Is this a comeback?

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri Pov

"*sobs*uuuwaahhhhhhh!!!! *sobs*" 

Obviously my narrow-minded bestfriend are now endlessly crying ,suffering from her own actions.

"could you please stop crying, it's already 5 o'clock"

I knew she only does that to protect me but staying here for straight 5 hours doing nothing but to watch a crybaby being pampered?!

The hell i don't feel my anymore. 

Still even if Donald Trump does the can you feel me challenge i won't claim that it's my fault. 

Now that i could confirm that lisa has nothing to do with the mystery man besides her uncle after my investigation.

"tell me*sobs* how am i supposed to *sobs* to do now !!*continue crying *"

Okay it's definitely another crying saga. 

"if only you tell us what you known sooner yerinim"
That's amazing how can Seulgi sound like irene unnie this time.

"since I'm a very considerate person for those like you two that are old and forgetting things, I'll let this slide."

I could see how seulgi unnie jaw dropped. Oh well truth really does hurtㅋㅋㅋ.

"1st unnies you told me to work my plan on my own and i only followed those rules. 2nd You're the one who interfere and break your own regulation. Lastly your fault not mine."

After that I've flashed my sweetest and the most innocent smile but then i heard a curse words from them, a cue for me to start running as they were now about to kill me. 

Atleast running are way better than watching a crybaby (~_^).


-------------------

Jisoo pov

"chaeyong-ah~ here! "

I welcome rose and offer her my beloved chicken pops even if i really don't want to and karma hit me real quick as i unconsciously dropped my special sweetened chicken pops after hearing a loud confession and got cringed at what i saw. 

Turning my head to rose, i silently regret and wish that i should just gave her my chicken rather than seeing her hurt again.

Lisa quickly run towards us and explain but y/n blurted out the worst answer ever  that makes me wanna shove all of my chicken bones into with no mercy. 

"So full of herself tsk!"

I really hate it when our baby rose are being treated badly. She's too nice and naive that's why i don't like the idea of her and y/n dating right in the first place, but how can i in when i also witnessed how much happy she was everytime she's with her just like when im eating chickens barbeque but more happier.

"Wait, where's chae? "

----------------------

Rose went home straight after what happened. Locking herself in her room absorbing everything that just happen. Not wanting to talk to anyone.

She cried and cried and kept talking to her chipmunks,story telling the scene earlier as if it was like a real human. 

Those action was all witnessed by her step brother who's silently eavesdropping outside the door. 

Rose Pov 

"Mr. Chipmunks why'd you have to be so cute"

If someone saw me they'll probably think I'm insane or weird cause me myself i could clearly tell that.

While i was talking to Mr. Chipmunks i heard a giggle outside.

"Who's in there? Please reveal yourself!"

I was relief once i s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter