Birthday Kisses - Jinki Oppa

SHINee One Shots Collection

Walking into the air conditioned building, you turn your eyes to the handsome man walking beside you. "Thank you for taking me shopping, Oppa," you say in a timid voice. This brings a smile upon the gorgeous face of your four year long boyfriend, Lee Jinki. He squeezes your hand, your fingers laced together, as you walk toward the shoe section of the department store. 

"Anything for my angel," he responds, his smile as bright as ever. Your face flushed with embarrassment and love as you feel your heart beat picking up speed. This man's smile could give you heart palpitations every time you saw it, but heart problems were worth it to be with the man of your dreams.

You walk over to the a pair of beautiful black heels and smile. They would go nicely with the black dress he had bought you for your night out tonight. "Find your size, baby, and we'll get them." You nod your head, eyes rolling over the different sizes before you grabbed a pair to try on. 

Standing up, now wearing the three inch heels, you walk a few steps to see if they feel ok. The whole time, his eyes watch your hips sway, his mouth watering at the way the heels cause your to be lifted and more defined. He takes in the way your calf's look tighter, your thighs, your . It all causes him to nibble on his bottom lip, his eyes displaying the hunger he is now feeling. 

"Oppa, did you hear me?" He snaps out of his dirty thoughts of having you in just those heels, his face evident with blush as he now looks into your eyes. You cheeks flush at the spark in his eyes and you stumble over your words. "Do you like these, Oppa?" He nods his head, his mouth, now, too dry to speak. Moving to sit on a bench, you stretch your leg out over his lap, your foot held up eye level with his gaze. "Can you help me take them off?" You bite your lip seductively, watching the way his breathing changes as he brushes his fingers against the skin of your ankle, slowly moving down to slide your hoe off; revealing your bright blue nail polish on your toes. The soft touch of his fingers on your skin sends electricity jolting through your body, the nerves awakening to his touch.

"(Y/N), perhaps we should go home now?" A smile forms as he tries his best to be as calm as possible so as not to bring you to the arousal he is feelings at the moment. But you know and smirk. 

"Who says we should go home?" Standing up, you take his hand and lead him to the back of the store where the bathroom is. 

 

{later that night}

 

Walking into the restaurant Jinki planned your birthday party at, you were happy to see all of your friends waiting for you. They smiled, clapping their hands as the two of you walked over to the tables that had been pushed together. The boys walked around the table to you, each taking their turn to wrap you in a hug and wish you a happy birthday. 

Pulling out your chair, Jinki waited until you were seated to pull out a small box wrapped in beautiful shimmering red paper. Your eyes lit up as you accepted the parcel and began to tear away the paper. The whole time everyone stayed silent as they watched you reach a small velvet blue box. Heart pounding, you opened the lid with shaking fingers to find the box empty.

At the sound of admiration and excitement, you turned your eyes to Jinki to find him down on one knee with a gorgeous princess cut diamond ring held up for you. Your heart squeezed inside of your chest as he took your left hand softly in his fingers, a shy smile playing on his face. "(Y/N), you've stayed by my side through my days as a trainee, all of my long tours, and fan meetings. You've put up with my possessive and selfish sides to no end; and I want to know that I will still have you years down the line." Tugging your lip between your teeth, you tried to calm your rapidly beating heart. "So miss (FN/H). Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs (Y/N) Lee?" 

At a lose for words, you nodded your head, tears spilling down your blushing cheeks as Jonghyun leaned over and said, "I think that's a yes, Hyung." Jinki's smile stretched from ear to ear as he slipped the diamond on your finger just in time for you to fling yourself into his arms.

As he embraced you close to his body, your whisper reaches his ears. "Of course I'll marry you, Jinki Oppa." His smile brightens as the people around you erupt in applause, your lips crashing into his, causing him to lose his balance and both of you to crash on the floor.