The Plan

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning
 

Rose adjusted her eyesight as the sun rays slowly waking her up. She glance at her side with high hopes that the latter was still sleeping next to her. 

"i should have waken up sooner"
She talk as if she was talking to someone and her voice can tell how much dismay she was. She let out a deep sigh before getting up in the bed but strange sounds comming from her back immediately stopped her.

Her body was froozen up like the last night and things on her mind starting to get worst again after sensing that there was something moving on her bed.

"moonninggg~~ "

Rose quickly turned around as soon as she recognized the owner of the voice. 

"Omo! Y/n!what are you doing down there?"

A smile curve into rose face whe she saw y/n with sleepy eyes,scratching it's head while yawning like a kid which she finds very cute. 

"Nothing..did i scare you again? "

The truth is y/n barely slept last night and it's all because of rose who where doing stunts like she's chearleading in her sleep and y/n kind of always being kicked or pushed,y/n ending up sleeping on the floor.

"a little" rose went near on y/n and help her make up the bed. 

"goodthing i didn't have to kiss you again" y/n let out small chuckle after watching rose shock reaction on her teas.

Rose kept on hitting the latter's arm hiding her tomato cheeks untill she heard her step older brother calling her for breakfast.

She pushed y/n behind the door to hide and slightly open the door just enough to see woo bin. 

"chaeyong are you ok?  You're red!"
Woo bin asked worriedly

"I'm fine oppa! ..maybe it's because of the hot weather today...I'll go downstairs don't worry.
Rose act and keep on fanning herself.

Woo bin was a bit hesitant and confused knowing that rose can easily adjust to the weather without any reaction problem on her body but decided to ignore it. 
"okay I'll see you downstairs,next time turn on the aircon"

Rose nod sweetly at woo bin and closed the door after seeing it go downstairs. She looked at y/n who's grinning at her. 

"Hot weather? Really" y/n raised her eyebrows 

Before even y/n can continue her tease, rose answer her with another question trying to ignore what the latter just said. 
"would you like eat? I'll take the foods here but now you take a shower first"
She quickly get out of the room avoiding y/n stares. 

 

------------------

 

At y/n house... 

Yeri come over to hangout with her friend and watch movies. She's earlier than seulgi that's why they decided to play some video games first. 
While sitting at the sofa comfortably ,yeri started to ask y/n about her savings thing.
"penniless! what's up with your plan?"

Y/n look at her friend a little pissed off first and got what the latter was talking about.
"it worked!i dont know what came into his mind but Ahjushi gave the payment the night right after i call him on the afternoon where you leave me. In fact I'm just waiting for monday to come and buy that damn jersey. "

After one game yeri fetch her phone and saw seulgi message saying that she can't come because of irene who always begs for attention.
"R. I. P to our dear friend."

Y/n read the message and understand why yeri face sudden change. They used to always hangout together every weekend but when seulgi started to had a girlfriend it get lessen until seulgi barely attend.

"thing's will definitely change when you have someone to look for. Don't worry jelly kid I'm still here." y/n playfully ruin yeri's hair.

"oh really Romeo! Then why are you here and not with Juliet ."

"shut up!Shakespeare."

 


-----------------

 


Y/n happily greeted her two bestfriend and irene hanging out at the bench. Yeri and seulgi looked at each other when they notice the different vibe that y/n was showing but non of them asked except irene. 
"what's with that energy y/n? You seems so gloomy today"

Y/n narrowed her face with the question and plainly answer back. 
"Nothing"

They hangout for while untill something caught their attention when someone was shouting y/n's name. They all look at and saw rose with jisoo and lisa coming near them. 

Seulgi immediately look at y/n with a frown. Afraid that her friend might did something bad again to the innocent girl. 
"did you do something stupid again? "

"i don't think so, she looks happy too" instead of y/n, yeri gave an answer while examining rose coming closer. 

"why again? " irene who's the only one who couldn't get what the girl's were saying ask. but the girl's didn't give any reply since rose and her gang was already there. 

"hi gurls!!" jisoo greeted 

"y/n! You didn't call me"rose pout while putting her hands on her waist mocking at y/n

"since when did she gave you a call? " lisa sarcasticly said earning stares from the girl's except yeri who suddenly laughs out loud. 

"I'm sorry my bad" y/n plainly said while making a space for rose to sit.

Rose forgive y/n in an instant and forget. The girl's get along and continue on exchanging topics but y/n often stay quiet as jisoo and lisa keep on roasting her and can't believe when her very own bestfriend yeri are the promotor.

Their freetime was almost over and the girls decided to get ready to go to their respective room together. Rose excitedly cling on her girlfriends arm when she notice the bandage on the latter's elbow. 
"what happen to this? Did you get on accident? "

When rose get out from her room,y/n decided to escape as early as possible so that she can't be seen by their maids who are busy preparing breakfast. She climbed down to the tree but accidentally slip down earning bruises.

Y/n quickly remove her arm from rose, avoiding her stare. 
"it's nothing."

"No it's not! If you stay longer and waited till my parents go this wouldn't happen!" worried expression can be seen on all over rose. She shouted at y/n as if they're alone. Also blaming herself leaving y/n in her room. 

The other girl's instantly stopped on their track and look back at the two. They were shock and confused at rose outburst,didnt expect rose behavior. Don't have any clues on what's happening. Thinking of what might y/n did to release different side of rose. 

"stay? till your parents out?  Did i heard it right? " lisa was still processing on her mind what had rose said.

"homeless!!did you really go? !!" yeri remember her phonecall with y/n the night she's wasn't at home.

"wait, you knew about this"seulgi narrowed her eyes at yeri who let out another bomb. 

"yes but i didn't knew y/n would really go that night at chaeyong's house "yeri explain and look at y/n totally astonish. 

"y/n went to chaeyong house??since when? "lisa still couldn't believe on the revelation.

"did.. You two.... Slept. to...together?"jisoo cutting out the crap, utterly ask with her exaggerating reaction. 

Y/n didn't know that it's gonna be a big deal (when clearly it is.)  finally spoke before anyone could think of something even worst.
"Yes i sneak in to her house the night after the party but----"
Before even y/n can clear everything out lisa become exhage and cut her out. Right away Y/n regret her choice of words to explain.

"sneak in!!!night!!!party!!!" lisa start to imagine things that shouldn't be think of right from the very first start.

Y/n try hard again to explain her side but 
"Hey we----" 

"what's wrong with that? We could do anything?" rose cut off y/n and say things innocently.

Everyone become suspicious at first but when rose stated her words like a fact, the girls were all dumbfounded. They all went silent and y/n looks like she's gonna need to go to hospital.

After a few moments of silent,lisa close her eyes while swaying her hands in a x sign not agreeing and clearing her minds out walking away. 
"that's it! Im out! " 

"I'm not listening to this" jisoo massage her own temple and follow lisa.

"i think we should go to. " irene drag her frozed girlfriend.

"I'll go to." yeri also follow and look back at y/n with a grin after a few seconds enough for y/n to explode.

"y'all getting the wrong idea!!! " y/n scream her lungs out and got ignored. She lost her energy and look back at rose who went next to her touching the bandage.

"why? did i say something wrong? "
Rose cutely pout at y/n who just stare blankly at her.

 


------------------------


Y/n went infront of her classroom late, she saw there professor was already inside and discussing. Goodthing that their are two door at the room,one in front beside the teachers view and one at the back. She seated at the back so she can sneak in easily without their proffesor notice like she always does whenever she's late with the help of her friends.

When she's late or one of them was late the plan was always to slide their bag first inside and someone will catch it and place it on their seat while the other one will be the lookout and signal to come in.

This time y/n catch yeri and seulgi attention in her attempt to sneak in. She slide her bag inside and waited till yeri successfully catch it and placed it on her seat. All she need now is seulgi go signal to let her in. After seulgi signal y/n was ready to come in but a voice behind her make her stop what she's doing.

"Great teamwork you got there huh? "  a tall skinny lady looked at y/n while crossing it's arm. 

"Ms. Sooyong it's not what you think. I'm not late."
Y/n try to defend herself to the lady infront of her which is one of the school most strict professor.

"then what are you doing? Playing bowling using your bag?" Sooyong plave her arm around y/n shoulder and get inside the room.

Y/n was a bit taken back didn't know that the professor watch her attempt.

"Mr. Henry Lau, I'm so impressed that you were really focused on your lesson...."
Sooyong paused for a moment and smile at y/n. 

Meanwhile the said teacher where proudly fixing his posture totally showing off.
"small things Ms. Choi, that's what teacher job to make their class keep on focus.

"I'm not finish Mr.Lau, but you're right. You were so focus that you didn't notice your student here silently sneaking in." Sooyong smile back at henry who where embarrass and would like to just disappear.

Yeri and seulgi was the only students that force their laughter and smile sensing something bad would happen. 


Few moments later.... 


The trio where outside the counseling office busy bickering and fighting for their trouble. 


"the hell y/n!! why did you even involve our names" yeri mock at the latter who's scratching her not so itchy head. 

"yah!! I thought we're friends!!" y/n stood up 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter