Romantic Meeting With Key

SHINee One Shots Collection

"Good night, Appa." You leaned up, placing a quick kiss on your fathers cheek before heading up stairs to go to bed. It was ten o'clock on a Saturday, so going to bed at this time wasn't anything unusual. You were a good girl, after all.

 

Reaching your bed room, you shut the door and your bed room light. Being quick about your business, you pulled off your robe to reveal a tight fitting red dress that stopped mid thigh, showing off your great legs and cleavage rather nicely. Looking in the mirror you ran your straightener through your hair before applying a little make up. Once you were done, you grabbed your heels from the floor, your sweater from the end of your bed, and then carefully climbed out of the second story window.

 

It took some doing, but finally your feet touched the ground, and you were able to sneak around the front of the house and around the corner. A few steps out of view of your house, you dusted the bottoms of your feet before slipping your heels on, and making your way to the dark aqua blue van sitting inconspicuously in the street. A smile spread across your face as you drew closer to the van. 

 

Reaching out, you grasp the door handle, pulling it open to find a sleeping Kibum behind the wheel. You smiled bigger and snapped a quick picture. The flash brought him back to the land of the living, his face red from realizing that you had just taken his photo. "Yah, jangiya! Don't take pictures while I'm sleeping! I look horrible."  Clicking your tongue at him as you climbed into the passenger seat, you shut the door behind you leaving you both in complete silence. 

 

"You look very cute when your sleeping, Oppa." You pulled up the picture, showing him a quick glimpse before you put your phone away so that he couldn't take it and delete the picture. Giggling at his obvious annoyance while he started the van , you buckled up as he pulled away from the curb. "If your too tired to spend the night with me, Oppa, you can go home and sleep." He shot you a disapproving flare as he drove toward the apartment building he rented for nights where the two of you could be alone.

 

Pulling into a parking spot, Kibum turned off the engine and sat silently in his seat. You unbuckled your seat belt and turned, watching him stare into space. "Are you alright, Oppa?" You ask, the words coming out in a barley audible whisper. 

 

"I was just thinking." Turning his eyes to meet you, he smiles softly. "I don't care anymore if my fans know I'm taken. I want you to be happy with me and I know that by us being together in the open we will both be happier." You sit quietly, your heart pounding hard inside of your chest at his soft confession. "So I don't want you to wear the mask and hat. I want to be with you and you alone, (Y/N)."  Leaning over, the two of you share a soft sweet kiss before Kibum turns and leaves the confines of the van. 

 

Biting your bottom lip, you climb out of the van as well. In the light of the hotel street lamp, you can see him so clearly. His short brown hair with light highlights, some strands of hair poking out, his brown eyes looking rejuvenated since you had saw him in the van moments ago. His lips were smiling happily, his hand held out for you to hold. Which you happily took. 

 

Walking into the hotel, the clerk behind the desk smiled, bowing to the two of you. You both bowed back, smiling with a smugness as if to say he knew why you both were there. Kibum lead you to the elevator without a word, both of your riding up with smiles on your faces, happily cuddled together in the corner of the elevator.

 

When the doors opened, you both walked out and down the hall to your room. Kibum put in the passcode without even looking, his eyes busy staring at you. Opening the door, he ushered you inside before closing and locking the door. 

 

Inside, he lead you toward the bedroom, not even bothering to turn lights on along the way. Closing the door behind him, out of habit, he wrapped you in his arms and kissed your lips as if his life depended on it. Gasping in shock, you moved your arms around his waist, pulling your bodies closer together as he backed you up toward the bed. Tonight he planned on catching up on the time you had been apart.