Chapter 5

All My Heart

 

Coridel High School

 

Jessica is so relieved that today already ended. Today is such a bad day for her. Her Math teacher had gave her class  a test that she wasn’t really prepared for. And she really hate it. She knows that she will not performs well when she is not prepared well. She hates it when she is not in the first place in all the test including Korean Language. She packing up her things getting ready to go back home. Even the day is hard for her, but she can still smile because she will meets DongHae after this. DongHae studies in Paran High School near her school. She knows really well that DongHae will gives her some pep-talk and never fails to make her happy whenever she tells him her problems.

 

“Jess, can we walk home together after this? But, I have extra classes on Wednesday and Friday. So, for the other days we can walk home together.” Taylor Kwon, her boyfriend said making her startled as she keeps on thinking about DongHae. “Arr, sure. No, no! Not today, please. I am not in a good mood. Sorry! For next, sure!” Jessica said. Her boyfriend just nodded. He do knows that Jessica is not a type of girl that he can go against her when she is not in her mood. “Okay, then. See you tomorrow!” Taylor Kwon said and kiss her forehead before leaving her. “How should I tell oppa? Oppa is used to walk me home since the first day I am in Korea. And surely I am happy when oppa is with me. After this, our time will be lesser.” Jessica said to herself and sighed.

 

Jessica just walked weakly. DongHae is already waiting for her in front of the school gate. “Baby! Eh? My Baby seems like she is not in her good mood. Tell me.” DongHae said while holding her arms. DongHae is trying to meet her gaze. “Oppa really can read me well.” Jessica said and walks slowly. DongHae walks hand in hand with her. She loves his warm hand when their hand tangled. “Oppa, I want to say something.” Jessica said and stopped walking. DongHae also stopped walking.

 

“Erm, I don’t know if oppa know it already or not. But, I have a boyfriend. And he wants to walk me home after this. Maybe we can only meet on Wednesday and Friday. If you still want to.” Jessica said in a cold voice. She feels guilty. She is afraid if she hurts DongHae’s feeling. But, DongHae just smiles bitterly. “Is that all?” DongHae asked. “Can you not call me ‘Baby’ in front of peoples? It is not that I hate it. Just not in front of peoples. You can call me Princess if you want to.” Jessica said. “Anything more?” DongHae asked. “Nothing for now.” Jessica answered.

 

“So, my pretty Ice Princess. Tomorrow we will not going to meet? And I need to wait for next Wednesday to meet you? ” DongHae asked. Jessica just nodded. “So, I can still call my pretty ‘Ice Princess’ my ‘Baby’ when there are only two of us like now?” DongHae asked. Jessica nodded. “Then, that's okay with me. But, since I’ll be missing my ‘Baby’ so much after this, let’s have some ‘our time’ today. But, before that let me find a public phone so that I can inform your parents that we will come home late.” DongHae said already searching for public phone. “Oppa! No need to find one. Here, my phone. As if Mom and Dad will say anything if it was you. You are already like their golden son. More than me.” Jessica said. “No. I still need to. You are under my responsibility right now.” DongHae said and called her parents.

 

“Now, let’s us get something to eat. Fortunately, I bring extra money.” DongHae said. “You know you can use my money.” Jessica said rolling her eyes. That’s what she don’t like when they hangout together. As if she don’t know that she is a lot more richer than DongHae. What she really wants is the time they spend together. Not his money. She can affords to pay it all and she is willing to as long as they are together. But, not for DongHae. He hates the fact that he needs to use Jessica’s money. He wants to spend on Jessica as much as he can. Even he knows the fact that she is more affordable than himself.

 

“Baby, do you want Hotteok? I love it. Want to give it a try? I know that you don’t eat this kind of stuff but…” DongHae said before Jessica interrupts him. “I’ll try it. I trust you, Hae oppa.” Jessica said. So, DongHae bought Hotteok for them and they sit on a bench. “How is it? Do you want me to buy something else. Or should oppa bring  you to any restaurant?” DongHae asked. “Hmm. Maa! You know, you teach me to eat something different? And I not regretting it. Teach me more.” Jessica said. “Oppa can see your smile now. But, I still think that there are more that you didn’t tell me. Am I right?” DongHae asked. “Am I that see through?” Jessica asked. DongHae just shrugged.

 

“Oppa is always right. Today is my bad day. I still hate it whenever I think of it. My Math teacher did a test today. And she didn’t even told us beforehand. And I am not prepared. For sure I will not get first place. Your chingu, Sandara for sure will get the first place instead of me. You know that she is my rival. I hate to lose to her.” Jessica said and blow her hair. She is really angry and not in a good mood. “I trust you. My ‘Baby’ is a clever girl. I know that you will get a good result. So, would you like to do anything to release your stress? Soccer?” DongHae asked. “Hmm. Soccer? I’ll save it for this weekend. Today, I think I want to sing to release whatever in my heart. Be my Ken. My treat. I don’t take NO as an answer.” Jessica said. “Anything for my ‘Baby Princess’. I can dance for you.” DongHae said and smiles. “Your hip dance?” Jessica said and laughing hard. Jessica do know that DongHae has this kind of effects on her. A magic that can make all her problems seems to be nothing and for sure making her smiles. As for DongHae, he don’t really care if Jessica has a boyfriend or what. As long as he can still showers her with his love, he is satisfied enough. As long as he can make her ‘Ice Princess’ melts and smiles, can already made him in ecstasy.

 

A/N

Here an update. Again, thank you for reading, subscribing and also commenting. It do helps me a lot. I love to write about Suju Oppa because I really sincerely wanted them to have a happy life. Even just in my fanfic. Because they had gone through everything. Tears and pains but still The Last Man Standing. Their tears and pains really made their bond become immortal. Be it their bond with members or with us ELF. Just be happy Suju oppa. Your haengbok is also our haengbok. Again, gomawo for reading, subsribing and commenting on this. I really appreciate from the bottom of my heart.