Chapter 10

All My Heart

The Park’s (SJ Label)

 

Jessica POV

 

Today is my first day working here. I am quite nervous actually. Both from my feeling for my first working experience and also from seeing Hae oppa’s expression. I don’t know what’s on his mind or heart right now. I am not sure whether he is mad at me or not. But, for sure he is not as sweet as always. And I know that I am the reason behind all this. I hate myself for that.

 

“Today, we have a new junior architect to work with us. Let her introduce herself.” EeTeuk oppa said. “Hmm. My name is Jessica Jung. I am a fresh graduate and as EeTeuk oppa mentioned before, I am here as junior architect. So, please guide me well. Thank you.” I said introducing myself. I can see that Hae oppa is trying to avoid any eye contact with me.

 

“So, maybe Hae can show her around and introduce her to all the staff here.” EeTeuk oppa said. I can see that Hae oppa is trying to say no to EeTeuk oppa. Hae oppa looks uneasy. “It is okay if Hae oppa have works to do. I understand. I can ask the staffs by myself.” I said. “Hae.” EeTeuk oppa called him. I can sense a strict vibe there. “Come with me, Sica.” Hae oppa said and smiled. But, I can see that oppa is faking the smile. The smile is not the same as always.

 

“This is BoYoung, senior architect here. You’ll be trained by her for these few months. As you can see, she is pregnant. So, try to learn as much as you can while she is still here. Next, this is his husband JoongKi. Also a senior architect here. And this your room together with the architects here.” Hae oppa said. “Nice to meet you. I’ll be a really good student of yours. “I am looking forward for your promise. Your table is right there. Yeobo, you already clean it up right?” BoYoung unnie asked her husband. “Neh, jagiya. Jessica, this is your table.” JoongKi said pointing at the table at the corner of the room. I just nodded.

 

“Now, let’s meet up with the engineers.” Hae oppa said and walks away. I paced to catch up with him. We enter the room opposite to the room before. “This is the room that I shared with EunHyuk as engineers here. Teuk hyung’s room is just next to this. So, he can always monitor us.” Hae oppa said. “Then, which one is oppa’s table?” I asked. He walks to the table at the corner of the room. “This is my place.” he said. I followed him and sits on his table. “So, I can easily spy on you everyday.” I said. Our table facing each other. Since, our respective room is surrounded by glass mirror we can easily see each other. I can see him hiding his smile. The one and only sincere smile he gave since this morning. Guess that his heart slowly soften. Good progress.

 

Just a few moments after that, he returned to Hae oppa who is mad at me. Argh! Why handling a sulking person is so hard? I don’t know how he is capable on handling my nonsense behaviours all this time. He then introduced me to a few more architects and engineers in the other rooms. The rest of the day, I just having some tutor session with BoYoung unnie. Other than that, I just at my place doing some practices. I can feel Hae oppa’s eyes on me. But, when I look at him for sure he is avoiding my eye contact. To be honest, I am also staring at him secretly. I really need to talk to him. I am already missing the normal Hae oppa.

 

End of POV.

 

DongHae POV

 

I don’t know why am I like this. I never been like this before. I hate myself for feeling this way. All this time, I can just love her with all my heart even if she has someone she loved. I can love her unconditionally. But, why not now? Why should I hurt when she rejected me? I really can’t face her with this kind of feeling. But, deep down inside my heart I miss to see her smile. This can’t be this way. We really need to come clean.

 

End of POV.

 

No One POV

 

Jessica is already carried away into her design drawing. She don’t even realised that DongHae is right beside her. “Hmm. Sica, I think we need to talk. Let’s go somewhere after work.” DongHae said. “Oppa can really read my mind. I am going to ask you out also. We end up think alike.” Jessica said and clinging to DongHae’s arm. She is smiling ears to ears. “Sica, they are watching us.” DongHae whispers. “Err. I am sorry. Let’s meet later.” Jessica said letting go of DongHae’s arm. DongHae just left as he felt ashamed toward the pairs who is hiding their smiles.

 

After work, DongHae waits for Jessica and brings her to a cafe. DongHae eats his cake to calm himself. There are some creams smeared on his mouth. Jessica who sees that just shakes her head. She takes her tissue and wipes it away. DongHae is blushing. “Hae oppa, are you really in need to have a wife right now? Because I see that you can’t even take care of yourself. I know that you and Hyuk oppa are the best engineers there. I can even see on notice board Teuk oppa awarded that title to both of you during annual dinner. But, that’s not mean that you can skip your meals whenever we got big project. You always take me to eat whenever I am not eating well. But, you yourself don’t even cared about your own tummy.” Jessica said. “What more did BoYoung told you?” DongHae asked. “Some more things about you. But, I’ll keep it as secret first. I’ll be bombarding you when the time comes.” Jessica said. “I will be having a girlfriend already if someone said yes before.” DongHae said without thinking. He hits hit mouth when he realised his mistake.

 

“I am sorry oppa for making you mad and rejected you before. I don’t meant it. I just shocked.” Jessica said looking down at her hands. DongHae closes his eyes as he felt guilty that he made Jessica feel bad. “Ani. I am the one at fault here. Mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe. It is more like I am mad at myself. Not you. I don’t know why I am being like this. It is not your fault that you rejected me. I can’t force you. The decision is all yours. That’s your heart.” DongHae spills. Jessica smiled. She knew that she got her normal Hae oppa back.

 

“I am sorry.” DongHae apologised again. “Apologise accepted! But, can I know something? Oppa asked me out just because Mom and Dad asked you for or do you really love me with all your heart?” Jessica asked as she is really curious. “Isn’t it obvious?” DongHae asked back avoiding the question. “Just tell me, oppa. I really need your answer.” Jessica said. “Let me be frank with you, baby. I had loved you for a very long time and I am still loving you and I hope that I’ll love you for a thousand more.” DongHae said. “Even if I can’t love you the same?” Jessica asked. “Neh. I’ve done this before also. That’s why I felt so bad when I can’t accept your rejection. I hate the fact that it is not the same anymore. But, I think now I can already love you like before even if you don’t feel the same.” DongHae said. “Oppa. I really appreciate your feeling. Even if I don’t feel the same. At least, not yet. But, I believe that you’ll give me happiness and you’ll love me with all your heart. Just like you did all this time. So, I’ve decided to give not only you but also myself a chance. A chance for us to be together. A chance for you to love with your heart and be loved by the one you love one day. A chance for me to love someone who deserves my love with All My Heart also.” Jessica said. DongHae already in tears. “So, would you like to love me with all your heart until the day I can love you with All My Heart?” Jessica asked. “Yes! That’s more than enough for me, Baby.” DongHae said wiping away his tears.

 

A/N

Hello there! Finally, I am back. And I am glad for that. Kekeke... Honestly, last few months I've been struggling with some issues in my life. I don't really have time for myself. What's more to update all my fanfics here. I am so stress with all the negative environment surrounding me. But, to see what Suju oppa had gone through all this time. I know that I need to be strong like them. Even, most of them are soft hearted person. They still managed to survive until now. What I learned from Suju oppa especially Teukie oppa is- Even what ever they gave you, how bad they treated you. Even, your surrounding full of negativity and hatred. Just be yourself. Don't let yourself dissolved in that kind of environment. Don't let yourself change in the bad way. Because karma is there. Even if you don't fight them, God is there to repay what they had done. You don't have to fight the way they want you to. The way they want you to become. Just be yourself. Because there are more people like families, best friends who know the real you. Who knows all your flaws but still there with you. I am grateful that my friends are there to give me the best support that I need. I am really amaze by Suju's bond. Their brotherhood is always my friendship goals. But, I am still grateful that I have my best friends that not as good as Suju oppa as chingu but they are nearly there. I am glad that things are getting better for me right now. I have more time for myself and to keep on updating my fanfics. I am more positive right now. My surrounding slowly getting better. And writing all the fanfics really become my calming therapy for me. Watching the nonsense Suju oppa did, seeing how lovely they can be, how protective they are toward ELF, sharing the same feeling when they cried, when they laughed. Even, we are just connected by the phone/notebook screen. Really hope that one fine day, I can really have a date with all 11 or 13 or 15 of them at Super Show. Not just visually like now. 

~ The things that I love to see for now is TeukChul/ 83liners love. When Chullie oppa who once a person who is full of himself, cried because he thinks that he is like a gangster to Suju and ELF because he keeps on talking about his leg. He done nothing but still getting paid. For me, not nothing. You've done your best, oppa! ELF knew how Chullie oppa changed through out these time. He cried because of others. He surely knows how to melt my heart. Kekeke. My ultimate bias wrecker right now! The most important thing is what Teukie oppa told him. "If people don't understand you, let me hit them!" That's really shows how great Suju's love for others. How Teukie oppa love Chullie oppa. We know Teukie oppa is a soft hearted person. He just let go when people bashing him, blaming him. But, don't touch s. He'll never let things go easily.

Lastly, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting. I love it. And I am sorry for leaving these behind. Mianhe...