It’s Twins Oppa - Jonghyun

SHINee One Shots Collection

Stepping out of the van, I made my way into the building where my fiancé had been practicing along side of his band mates and brothers all morning. Our wedding was in a few weeks, but thanks to both of our families and SM management, we had everything planned out and there was nothing left to do but plan our honey moon.

Stepping into the elevator, a familiar scent caught my attention. His cologne that he wore every day had filled this space at one point or another today, and the scent still lingered in the small compartment. Smiling happily to myself, I enjoyed my time in the scent that was Jonghyun before the doors opened, letting me out on the floor I was looking for.

My heels echoed against the floor as I walked, heading toward the third door on the right. Heart pounding at the knowledge that he was on the other side of this door, I wrapped my finger around the knob, my eye catching sight of the beautiful diamond ring. Instantly my lips spread into a wide smile as I turned the door knob and walked inside.

The music was almost deafening upon first entrance, and my interruption caused the five boys to stop what they were doing to look my way curiously. Blushing, I bowed, apologizing for my sudden intrusion. "Joesonghaeyo," 

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?" Jonghyun moved his way through everyone to stand before me smiling. Blushing still, I held out an envelope to him, biting my bottom lip as I waited nervously for him to open it. 

Staring at the envelope in confusion, Jonghyun took one last peek up at me before tearing open the envelope. I stood there shyly, my hands behind my back as I waited patiently for him to read the letter. Slowly his lips picked up into a open mouthed smile, his eyes shimmering as he looked up at me for conformation. 

"I'm pregnant," The words tumbled from my lips as he scooped me into his arms. Giggling, I hugged his neck as everyone gathered around us.

"Congratulations, guys." They hugged us, everyone commenting on how happy they were for us. It felt as if everything was too good to be true, that we were somehow dreaming. 

"I get to be uncle Taemin, don't I, (y/n) noona?" I smiles at the younger, yet much taller, male as he smiled childishly at me.

"Of course, Minnie." Leaning against Jonghyun's side as he embraced me, we smiled happily as he bounced happily in place. Jonghyun kisses my cheek softly before giving me the go ahead. I smiled in excitement and I reached out and took Jink and Key's hands. "Kibum Oppa. Jinki Oppa." The boys smiled at us, their eyes drifting to my stomach every now and then. "Jonghyun Oppa and I were hoping you both would be both of the babies god parents." 

"Both babies?" I smiled shyly at the five men staring at me, my hands moving to my still flat stomach that would soon start growing with this new found ice inside of me.

"That's right. I'm pregnant with twins," Feeling self conscious, I looked over at Jonghyun who was wiping tears from his eyes. He looked so happy right now, like the night he asked me to marry him. "Oppa?" 

"Jangiya," Jonghyun pulled me in his arms, hugging me tight as he cried happily.