Chapter 7

Regrets and Wishes

Do you recall that crab restaurant in LA? One of your favorites. You always went there with Jessica Noona whenever you were in LA.

I wouldn't have known either if it wasn't for Taemin and his constant rambling, in which he randomly told me you were in LA for one of your photoshoots and I was there with the members for our EXO'rdium tour.

So maybe meeting you in the restaurant wasn't a total co-incidence. I am sorry for acting like I was completely surprised seeing you there. But not so much.

The pictures were all over the internet next day. 

Who would have thought it would lead to such speculations? It was a simple lift I had offered you seeing how you had been waiting for so long and there was still no sign of your manager     

Who would have thought it would lead to such speculations? It was a simple lift I had offered you seeing how you had been waiting for so long and there was still no sign of your manager. I couldn't just leave you alone there at that time of the night, could I? I remember how hard I had to resist the urge to cuddle you as you had fallen asleep on the way, looking cute enough to put my puppies to shame.

But I am glad that happened, Soojung. Otherwise I might have never had the courage to actually ask you to date me. The coward I was...

I had asked you to meet me for a brief discussion of the circumstances the next day before we flew to other places. My heart was thumping so loudly I had reckoned it was going to explode as I had asked you to be my girlfriend.

And I still remember the blush on your cheeks so clearly, as you had accepted.

I was so over the moon, that I had barely slept that night. Not to mention the member's constant teasing asking me who I was text chatting on the phone with, in the days that followed. My mind was filled with you, and my face with smiles.

It was such a happy time.