Again

His Voice

 

Jinyoung is packing his things. He folded his clothes which he hanged in their closet and put it inside his suitcase.

He also got his toothbrush and towel from the bathroom. He also put his body spray, deodorant and shaving cream all inside.

 

"Here." Jackson who is watching him the whole time handed him his moisturizer. "You always say thay you like its smell so, this one is yours. I have two of this anyway."

Jinyoung took it and smiled. "Thanks, Jackson." He also put it inside before zipping the suitcase up.

He took hold of the handle as he stood up from bed. "I'll go ahead now."

Jackson made a sad face as he stared at the younger whom he spend three months, sharing a room with. "You might not be the best room mate, but... I'll miss you, Jinyoung-ah."

Jinyoung turned to the bassist who is sitting on one side of the bed, fiddling on his fingers. 

"Ooookay." he said with knitted brows. 

Jackson looked up at him. "I enjoyed our time together. Especially when you're letting me be very noisy while playing games, and you're just here on your side of the bed, reading a book, though I don't know how you manage to focus but you still tolerated my noise."

"Jackson-"

"I will miss how you keep on moving here on our bed whenever you have a hard time falling asleep. I will miss waking you up because you often oversleep. I'll miss your words of wisdom, although I can't recall most of them now because to be honest I wasn't really paying attention when you're saying those things. I'm sorry, it's just not my style."

"Listen-"

"We might've a few misunderstanding but, Jinyoung-ah, I really treasured you as my friend. And the thought of you leaving is very saddening for me. I should've prepared myself for this. I should've known because nothing lasts forever."

"Jackson." Jinyoung said more firmly and breathed a short sigh. Speaking to Jackson can be very tiring.

"I'm just moving out of this room. Not out of this apartment. I'll just transfer to Mark's room. Stop over reacting."

With that, Jackson's lips curled up and his brows shot up. "Yes, I know. I'm just saying I'll miss you. That's all."

With another sigh, Jinyoung shook his head and walked towards the door. "I thought you'll ask me to write a letter or something. Jeez."

Before Jinyoung could open the door, it already did, as Mark peeked his head inside the room.

 

"How long would it take you to drag your to my room, Park Jinyoung?"

His hair is still dripping wet. He must've took a shower, since they just had their dinner.

"Well, I'm sorry. Jackson was a bit over dramatic."

Jackson looked surprised and a bit offended. "Yah! I just said I'm gonna miss you. Don't I deserve some love from you, Jinyoung-ah?"

Mark then opened the door wider and grabbed Jinyoung's suitcase from him. "All his love is for me. Stop whining!"

Jinyoung could only laugh as Jackson stuck his tongue out to Mark who didn't see it because he's already tugging him outside Jackson's room. 

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"Shouldn't you treat me more nicely, huh Tuan?"

 

Jackson hovered at Mark who is beside him, arms over his stomach, the other is on the back of his head. 

They are all in the living room. It's past 9pm and they're watching Deadpool - Bambam's choice. Youngjae disagreed on it at first saying it'll be just like watching Jackson but in the end, he agreed and let the younger have his way.

 

"And why should I do that?"

Jinyoung felt his warm breath against the side of his neck. They're extremely close to each other. And it's the first time that they actually let the other guys see them this intimate to one another.

He's just actually waiting for Jackson or for anyone to call on them for being to clingy and flirty. But in Jinyoung's defense, it's all Mark. 

Mark has really been super clingy. Since this afternoon, when he said he loves him too. It seems like Mark isn't holding back anymore and is freely expressing himself to the younger.

And does Jinyoung want to complain?

He turns to the drummer who has his eyes closed. He's not even watching the movie. He's enjoying his scent more. Jinyoung brought his hand up to Mark's tiny head and played with his hair.

No, he is certainly not complaining.

 

"Because!!!" Jackson's voice resounded the whole living room, making Bambam sit up and shush him.

"Because..." now he's talking more quietly. Well, he should. Considering he's just three persons away from Mark. "I just let Jinyoung room with you. I let you have it your way. So you should be nicer to me."

"It was my decision, Jackson." Jinyoung felt like butting in. "I wanted to room with Mark."

Youngjae who's in the middle of them is still focusing on the movie. 

"Yeah, but if I didn't agree-"

"If you didn't agree, he will still stay with me. Who said that I even need your permission, Wang?"

Mark is now looking at Jackson whose mouth has fell open. The chinese pouted before crossing his arms and sitting back on the couch.

"You two are both rude. No wonder you're a perfect match. Bad meets evil. Ha. Ha. Ha." He even let out a forced laugh.

 

Jinyoung felt Mark grunting before moving a bit. The drumner then took out his wallet and threw it to Jackson's direction.

"Go and order anything you want to eat. Pay with my card." Mark glared at Jackson who is now smiling. "Yeah, I'm that nice."

 

 

Thirty minutes later, the doorbell rang and Jackson and Yugyeom stood up to get the food that they ordered.

Jackson might've ordered too much. 

There's fried chicken, grilled pork belly, cold noodles, fried kimchi, french fries, pasta and coke.

They already had a full dinner but Jackson still had the audacity to order such foods. Would they be able to sleep after?

Everyone cheered when Jackson put the bags on top of the table. Bambam went to the kitchen to get some plates and utensils. 

"Yah, hyung!" Yugyeom nudged on Jackson's elbow who is busy putting back the change in Mark's wallet. "That delivery guy is kind of cute. And he's eyeing on you a while ago."

"Jackson hyung wore a tank top on purpose. That's how he seduces men!" Bambam said as he put the plates and utensils on top of the table.

"I'm sorry. But I'm not interested." The bassist cooly said as he gave back Mark's wallet.

They just sneered at the Chinese. Not interested, his . He's always interested on any man that breathes.

Youngjae was the first one to get his hands on the cold noodles. But before he started eating, he glanced on Jackson first.

 

"He's not interested because he already has his eyes on someone else..."

Jackson's face turned beet red as he tossed some tissue on Youngjae.

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

Bambam turned the television off when the credits finished rolling. 

Youngjae yawned as he stomped on Jackson's leg which is resting comfortably over the younger's torso. "Yah! Let me move!" 

Jackson then woke up startled. He's already fell asleep halfway through the second movie: Deadpool 2.

"Oh! Okay! Okay! I'm awake!" The chinese struggled to get up. "What's the ending?!"

"What the hell, hyung? We're not telling you!" Youngjae scratched his stomach as he walked towards his room. "Good night, guys!"

Jackson also followed right after while yawning. "I'll go ahead too. Good night!"

Jinyoung looked at Mark who is asleep on his chest. The drummer didn't really watch any of the movies. He just ate and slept. 

"Hyung?" Bambam called on him. "You better wake Mark hyung up." The red haired then tapped on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Gyeom? Yugyeomie?" The younger rubbed his eyes open while sitting up. 

"Huh? Where am I?"

Bambam, finding his boyfriend cute, just smirked. "We need to get to our room. It's past midnight already. Come on."

Yugyeom lazily stood up. "Okay."

"How about you, Jinyoung hyung?" 

He looked at Bambam. "I got this. You two go ahead and rest. Just open Mark's door for me, please." Bambam nodded and do just that.

 

Jinyoung stared at Mark who is curled up like a ball on the couch. Standing up, he steadied his hands on Mark's back and scooped him up. Mark flinched a little but remained asleep. 

He kicked the door close as they entered the room. Reaching Mark's bed, he carefully placed the drummer and tucked him in the sheets.

Mark hummed as he shifted on his bed. Jinyoung propped his elbow to support his weight as he gazed over his beautiful boyfriend. Boyfriend. It warms his heart, calling Mark as his boyfriend.

The older is scrunching up his nose. Jinyoung finds it real cute and can't help but smile to himself. "Such a baby, sometimes." He brushed his brown hair away from his wrinkling eyes. "Maybe I should call you baby." 

His hand caressed the Mark's cheeks. He's taking his time staring at his lovely features. How can this man be his? He's beyond lucky.

 

Snapping himself out of the trance he's currently in, he decided to stand up but Mark's hand grabbed the sleeves of his shirt and pulled him close. Now, he's lying beside Mark.

"I guess I would like that..." Is he sleep talking? He still has his eyes closed. "Yeah, I'll like it if you'll call me baby."

Before he could answer, Mark already closed the distance between them by kissing him.

His soft lips were moving against his, slowly and tenderly. This kiss is a bit different, it's not driven by hunger and want. 

Jinyoung kissed back with the same emotion, with his hand supporting the back of Mark's tiny head. Their lips were in perfect harmony.

When Mark broke the kiss, he's smiling. He didn't say anything, instead, he moved closer towards Jinyoung's chest and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

He sniffed, inhaling Jinyoung's scent. "I love you." He murmured.

Jinyoung didn't miss the chance of hearing it. His heart started beating eratically. Hearing Mark say those words still feels all surreal. 

His hand rested on Mark's hair, his fingers playing with its strands. "I love you, too."

 

And he does. He really does.

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"So the two of you..." Michael pointed at Yugyeom and Bambam. "And you two..." Now he's pointing at him and Mark. "Are both together now? Officially together. Like a real couple. Boyfriends, as you call it?"

They were all called for a meeting. All six of them. They thought it's about their coming shows. But to Jinyoung's surprise, it will be about the members' personal lives. 

The four of them nodded.

Mark even put his arm around Jinyoung's shoulder. "Yes we are, Michael. Will that be a problem?"

 

The members' uality is not an issue for Michael nor Ethan. And even for the fans. The fans have accepted that only Youngjae is straight among all the other members. And they're fine with that.

But maybe, this news caught the managers a bit off guard? Not knowing that his artists are dating one another.

 

"Not really, but the last time we guys had a meeting, you were all over Jinyoung. And I don't mean like this all over, you were not in good terms with him, back then, right? It's safe to say that you hated him."

Mark shrugged, not removing his hand. "Maybe thay the more you hate, the more you love  was true all along."

Michael waved his hand to dismiss Mark's nonsense.

"Anyway, I just brought this topic up, not to break you guys up or something. Cause honestly, I don't really care about your love life, as long as you make good music, I'm good." Michael sat down on his swivel chair. "We just have to talk about a couple of things. Regarding your relationships."

Michael glanced at Ethan. Their handler spoke. "First of all, Youngjae and Jackson? Are you two dating someone too? Cause if you are, it'll be the best time to say it."

Youngjae who is sitting comfortably shook his head. "Nah. I'm too busy with my games. I don't have time for that."

Ethan nodded before turning to Jackson. "How about you, Jackson?" The bassist looked up from his phone. Upon realizing that everyone is looking at him, he kept his phone. "Uhm, nothing serious really."

"Okay then. So, for the four of you... we should have an agreement..."

 

They talked for the next twenty minutes about the agency's policy on dating. They're free to continue the relationship. They don't need to hide, but they should never be caught making out in public.

Ethan also said that their relationship shouldn't affect their work, moreso, the band. He even recalled what happened to Jackson and Wonpil. And how the band almost suffered because of the break up. So Ethan reminded the two couples.

 

Jinyoung noticed Jackson who keeps his eyes on his phone. He's texting someone. So he peeked in, but Jackson was fast enough to turn it away from him.

"Hey! No fair!" The chinese pouted. "Privacy, man!"

Jinyoung just hissed at the other and grinned. "You just seem too preoccupied on whoever you're texting. Are you seeing someone?"

"Yah! I already told Ethan no. I don't. Okay?"

Jinyoung shrugged. "Well okay. But who are you texting?"

Jackson rolled his eyes at him before keeping his phone in his pocket. "No one important."

 

Since Jinyoung is not really the type to stick his nose on someone else's business, he just chose to let it slip.

Jackson's old enough anyway.

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"Tell me why, I said yes to going here again?"

Jinyoung pinched Mark's nose, he actually didn't know why he did that. He just finds his boyfriend too cute. 

Mark is frowning at him after what he did. But he just smiled happily. "Because you love me."

He heard Mark's sigh. "Yes I do. But I don't love theme parks."

Jinyoung didn't mind his words and just clinged on Mark's arm, as he walked towards the park's entrance. The other guys are already inside.

"Come on! You'll surely enjoy this day, baby."

He purposely used that endearment. And he's amused seeing Mark's flustered cheeks. He just laughed at Mark's reaction before he took a run, dragging the drummer along with him.

 

The park has a good location, because it's in the seaside. The air is fresh and it's very refreshing. The six of them stayed together. 

They rode the Sea Dragon, where Jackson forgot that he's a man and screamed on the top of his lungs. All of them were ready to throw him off the ride.

They also rode the SeaSide Swing. By the time the ride is over, Jackson isn't talking anymore. He jusy dragged Youngjae with him and disappeared into the booths. 

Yugyeom and Bambam also said that they're gonna go and buy some food since it's already lunchtime. Mark and Jinyoung aren't hungry yet so they let the younger ones be on their way.

 

They were walking when they bumped to a little young boy. Mark sat down on his knees to look at the young boy.

"Hey there, lil guy. Why are you walking around alone?" 

Jinyoung looked around if the boy is with his parents but there's no one. 

Just then the kid started crying. "My mom. My mom." Jinyoung panicked, seeing the boy crying, but Mark just took the kid in his arms and stood up.

"Okay, sport. Here's what we'll do. We'll go eat something, and then we'll look for your mom. Is that good?" 

The kid sniffed and Mark wiped his tears. Jinyoung finds it adorably cute. Mark, being soft to kids.

"Okay."

 

They ate at a food stall, hotdogs and ice cream. The boy, Angelo as he introduced himself has stopped crying and grew a bit comfortable around the two of them.

After eating, they went to the administration's office, with Angelo still eating his ice cream. 

When they arrived, a woman in her early thirties wko looks worried saw them and instantly beamed. "Angelo!" 

"Mom!" Mark let the kid run to his mom. 

After exchanging thank you's and you're welcome's, they headed outside the office to find their other friends.

 

While walking hand in hand, Jinyoung talked to the drummer.

"You know, I never thought I could fall for you even deeper." 

Mark giggled. "And where are all these sweet s coming from?"

Jinyoung shook his head and squeezed on the older's hand. "A while ago, with that kid." Mark hummed. "You were so soft with him. And it made me ask, is this the same man who threatened to make my life hell?"

"Yah!" Mark pushed him a bit. "I thought we already got past that?"

He laughed. "Yeah I know, but... It just amazes me. Seeing another different side of you. You being a kid person. You like kids, huh?"

"Well, I don't think hating them is right."

Fair point. Jinyoung sighed. "And I was thinking, in the future, I think you're gonna be a great dad. I bet you'll take care of our kids well."

"Our?" He heard amusement from his boyfriend's voice. "Are you perhaps trying to propose to me, Park Jinyoung?"

 

But Jinyoung stuttered. "Uhm... Not really but... Maybe? Uhm. Why? Won't you say yes if I do propose?"

Mark smirked. "Ask me again, properly, when you had the ring."

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"Where are you going?" 

Mark who is still rubbing his eyes, and looks like he's half asleep half awake asked Jinyoung who just got out of the bathroom after taking a quick shower.

Jinyoung dried his hair with the towel while walking towards the closet to get himself dressed.

He glanced on Mark after putting on his white shirt. "Gym." He replied.

He went to the dresser to put some body spray. 

"Why this early?"

Jinyoung laughed at the drummer. It's not really early. It's already 7am. But Mark is still sleepy. Why wouldn't he be? They managed to get a shut eye for only three hours. Mark was really needy last night.

"Jackson is in a hurry. He wants me to go with him." He fixed his hair a bit before turning to the older.

Mark has the blanket covering his torso, down. His hair is very much disheveled. And it only makes him look so much ier.

"Oh. Okay."

"Wanna go?" he opted to ask. Though he thinks Mark won't.

"Are you kidding me, Jinyoung? I don't think I could even walk right now."

And he bursted out laughing. Because he's thinking the same thing. 

Last night, Mark was really something else. He's really needy so Jinyoung, being a good boyfriend, gave him what he needs. 

But maybe he went a bit overboard. They lasted a couple of rounds but right after, Mark was very much drained.

Jinyoung walked towards the pouting Mark. He's cute. His baby is cute. "I'm sorry, babe. But you wanted it." He kissed Mark's forehead. "So I'll get going now. See you later."

 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"I think this will be the last time I'll go with you to the gym."

Jinyoung grunted as he finished another set. A tiring set. He put the barbels down and looked at Jackson.

"Do you do this on a daily basis? Everyday? God, it's tiring!"

"But you need this, Jinyoung-ah. For strength and endurance."

Jinyoung breathed heavily. "Whatever. I can think of some ways to practice my endurance."

 

They spent another hour in working out. Jackson seems to have a lot of energy, unlike him. Jinyoung regrets to say.

"I'll just go shower!" He told Jackson who is already done showering.

It's 11 am and it's gonna be lunchtime when they head back to the apartment.

 

After a few minutes, he went out feeling a bit fresher. "So, let's head back now?"

"Uhm. Are you in a hurry?"

"Not, really but. Shouldn't we eat lunch?"

Jackson nodded, wearing his gym bag. "Why don't we eat out? My treat?"

Jinyoung finds it odd. One, Jackson wants to eat outside rather at home. And two, he's treating him? What is this?

Jinyoung is just about to answer when his phone rang. It's Youngjae.

 

"Oh, Youngjae?"

He looked at Jackson and he wonders why he seemed worried.

"Hyung!" He heard Youngjae. "Hyung you need to get back here!"

"What? W-why?"

Youngjae is not able to answer immediately so he called him again. 

"Mark hyung is in trouble."

 

That's what he only needs to hear. Soon enough, he's on his car with Jackson. Mark is in trouble. That's what Youngjae managed to say before the call ended.

What kind of trouble? He doesn't know. And it drives him crazy thinking about different scenarios. Is Mark hurt? He hopes not.

 

Before they could enter the unit, Jackson spoke. "I'm sorry, Jinyoung. This is my fault."

He's not able to ask Jackson because as soon as he opened the door, he sees Jaebum grabbing Mark's collar.

Youngjae, Yugyeom and Bambam are on Mark's side, just watching. Mark signalled them to back off.

 

"I stood back, Jaebum! You all know that! When he chose to leave, I didn't stop him! Hell, I didn't even run after him! I let him leave me, even if it had hurt me so much!" Mark is shouting at Jaebum who is seething with anger. "And now, now that he's back again, you're saying it's my fault? He came back without me asking for it, and yet I'm still the bad guy?!"

Jaebum didn't waver. He's still fuming mad. "I never thought you had it in you! You were just waiting for the right time to steal Jinyoung away from me, aren't you?!"

But Mark didn't flinch. He just cocked his head to the side and Jinyoung could see how he's mocking the other.

"Why would I even need to steal him, when he's already mine from the very start?" 

 

It was all too fast. Jaebum punched Mark and Jinyoung has to run to get to the two. 

He pushed Jaebum off Mark. "What the hell, Jaebum?!" 

Jackson also went to Jaebum and pushed his chest. "What is this?! You said you only want to talk to Mark!"

 

But Jaebum continued to shoot daggers at Mark. "You're defending him now? , Jinyoung!? It's all that man's fault! Let go of me, Jackson!"

Jaebum wriggled off Jackson's hold and was about to hit Mark again when Jinyoung stood up. "Enough! Stop it, Jaebum!"

Gritting on his teeth, he dragged Jaebum out of the apartment. This is too much. He shouldn't have hurt Mark. Mark didn't do anything wrong!

 

"Let go of me, Jinyoung!" Jaebum broke free of his grasp as they reached the fire exit. "You're siding with him? Now you think I'm the bad guy here?"

"You shouldn't have done that, Jaebum."

"Why wouldn't I? He stole you from me!"

Jinyoung matched his rage. "No he didn't! You broke up with me, Jaebum! It's what happened! Can you get your ing mind, straight? Mark didn't do anything wrong! We were long done before things between us happened!"

He saw how Jaebum's eyes mirrored pain. "So it's true then?" His voice is laced with hurt too. "You and Mark. You are with him now?"

"Jaebum-"

"Is that why you never returned? Why it became easy for you to let me go just like that? It's why you didn't try to get me back, is it? It's because of Mark? It's because of him again?!"

Jinyoung tried to reach for Jaebum but the older restrained and pushed him away.

It happened in a sudden. 

He felt his head hit a hard surface, then he felt dizzy.

 

He sees Jaebum's worried face before everything went black.

 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

 

Annyeong!!! :)

 

This is long, isn't it? We're nearing to an end. Three chapters left. Is this too fast? Or... I dunno.

 

please let me know of your thoughts, by leaving a comment :)

 

I'll have to go now. I still have to update another story of mine. Ya'know ;)

 

toodles! See you guys real soon :*

 

<3 nicapark