Chapter 12

All My Heart

 

DongHae walks Jessica to her house. Jessica is clinging on his big arm as she felt secured in his protection. DongHae is more than happy to have a very special moments with his Ice Princess like this. He is smiling ears to ears along the way.

 

“I knew that you’ve gone through so much things lately. So, just have a very good rest for now. Just be safe. Tomorrow night, oppa will bring you to a beautiful dinner to release all your stress.” DongHae said holding her hands. “Neh, oppa! Gamawo for everything. I feel grateful to have you by my side.” Jessica said. DongHae hugs her and give her a peck on her forehead. He pats her head. Jessica is blushing hard. 

 

“Hyung, can you get me now? I am at Sica’s house.” DongHae said on the phone. After a few minutes of waiting, EeTeuk comes to get his dongsaeng. “So, how is it?” EeTeuk asked. “The stalker is her ex-boyfriend. WooTak already arrested him. Hyung, I think I want now. Can we start the process?” DongHae asked. “I think we can start now. After all, you are my beloved dongsaeng.” EeTeuk said.

 

Tomorrow Night

 

Jessica POV

 

I am really curious on what Hae oppa is planning for our date. I don’t know what to wear. What if I wore something too simple. Or else too extravagant? Heol. I need to call oppa. “Oppa! What should I wear? Tell me.” I said right away after he picks up my call. “Anything you wear will always caught my attention. You knew it already.” he said. “Be serious, oppa. I am really confuse right now.” I said. “Neh, neh. Do you remember the dress I bought for you before? The black one with only one sleeve. That’s gonna be perfect.” Hae oppa said. “I got it already. Did I told you that you got a good eyes on choosing this for me?” I said. “I take it as a compliment, Baby.” Hae oppa said. “Just take your time to get ready. I’ll get you in one hour. But, you can call me if you are ready.” Hae oppa said before ended our call. 


 

One Hour Later

 

I put on my lip tint as the last touch up. I look at my watch that Hae oppa gave me before. Opps! I am ten minutes late. Hae oppa must be already waiting for me. I look at my reflection on the mirror. I nodded in satisfaction. I take my handbag and close my door. I see Hae oppa is talking with Mom and Dad. Just when Hae oppa lays his eyes on me, he can’t look away as always. Mom and Dad already smiling meaningfully looking at Hae oppa. I just dragged Hae oppa with me. “Good luck, uri son-in-law!” Mom shouted. 

 

Hotel Restaurant

 

I can’t deny that Hae oppa is smoking hot tonight. He is so handsome that I feel like poking other woman’s eyes staring at him. We are having our romantic dinner and we are chatting about this and that. “Here is the last dessert for you, Madam.” the waitress said. I opened the lid to see a small plate of caramel pudding and a red velvet love shaped box. I take it and opened it to see a beautiful ring inside it. I look at Hae oppa to find an answer to my unspoken questions.

 

“You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl
You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day
I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

Unable to turn my gaze away
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
I will protect you, I love you, oh love

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh
It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel
I will cry as I kiss your lips

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

I’ve only given her my everything
I will love you forever, oh

Cause you are so beautiful
I want your lips to belong only to me
Cause you are so beautiful
I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly”

 

Hae oppa sings so beautifully. I am so amazed. I knew that he dances really well. Even, his cousins always saying that he is just crushing the floor. He is like almost perfect. He got the looks, the voice, can dance well. Sometimes, he is quite foolish and a crybaby. But, I knew too well that I can entrust my life in his hands. 

 

“I don’t really get it, oppa. Don’t make me imagining things.” I said shyly. Hae oppa just smiles beautifully. “Actually, after what happened last night. I am really worried sick. I am scared that I might not be able to protect you. That I might lose you. And I am not ready to lose you. I am willing to put my life at stake just to protect you. So, tonight I want to propose you to be my wife. I am all good if you don’t love me yet. I am not going to force you. Take your time. But, let me love you with All My Heart. Let me protect you with all my might.” Hae oppa said. I am really touched. I don’t know if I can find someone else who can loves me the way Hae oppa loves me. If there any other man that I can put all my trust on him. I don’t think that it is that hard for me to fall in love with him. I like him so much already. So, I have nothing to lose if I accept him right? I can learn to love him.

 

“If oppa put your own life at stake, then who else can I trust my life? You know how dependent I am toward you. How clingy I am when I am with you.” I asked smiling meaningfully. “So, is that a yes?” Hae oppa asked foolishly. I just nodded. Hae oppa is already in tears. I knew that he is happy. But, I want to a bit. Naughty me! “Yah, oppa! Don’t cry. If not, people will say that I rejected you.” I said to him. “I am so happy. This is one of my happiest day. Gomawo, my Baby. Saranghae!” Hae oppa said and put the ring on my finger. “Can, can I kiss you?” DongHae oppa asked shyly. I am already blushing hard. I just pointed my right cheek while looking somewhere else. “That’s more than enough.” DongHae oppa said happily and kiss my right cheek. He also kiss my left cheek in surprise. I gave him my death glare. But, then I kissed him back on his right cheek. I can see him blushing. Serve him right!

 

A/N

Annyeong! Mianhe for my long hiatus. I've been busy with my new job. Not considered new anymore. I have like a lot to write. But, I don't have much time. I miss to write here. What more can I say about SuperClap, 2ya2yao? About Suju still winning many awards. Our Last Man Standing. About uri Cho Genie's "I Don't Love You" or GenX "Nan Arayo". I'm waiting for others to be in King of Masked Singer esp uri Teukie oppa. And everyone else. Hae oppa still not also, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure ELF also want it right? And surely, ELF will know right away.

Now, our current issue. "I look forward to that day of hope and joy when the borders reopen and people rejoice together. We shall rise again. We can get through this together. Please don't lose hope. Let's fight this! I will pray for everyone of you. Yours truly- SiWon Choi" and uri Lee HyukJae donated some amount of money for Covid-19. Tell me if I'm stanning a wrong group? I really want to give them a love hug. Super Junior really spell L.O.V.E... I really want to know how is it in your country? How bad this coronavirus effected you all? Tell me please... As for me here, we here need to be quarantine but not in a hard way. Me, as a person working for food supply company still need to work to ensure that people in my country still get a good quality of our product. But, some day I'll just work from home like today. Honestly, I do felt insecure as I'm working while my family stayed at home. I felt quite paranoid of what am I touching, my sick colleague. I'll take bath right after I arrived home. Hoping that I don't bring home anything bad everyday. My area are still clear without positive Covid. But, it do comes nearer day by day. And the people dying everyday. Guys, be safe everyone! We really can fight this! Just stay at home if you can. I really hope I can stay home in current situation. My sister is one of the 'frontliner'. Some of her colleague already effected. Let's pray for each other.

Since many Super Show had been postponed. I knew there are many ELF felt frustrated. Maybe I don't really felt that since I never been there and I knew that now is not my time yet. Do pray for me that one day I can be there. Deep down my heart I really want to be there to see them. But, I knew it is different feeling when you already bought the ticket, free your schedule just to meet them. Even, I just watching SS on Youtube I know that it is the best feeling to be there. But, at last it has been postponed. Believe me, uri oppa know our feeling. They also regretted that we can't meet just yet. But, we should appreciate their effort to still communicate with us. Uri Leader-nim with Kiss The Youtube, also Hae oppa, uri handsome Dongie oppa (he was already cute before and handsome now. I'm amaze! I should lose weight too~), Chullie oppa with HEETube, Kyu oppa, Wookie oppa. They are trying their best to reach us ELF. Just lets's fight our best to stay home or stay at work (for our frontliner). We can fight to stop this and have our SS later. Pray for our safety and also uri oppa's safety.  

Last but not least, thanks if there any my new reader and subscriber. Gomawo! Welcome uri new baby ELF from this Granny ELF. Hmm, ahjumma maybe. Hahah. We are we are young!