Chapter 4

All My Heart

 

DongHae’s House

 

“DongHae-yah. We have a good news for you. We will be staying here after this. Our house is about 10 kilometres from here. But, we can’t get Sica to be in the same school with you. It is the school next to you. We need to go back first to take all the things.” Jessica’s Dad explained. “Jjinja?! That’s means that I can see Jessica more often.” DongHae said happily. Jessica’s Dad just nodded and smiled. “Dad, can we bring DongHae back with us? I want to take oppa to many places before we left LA.” Jessica requested. “Let’s ask his parents first. If both of you give permission, we’ll send him back next week. We’ll pay for everything.” Jessica’ dad offers them. “It is up to him.” DongHae’s Omma said. “Yeay! Oppa will follows us, right?” Jessica asked while holding to DongHae’s arm.

 

A few Days Later (Los Angeles)

 

DongHae is helping Jung’s family packing up their things. They already brought DongHae to a few places and also Western restaurants. DongHae can really adapt well to the taste. But, still he misses Korean food. When DongHae is busy helping them, Jessica comes clinging on him. “Oppa, where else do you want to go? Your favourite places?” Jessic asked him. “You already brought me everywhere. But, if you ask me my favourite places it will be beach. Because the scenery is so beautiful.” DongHae answered. “Dad! Let’s go to Venice Beach after this.” Jessica said to her dad.

 

On their way to the Venice Beach, Jessica is so excited telling DongHae how special Venice Beach is. She bets that DongHae will love it. “Oppa! I am very sure that you will like it once we arrived there. I promise you.” Jeesica said. “Sure? What if I am not even interested? What would you give to oppa?” DongHae asked. “Molla! Oppa choose. But, if you love it you owe me a perfect dance just for me.” Jessica said. DongHae has some naughty thought in his mind. He already smirked even he do realised how he will surely in love with the beach. “Anything for you, Baby. If oppa win, I demand a kiss from my one and only Ice Princess Sica.” DongHae said teasingly. Jessica is already blushing with the thought of kissing DongHae.

 

They arrived at the beach. Actually, DongHae is already thought of a plan for him to get Jessica’s kiss by hook or by crook. Because he do know that he will lose for sure. The view is so beautiful. He already took out his camera. He takes pictures of the beautiful scenery there. He walks along the beach. Jessica secretly followed him and steps in the footsteps that DongHae left. DongHae realised what Jessica is doing. He then purposely stops and takes picture of Jessica doing her childish act. Jessica who is too immersed in her happiness didn’t even realised that DongHae is taking her pictures. She bumped into DongHae and without she realised, she already hugs DongHae. DongHae is so shocked by the sudden hug. He already blushing hard. They then awkwardly distance themselves.

 

“So, oppa. Do you like what you see?” Jessica asked to make the awkwardness disappear. “Hmm. Actually, oppa love it! Plus, I am East Sea. For sure I’ll love beach, water and me myself is a fish.” DongHae shouted. “So, don’t forget to dance for me later.” Jessica warned DongHae and laughing on DongHae’s words. “My Fishy Oppa! Let me see what have you took.” Jessica said already grabbing DongHae’s arm. After DongHae showing the beautiful pictures that he took, Jessica just nodded. She loves the pictures of her taken by DongHae when she trying to step on DongHae’s footsteps. “Oppa! Did anyone told you this? Your pictures are beautiful. But, I can have it easily here. From Google or postcards. We have tonnes of that. You should make it special. Like this!” Jessica said while showing him her favourite pictures of her. “Make it special by having someone in it. Like me!” Jessica said excitedly. “EunHyuk already told me that actually. But, I don’t think that having you in my beautiful pictures is a good idea.” DongHae said. “Ya! Why is that? Are you saying that I am ruining your pictures?” Jessica asked in anger. “I don’t think I can handle it. To have my one and only pretty girl together with a beautiful scenery in a picture. I don’t know which one to stare.” DongHae said and smiling. “Oppa!” Jessica said shyly and hits DongHae’s arm.

 

“Kkaja, oppa! Let’s go in the water. Chase me!” Jessica shouted. Jessica running toward the beach. DongHae just shakes his head and chases Jessica. They plays together in the water. They are so happy. “Sica, do you know how to build sandcastle?” DongHae asked. “Ani. Can oppa make me one?” Jessica asked and blinking her eyes. “Kkaja!” DongHae shouted and runs to the seaside. Jessica is so amazed by DongHae’s passion on making her sandcastle. For her, DongHae is so hot at that time. The passionate DongHae. He is so immersed in his doing. A big sandcastle already done by DongHae. Jessica already jumping in happiness. DongHae keeps on staring to Jessica. He is smiling. “Oppa promise that oppa will build a castle for you. A real one. Just for my Baby Princess. Or maybe for us.” DongHae said. “Maybe for us? Why oppa want to build a real one for me?” Jessica asked. “Because I love you.” DongHae said boldly.

 

“Sica, DongHae! Let’s eat first.” Jessica’s Mom called them. Jessica hurriedly runs toward her Mom. She don’t really knows how to react to what DongHae said to her. There are some bread to make sandwiches prepared by her Mom. “I don’t know how to cook like your yeoja chingu, Yoona. But, at least I can do this. Here, take this.” Jessica said while preparing the sandwiches. She also shoved the sandwich into DongHae’s mouth and laughed. “Maa! Because my Ice Princess made this with love.” DongHae said and rolled his eyes.

 

Author POV

 

Just by that, DongHae had the best memories with Jessica in LA. Or it can be said that everytime he is with Jessica will always be the best moments for him. Just by that, DongHae can only loves his one and only Baby Princess, his Ice Princess unconditionally. Even without Jessica having the same feeling toward him. He just loves.

 

A/N

Here's an update. Because I am happy. Thanks for reading and subcribing. And also commenting. It really helps me to write. I really appreciate all that.