Cute Taemin

SHINee One Shots Collection

Yunhee stood back stage in the dressing room, her eyes locked on the tall male dancing to MOVE in front of a packed house. She smiled feeling a large amount of pride for this young man. Her eyes locked on the dance king as she sang along to his music, her body moving to the rhythm almost in sync with his own movement. 

 

When the song was over, she ran out if the room and watched him tell his loyal fans good bye. First his back up dancers jogged past her, and finally sweaty arms engulfed her in a tight embrace. Yunhee grabbed on to the taller male and smiled. "How did I do, Noona?" he asked, walking with her to his changing room and shutting the door behind them. Yunhee smiled as she grabbed a towel to help dry him off. 

 

"You were amazing, Taemin-ah." Her praise brought a smile to his lips. "Hurry and change. We need to get out of here before the fans fully leave their seats." Taemin nodded his head, peeling his shirt off of his sweaty body. She watched the fabric reveal more and more of his stomach and chest before he was completely shirtless. 

 

"Noona, you're being a ert," he teased playfully, bringing her out of her trance. She flushed red in embarrassment, reaching out with the towel and drying his body. 

 

"Ya, Don't call your Noona such things." She tossed the towel in a bag and handed him a clean shirt. Still smiling, Taemin accepted the extra shirt and pulled it over his head. 

 

"Are you mad at me, Noona?" Yunhee shook her head with a smile. "Good. Let me carry you." He turned around and squatted down so Yunhee could jump onto his back. She frowned, feeling like he should be much too tired to carry her. "It'll make me happy. Please." He drags out his 'please' until she caves and climbs onto his back. 

 

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she rested her head against his sweaty hair and giggled as he walked out if the room with her on his back.

 

 _______________________ 

 

Walking into her apartment, Yunhee locked the door and turned around. Taemin had been sleeping over for a week now, and she was sure that if he moved in everything would be the same as it was now. Except he'd be there permanently. "I'm gonna jump in the shower, Noona. Be right back." 

 

While Taemin showered, Yunhee set up their food in the living room and looked through their display of movies to find something for them to watch while they ate. Once she settled on something, she crawled over to the VCR and popped the movie in. 

 

As Taemin walked out of the bathroom dressed in baggy pajama pants and a black sleeveless shirt, still drying his hair with a small towel, he spotted Yunhee with her bottom up in the air as she fixed a movie into the player. He smiled as he stared at her bottom while she moved, walking over and lightly slapping her . Yunhee yelped in shock as she stood up and playfully slapped his arm. "Ya! Don't be mad, Noona. You were the one with your cute in the air." He showed off his pouty lip, knowing his puppy eyes would save him. Which, it did. Yunhee smiled and embraced him. 

 

"Next time I'll keep my out of your reach." They playfully ran around the house with Taemin after her , the two of them giggling and smiling happily. Taemin made sure to run slow since his legs were longer than hers, but eventually grew tired of not touching her, and bolted forward. He grabbed her close and wrapped her up in his long arms, kissing her forehead. 

 

"Saranghae, Noona." he whispered before leaning down and kissing his girlfrinend.