Chapter 11

All My Heart

Jessica POV

 

Finally, I can go home now. My waist is in pain. Maybe because I sit for the whole day finishing the design drawing. I am really tired. These days I’ve always returned home quite late. Sometimes, Hae oppa will asks to take me home. But, I can’t trouble him every night. I feel so sleepy. I can only see my bed right now.

 

I packed all my belonging and checked if I left anything. I walked to the nearest subway station. And again, I felt some weird feeling. I can feel eyes on me. Like someone following me. I’ve been feeling this way for more than a week already. Or is it because I am so tired that making me feel this way? I must walk as fast as I can. I can’t risk my life.

 

I am quite relieved that I am already at the subway station. I take a deep breath to calm myself. Sometimes, I dislike Dad’s idea to not showering us with money when we start living in Korea. Dad will only allows me to have my own car after 2 years of working. With a condition that I have my own saving and he will support the rest. If not, I don’t have to take public transport everyday like this. Just a few minutes of waiting, my train arrived. The train is full that I don’t get a seat. Since it is just only two stations to my house, I just choose a pole near the door. When the train stops at the next station, I feel a hand groping my . Oh my God! This is not just my feeling anymore. He is one step ahead of me that I can’t see him anymore. ! I stepped back until my back touch the wall. I look around but none of them is suspicious enough. I run as fast as I can when the train arrived at my station. Luckily, the bus is there already and no one following me.

 

As soon as I arrived home, I called someone. The only one that I believe can protect me well enough. Please answer my call! “Oppa!” I shouted as he answer my call. “Are you okay, Baby? Is there anything happened?” Hae oppa asked. I can sense his worries through his voice. I immediately feel calmer. I look at my watch. It is already passed 11. Oppa might be sleeping already. “Nothing. I just feel like talking to you.” I said. “Are you sure? I think that it is not the thing. Tell me.” Hae oppa said. I knew that I can’t hide anything from oppa. Okay. Can oppa take me to work tomorrow? I’ll tell you everything tomorrow.” I said. “If you say so. Just have a good rest. You’ve working hard lately.” Hae oppa said. “You too. Have a good sleep and dream about me.” I said. “Then, I’ll have a very beautiful dream that I wouldn't want to wake up. Night, my Baby!” Hae oppa said. “Night, my Fishy oppa.” I said before ended the call.

 

Next Morning

 

Hae oppa is already waiting for me when I get ready. Oppa is handsome as always even with any hairstyles. Oppa opened the passenger door for me like a gentleman. “So, what happened?” Hae oppa asked. “Lately, I feel like someone stalking me. Ani, I am confident that he followed me. And last night, someone ually harassing me. But, I can’t see him.” I said. Hae oppa brake in shock upon listening to me. I knew that he loves me to be that shock.

 

“Just let me take you anywhere you want to go after this. Don’t be alone.” Hae ordered me. I knew that he worried about me. I hit him lightly. “Oppa! I am not that weak. I can’t depend on you forever. We need to think on a plan to catch him. Then, I can live without feeling scared.” I said. I really want to see that person. “Plan? Sure you don’t want me to be your driver and bodyguard? I’ve working out regularly that I got a nice muscle and abs.” Hae oppa said. I just laugh. It is a solid lie if I say that I am not scared. But, I knew that I can put my trust on Hae oppa to protect me. That I will be safe and sound with oppa by my side. “You might be muscular. But, you are still my sweet oppa.” I said. “Let’s do this. Tonight, I’ll put a disguise and follow you. I’ll try to find that bastard.” Hae oppa said. Good idea. “You are not that pabo like your hyungs said.” I said. “That’s the way they showed their love for me.” Hae oppa said.

 

End of POV.


 

Afternoon

 

DongHae POV

 

I am worried sick about Sica. How can she be so calm about this? The stalker can do anything toward her. I need to meet Uncle and Aunty. I call Aunty. “Hello, aunty. I have something important to talk about with Uncle and Aunty. Can we meet now?” I said on the line. We decided to meet at a cafe. I go there in rush. I wait for them for about 15 minutes. They hugged me like their own son.

 

“Uncle, Aunty. I don’t know if Sica told you anything. But, I am worried sick about her safety. I think it’s time already that I ask for her hand. I want to protect her with all my might. If both of you give your permission, I’ll ask Sica after this.” I said. This is the only way that I can protect her 24/7. “We are always support you. But, she is the one who will makes the decision. Just ask her. We are waiting for a good news.” Uncle said.

 

End of POV.

 

That night, Sica and DongHae did their plan. Sica walks to the subway station. She can feels that the man is still following her. She just acts like she always do every night. So, the stalker can’t detect what they planned. Sica takes the train and holding to the pole. Just in a blink of eye, DongHae already spun the stalker’s hand and locked him. One hand grabbing the stalker, another hand holding his phone. “Here, I got a proof that you followed my Sica and your attempt to ually harass her. I’ll call the police now.” DongHae said. Jessica pulls off the face mask and the cap alongside with the hoodie that the stalker wears. “Taylor?” both Jessica and DongHae were shocked to know who is the stalker.

 

Two policemen already there even before DongHae can call them. The fat one is taking Taylor from DongHae. “I thought that I can get Jess back. But, sure you are like being glued together.” Taylor said and spitted. “Talk at the police station.” the other policeman who stand beside DongHae said. “Yah, WooTak-ah! I don’t even clicked on the call button yet. Did you dreamt about this?” DongHae whispered to his friend WooTak. He just shrugged. “I just by coincident patrolling around here.” WooTak said giving a meaningful smile.

 

A/N

 

I am sorry to put WooTak out of nowhere. I just think that WooTak in ‘While You’re Sleeping’ is sooo cute that I wanted to use him as cameo. JongSuk is always cute for me. Since the first time I’ve saw him as the Gay Han TaeSun until now. Hahah.

D&E Danger sound so great. Suju surely don't know to give us bad song. Because every songs is always the best. That dance. Oh God! One of the reasons that I still love Suju oppa until now is that they can pull out any concept. LoSiento with woman like that. Or Danger with that 'tattoo'. Honestly, I hate to see Suju oppa become badboy. But, even they pull out any kind of concept. At the end, they are still uri 6 years old ahjussi. The sweet one, the kind one, the nonsense one, the pabo one and the list goes on. That's why I love them so much.

Last but not least, thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting. I really appreciate that. Gomawo! And let's give Suju oppa more loves...