Pick up lines?

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose invited everyone to come over at her house to have fun while her parents and brother have a business things that needs to work on. She thought that this would be a great time for her bestfriends and friends to forget about the mystery man.

She went to their kitchen attempting to make something for her friends to eat. She keep on searching and searching at her pad and figuring out which one would she thinks would be easy. After sometime of trying she ended up making various of pastry that wasn't even finished.

Few minutes later lisa,jisoo,irene and seulgi started to come and help rose at her cooking.  Mostly it was jisoo and irene who help her with the baking while lisa and seulgi helps on tasting. 

Outside the house....

Y/n was on her way inside when she saw jerry getting out on the car. The two got there eyes meet and smiled at each other . 

Jennie, still with her smile greeted the girl with sarcasm
"though you would ditch this like the old times"

 Y/n frown and fire back 
"well I've changed and atleast im not someone who would tie anyone at their very own house and leave"

Jennie slighty lift her head before answering 
"Don't be so touch by it, i could still do a lot of better things more than that."

Y/n lighten up face replying with a tease
"really?then That'll would be exciting just like before!! I can't help but to remember all those wonderful dates we had like when you scream at the insects, washing the dishes---"

"great! I thought i would be the only one who's gonna be late. Thanks for waiting"

The two where startled by yeri who huriedly come on their way and the first one to come inside. Jennie gave a glare at y/n who send a playful smirk on her before following yeri inside. 

On their way inside the house they found the girls on the kitchen busy baking pastries. 

"My NINIIIII!!!! "
Lisa immediately scream onces she saw Jennie's figure coming to them that also got the cooking girls acknowledge the late one's 

"Lisa you're such an attention seeker"
Jennie tried to break on lisa tied hug

meanwhile y/n and yeri caught their attention by the doughnuts that is fully covered with chocolate. They nod to each other before excitedly getting their doughnuts 

"trust me if i where you i wouldn't dare to taste it"
Irene warned before the two could eat it

Yeri being doubtful can't help but to ask
"why?  Who made this? "

Rose slowly raised her right hand and look at y/n
"please doughnut judge me"

Not only y/n but everyone in the kitchen finds rose cute on her way admitting it.

"trust me i doughnut care if it's you I'll love it"
Y/n were so drowned at rose cuteness and shove the doughnut into

She froze at the sudden taste and instantly regret it but still keeping her face still.
"May i ask on what kind of flavor is this?"

Yeri just figures out that the doughnuts where placed along with the other burnt pastries and looked at y/n.
"it's a burnt doughnuts you flirty ! "

The kitchen filled up with laughter and continued with the teases using the word y/n tried used to flirt.

Jennie:"hah!  You doughnut expect that coming don't you? "
 
Irene:"i already told you but you doughnut listen"

Lisa:" that's why they doughnut trust you"

Rose:"but you're also a flirt lisayah"

Lisa:"that's not a joke Rosieyah"

Jisoo:"lisa can only stick-to-one, that's the joke"

Fast forward...  The girls gathered at the sala while doing their own thing. 

-seulgi & irene *cuddling each other 
-lisa * flirting with jisoo
-jisoo*stopping lisa
-rose*playing the video game
-y/n*teaching rose how to play the game
-jennie*roaming around the house 
-yeri*mentally ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter