Sweet Moments - Key

SHINee One Shots Collection

Kibum walked up the driveway with his two babies, CommeDes and Garçons, in the lead. They yipped happily before the two stopped in front of a door. Still smiling, Key adjusted his clothing before knocking on the pale blue wood. "Ya! You two behave around Delilah." he told his two fur babies as they looked up at him with a look that told him they would more than likely terrorize the poor cat. Though the cat was so standoffish with him and his babies he had no worries that Delilah would look down her nose on them and stay out of reach.

 

Beginning to grow impatient, Kibum raised his hand to knock again, when the front door locks began to click. He smiled, watching as a cute blonde peeked around the door, looking as if she had just rolled out of bed. "What is wrong with you? It's five in the morning," she fussed, not even bothering to stop him when he walked past her and into the house.

 

"Exactly. Why do you still look like the dead?" He waited for her to close the front door before he stooped down and let his angels off their leashes. Well aware that his girlfriend was probably sending him a death glare, he walked over to her kitchen and shook his head. "Ya, what is this? No coffee? No breakfast?" 

 

Lacey walked past the kitchen, pretending her boyfriend wasn't completely crazy, and slumped back into her bedroom. "Crazy Oppa." she mumbled, dropping back into her bed and curling up in a ball.

 

Moving around her kitchen, Kibum went about making Lacey her favorite breakfast as a way of apologizing for waking her up so early. He cleaned the few dirty dishes that had been left in the sink before finishing up their food. When everything was done cooking, and he was done plating, Kibum placed everything on one of Lacey's big cutting boards, since she didn't own a tray, and made his way down the hall to her room. 

 

Thankful that she hadn't closed the door, he set the makeshift tray onto the bedside dresser before slipping into the small bed beside her. He smiled as she moaned softly, snuggling back into his body as he embraced her from behind. 

 

Leaning over her shoulder, Kibum kissed the outer shell of her ear. "If you scoot your back any further, I'm gonna fall off your tiny bed, jangiya." He chuckled as she tried to scoot forward only to have him hold her tighter so that she couldn't leave his arms. "I never said move." Upon hearing the growl of her stomach, the two laughed softly before he sat her up with him and moved the tray of food from the bedside dresser and in front of them. "Eat up, jangiya. You need to start the day off with a good breakfast otherwise the rest of your day you will be grumpy." Picking up her fork, Kibum turned and scooped some (fav. b.f. here) on her fork. "Open wide, jangiya." He slipped the forkful into and watched as her eyes lit up in delight. 

 

"Ya! This is so good, oppa!" she cooed, accepting her fork so that she could let him eat as well. Kibum smiled, pleased with himself, before he started to eat his own food. 

 

"Eat up, because after you're done, I have a surprise for you." It didn't take long for the two to finish their food, Kibum relaxing in the living room with CommeDes and Garçons sitting on the sofa beside him while he finished his second cup of coffee. Lacey was in the shower cleaning herself up while he waited patiently. Kibum knew how long it took him to clean up and get ready in the morning so that he could look his best, so he didn't dare make a comment about how long it took her. A few moments later, the two were leaving her home and heading to his destination. 

 

It didn't take long for Lacey to figure out where they were going, and she bounced beside him happily. "We're going to the beach," she sing songed as they crossed the bridge down to the white sandy beach. 

 

"I take it you're happy." Kibum held the leash of his babies while he walked hand-in-hand with his beautiful Lacey. His eyes took in her wide smile as they pulled off their shoes so that they could enjoy the soft feel of the sand on their toes. "I know I've been busy with SHINee, so I planned this day all around you, yeobo." Leaning down, he kissed her soft lips. He knew just how much she loved the beach, so taking her to it was something he knew he wanted to do any chance they got. The two walked around the beach, enjoying the warm sunshine that shown down on their skin. 

 

"I'm very proud of you, Oppa, for making your dream come true." Lacey wrapped her arms around his left arm, her head resting on his shoulder as they walked. "I love you, Kibum." His eyes lit up at her confession, his heart hammering away in his chest. She loved him for him. Not for his fame or his money. For who he was. Stopping in the middle of their walk, he reached up, softly caressing both sides of her face as he stared into her bright hazel eyes, her long blonde hair flapping in the wind beside them.

 

"I love you too, Lacey." Dipping his head low, her brought their lips together in a soft kiss that seared him to his soul. Never had he imagined he would ever fall in love with someone so completely, yet here he stood, kissing the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and she had just confessed her love for him.