Idol Life- Jonghyun

SHINee One Shots Collection

It had been only an hour flight, yet it took Jonghyun a few seconds to fall asleep with his head on my shoulder. His soft breathing was only disrupted by the soft snore that escaped his lips every so often. His blonde hair sweeping softly over his closed eyes, accentuating his long thick lashes. Full lips parted slightly in a peaceful manner; yet at the same time looking so kissable. "Yeobo..." Reaching out, I softly caressed his cheek, watching his eye brows knit together for a second before his eyes peeked open to reveal red eyes from lack of sleep. "We're here, yeobo."

Jonghyun shifted uncomfortable from his position against me and buckled his seat belt for the landing. Following in suit, I buckled my seat belt before reaching out and slipping my fingers into his hand. When it came to take off or landing, I was always a nervous wreck. "When we land, do not leave my side, yeobo." Our eyes met as I looked up, and a bright smile played his lips. Usually when we left, we walked out together, but then we walked at different speeds with our managers separating us so that we didn't attract any attention. Yet now, he was suggesting we stay close.

"Ne." I nodded, jolting slightly as the plane touched the ground. We were officially in Seoul.

Stepping off of the plane, I was surprised to feel Jonghyun's hand holding mine tightly as we walked down the steps. "Careful, Jagiya." My heart fluttered at his words of endearment. Flashes caught my eye from the side as a paparazzi snapped a picture of us exiting the plane. "If you have any second thoughts about us, jangiya, you can back out now."

/Back out now?/ He was talking like this was some kind of dare that we had been put up to instead of a relationship.

"No, yeobo." Jonghyun stopped, taking a peek behind him at my face. I smiled, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. "I knew that one day we would become public, and if that day is today, then I face that day beside you. Proudly." Biting my lip, I watched that gorgeous smile spread across his face before he turned and continued to walk toward the entrance of the airport.

Upon walking into the airport, we were greeted with a burst of cold air, followed by the shrieks and screams of fans noticing our entrance. My heart began to beat tighten as I realized there was no going back now. We would be out for all eyes to see. All the papers would have stories of us together. Sooman Oppa would more than likely schedule a press interview so that we would be able to answer questions and do our best to silence the ugly rumors that were sure to surface. Sensing my tension, I felt his large hand squeeze my smaller one in a comforting grip that rid my chest of its uncomfortable tightness. Amazing how one person could calm your storms just by being next to you or holding your hand.

We walked past fans, all of them snapping photos on their cameras or phones as we made our way through. Jonghyun smiled, acted the happy idol who was glade to see his fans, which he was of course. Without our fans, what would we be? Simply ordinary people who could sing well. "The life of a celebrity." I teasingly whispered into his ear as we headed out the door. Jonghyun chuckled softly, slipping his arm around my waist and walking closer to me.

"Are you saying that you are not a celebrity, Ara?" His voice teased back as he motioned me to slip into the passenger seat of his car. He leaned close, never letting my gaze fall, waiting for my answer.

"Now I never said that, but its quit obvious that your handsome face and y voice have brought you to the point of stalker-ish fans." I winked at him, showing I was teasing him, which brought a deep chuckle to his lips and a happy expression to his face.

"Buckle up. Let's go home." Smiling brightly, I watched him close the door and walked around the front of the car before letting himself in. He quickly did up his seat belt before bringing the engine to life. Reaching out, I slipped my fingers through his and smiled at him. This was my life. My crazy, wonderful, scary life and I wouldn't trade it for the world.’

----------@ His House-------------------

Parking the car, Jonghyun cut off the engine and turned to look at me. His eyes were sparkling, his smile shinning. This was my haven. Looking into this man's eyes was something I could do and never get tired of. "What do you say to a shower and then we head to SM to see the guys?" Jonghyun winked at the mention of a shower. I giggled and winked before slipping out of the car. I walked toward the front door, listening as the driver side door opened and shut. Foot steps raced toward me before I was swept into strong arms and spun around quickly. I giggled, enjoying his playful side as he repositioned me into his arms and carried me the way a groom would his bride, to the front door. Within a few moments, the front door swung open and we made out way inside the house. The cool air conditioned house greeted us with emptiness as Jonghyun pushed the door closed with his foot and made his way deeper into the house.

Stepping out of the shower, I picked up the warm fuzzy towel and wrapped myself in it. In the shower, Jonghyun stood, completely exposed yet his eyes were transfixed upon me. "Something wrong, yeobo?" I asked, wringing my hair out over a towel on the floor. My eyes traveled along the toned muscle on his stomach up to his chest, his throat already showing the hickie I had just placed on his flesh, his y jaw. The higher I went, the more aroused I became, until I settled on the smoldering lust reflecting in his eyes. I gasped, surprised to see this expression again, and bit my lip. It was no surprise that he would be aroused, but after our session in the shower, I had assumed he would be sated. At least for now. However, it appeared by the way Jonghyun was stepping out of the shower, let alone the way his body stood at attention, he was a wolf on the hunt.

Giggling, I turned around and raced out of the bathroom, nearly slipping on the floor as I turned the corner toward the bed room. Heart beating wildly, I let out a squeal as his hands grasped my waist and he turned me around to face him; a wicked smile showing his intentions. "I know we're suppose to head to see the guys, but I'm more than positive they can wait." Wrapping my arms around his neck, I knew that there was no way I was going to say no to more fun with him. He was just too irresistible.