppa like that.” Yoona said while hitting EunHyuk.

 

“Oppa! Why are you crying?” Jessica asked worriedly. She is trying hard to coax him. She patted his back to minimise his cries. “Oppa, would you like to go shopping with me later. I’ll tell Mom and Dad. We can go buy new toys.” Jessica invited DongHae. After thinking a bit and recovering from the cries, DongHae just nodded.

 

“Mom! Dad! Can we go to shopping mall? I want to buy toys to play with Hae oppa.” Jessica asked her parents while dragging DongHae. Both of their parents are so happy to see that they are already close to each other. “Okay, dear. Kkaja!” Mrs. Jung said while patting both of their head.

 

Toys Shop

 

“I want this dolls. The pink one. Don’t you ever let any other girl play with my dolls.” Jessica warns DongHae in English making DongHae confuses. “The purple one is cuter. Yoona can play this also.” DongHae said in his Mokpo accent while taking the purple doll. As she heard the name, she feels piss off even she is not fully understand what DongHae is saying in his Mokpo accent. “No! We’ll take this one and no one will play with this except me!” Jessica is already shouting angrily. “Neh, Yoona will also like pink.” DongHae said while smiling brightly. As she heard the name for the second time, she cries badly. DongHae is so dumbfounded seeing Jessica crying.

 

“Mianhe Baby, mianhe. What oppa can do to make you smile again?” DongHae said trying to coax her. He is patting her head and back. Jessica sniffing before smirking. She has something on her mind right now. She dragged DongHae to the kids clothes shop next to the toys shop. Mrs. Jung just shaking her head and follows them after she paid for the dolls. Jessica walked to the boys suit section. She took out a pink white suit and asked DongHae to try it. DongHae just gave her a confuse look. “Faster, oppa!” Jessica said while shoving him to the dressing room. “But, it is pink. I don’t like pink.” DongHae said before he is already in the dressing room.

 

Jessica is looking for a pink polkadot dress with a belt in the waist. She is also going to the dressing room beside the dressing room DongHae was in. She poses in front of DongHae to show her cute dress. DongHae is so in love with what he is looking at. Her dress matched well with his suit. Jessica really has a good sense of fashion. DongHae is still confuse with what Jessica is really thinking. As seeing the confused look in DongHae’s face, Jessica decided to tell him. “As you made me cried before, you need to do two things for me as punishments. First thing first, never let any girl or anyone to play with our new dolls. Only me and oppa can play that. Not even that Yoona. Secondly, as punishment oppa need to wear the suit and be my Ken for my birthday party next week.” Jessica said in her English. Mrs. Jung trying to translating and explaining to DongHae. As he already understand, he just nodded and smiles. “Anything for my Baby Princess.” DongHae said and smiling.

 

I am sorry that I can't update this earlier. I've been quite busy lately. Mianhe! Thanks for subscribing. I appreciate all my subscribers and readers. Gomawo!.