Chapter 4

Regrets and Wishes

(Triple Update! Make sure you've read chapter 2&3)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Do you remember the first time we held hands? It was on stage. My favorite place in the whole world.

We had all gathered beside your group for the final greeting to the fans. And despite my best tries to refrain myself from being anywhere near you, we had ended up standing together. And with the realization, my heart, as always, had started beating off the hook. It was so hard to keep myself from turning and gazing at you.

I knew we had to be holding hands while bowing and I was still busy pep-talking myself to man-up and hold it, when you had gestured for it first

I knew we had to be holding hands while bowing and I was still busy pep-talking myself to man-up and hold it, when you had gestured for it first. We had hurriedly done so, palms merging perfectly. Like they had always belonged together.

Like they had always belonged together

And despite the noise and rattle around, I remember seeing you and forgetting everything else in those few moments

And despite the noise and rattle around, I remember seeing you and forgetting everything else in those few moments.

It might not have meant much to you, but that night I had stared, smiling at my hand that had held yours, for hours before sleep finally took me away.....

------------------


A/N: Do comment. It encourages me a lot :)