Chapter 3

All My Heart

 

 

Jessica Birthday

 

Jessica’s family and DongHae’s family are having Jessica’s birthday party at an exclusive restaurant. As being promised, DongHae wears the pink suit that Jessica chose for him. Jessica also wears the polkadot dress that she bought before. Jessica is getting ready to blow the candles on her birthday cake right after they sing ‘Happy Birthday’ song for her. But, DongHae stops her. DongHae wears her a pink headband that really suits her. “Gomawo, oppa! Am I pretty?” Jessica said and gave him a cute pose. “For sure, Baby. Like my Ice Princess.” DongHae said and smiled. Jessica continues to blow the candles. All of them are clapping their hands.

 

Jessica sneakily puts the cream on DongHae’s face. DongHae can’t help but just to smile. He took many pictures of Jessica. He sits and staring on his camera. To be exact, Jessica’s photo. “Oppa! You took so many pictures of me, right? Aigoo~ Your memory will be full. Let me delete the ugly one.” Jessica said. DongHae hide his camera behind him to prevent Jessica from deleting his precious photos. “Andwe. I am taking beautiful pictures. And those pictures of yours are the most beautiful ones. None of them is ugly. So, no need to delete. Plus, when baby return to LA oppa will surely missing you. So, I need all this.” DongHae said with a tear drop on his cheek. “Ara, ara. Oppa, let’s listen to this.” Jessica said and putting her earphone to him. They are listening to Barbie Girl song. “What song is this?” DongHae asked. “Barbie Girl. Like us. I am Barbie and oppa is Ken.” Jessica said happily.

 

“Dad, can we bring Oppa together? You know, oppa is my first chingu and first oppa here. You know that I am not good in making friend. And we going home tomorrow. It will be good if we stay here. Korea is such a nice place.” Jessica said to her dad sadly. “Hmm. We will. But, not now. We need a lot of preparation to stay here. But, if you want it I will try my best.” Jessica’s dad said and patted her head. “Let say our goodbye.” Jessica’s Mom said. “Gomawo, aunty and uncle. We will surely visit you all again. Saranghae!” Jessica said and hugs DongHae’s Omma and Appa. DongHae is already crying hard. “Don’t forget me, baby. I’ll miss you.” DongHae said in his cries. “Do keep my pictures. And gomawo oppa for being my first chingu and my first oppa here. And…” Jessica said before kissing DongHae’s cheeks and wipe away his tears. DongHae already smiling in bitter. “Let’s meet again.” Jessica continues her words.

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

Four Years Later (15th October)

 

Jessica POV

 

Today is really a special day. To make it more special is that today is 15th October which is DongHae oppa’s birthday. It has been four years since we last met. To be honest, I do miss my DongHae oppa so much. Appa and me just arrived Korea and we are on our way to DongHae oppa’s house. Can’t wait to see them! Is that oppa? There is a girl between oppa and EunHyuk oppa. “Appa! Let’s stop here. Uri DongHae oppa is there.” I said. We stop the the car a few metres away from DongHae oppa. I walk behind them. When I am right behind them, I reach DongHae oppa’s hand and hold it making he shocked. When DongHae oppa looks back, he can’t help but to froze. “Remember me?” I asked. I know that oppa would not forget me. I am shocked that DongHae oppa just hugs and kiss my cheeks after zoning out for a few seconds. “Baby! I miss you!” DongHae said excitedly still holding my arms.

 

End of POV.

 

“Baby?” Sooyoung said in confusion. “Oppa will tell you later.” EunHyuk said while grabbing SooYoung’s arm and dragging her away. “Take your time, Hae. You must be missing her so much.” EunHyuk said and winked. DongHae is already blushing hard. “Let’s meet Dad.” Jessica said and dragging DongHae with her. “Anyeong, uncle! Where is aunty? Are you both in good health?” DongHae greets Jessica’s Dad. “Anyeong, uri DongHae. Yes, we are in good health. Aunty is still in LA with Sica’s little sister Krystal. She send her regard.” Jessica’s Dad answered. “Come! We’ll send you home.” Jessica’s dad offered. “Hmm. Can I go somewhere first with Sica? Uncle can wait for us at home. And can uncle inform Omma?” DongHae said. Jessica’s dad just nodded giving his permission since he do knows how they must be missing each other. “Gomawo, uncle. Saranghae!” DongHae said before holding Jessica’s hand and walks away.

 

They walk to the playground. They are talking all the way there. Their communication become much better and they seems to understand each other better. In four years, Jessica do take Korean classes in order to talk more fluently and to understand more. Her parents also talk in Korean to each other. As for DongHae, he do put extra attention on his English class in his school for his Ice Princess. “Baby, would you like to play the swing? Oppa will push you.” DongHae asked. “Neh!” Jessica shouted happily. DongHae wipe away the dust on the swing for Jessica to sit on it. He then pushes Jessica making her smiling brightly.

 

“Oppa? Did you keep your promise? My toys, did anyone or that Yoona plays with it? Did you still keep my beautiful photos?” Jessica asked. “No one touched your toys. I keep it securely in my room. I have an album full of your beautiful photos. Oppa look at it everyday. And here is one.” DongHae said and showing her wallet which has their picture in it. Jessica is already flastered by the way DongHae treasures their memories. DongHae stops pushing Jessica and kneeled in front of Jessica and stares on Jessica. The thing he miss the most when he is with Jessica. Jessica is already blushing with his stare. “Oppa! Stop staring at me. Kkaja! Let’s go home. I miss aunty and uncle.” Jessica said and offering her hands to DongHae. They walk home hand in hand.

 

A/N

It has been a long time since I updated this series. There are a lot of things going on and on. And just when I wanted to focus back on this series, then Animals and OtraVez coming out. So, again I am immersed in oppa's songs. Blame oppa for having a non-stop great songs. Hahah. So, I might be updating all the series today. Again, mianhe. And I am very thankful and appreciate all the subscribers and readers. Gomawo. Lets's us make Sorry Sorry on YouTube 100M. I think it is about 97M right now. We can do it ELF! Fighting! I'll try to watch it as much as I can since I tend on watching uri King's and Queen's new songs like Animals, OtraVez and Lil' Touch more these days.