Pt. 2

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh crap!! "

The poor girl managed to get herself up after sliding down from the window and was now holding her bruises enduring the pain scared to make any noise.

"chaeng! What was that noice? "

"Oppa! ahh--um-- well i was looking through the window and i------"

"that voice " she thought while leaning against the wall. the man's voice immediately caught her attention while eavesdropping the siblings on the room urging him to take a peek. 

"I'll check it out"

When she was about to see the man's face her plan's was doomed as she jumped out of panic when she saw the mans approaching action towards her position.

*loud thud*

The loud noise instantly get the siblings attention and look through the window.

"meow~" 

After a few seconds the man looked at her sister smiling. 

"oh chaeng! You're so sweet that even cats can easily fool you, be careful next time"

The young lady still has her scared face while bitting her nails intensely looking outside on her window not caring about her brother who already left.

"oh great! Now how am i supposed to scape in here?" the poor girl hopelessly talk to herself inside an old dog house as she hides from the guards that are roaming around.

Minutes been passed and the guards wont still stop on roaming and shows no intention that leaves the poor girl a no choice but to stay at the dog house.

Minutes turned into couple of hours when the guards took a rest and secretly sleeps in sitting position.

The young lady hurriedly went out on her room and sneak out from the house to find the poor girl.

She silently walk around calling the other girls name hoping for any response. She goes to where the girl possibly be but to her dismay she didn't found any. When her hope was loosing up a trace of footsteps suddenly showed up and gave her chance.  She curiously followed the marks to where it leads up and smiled when she finally found the sleeping girl. 

She bend down and carefully examin the girl's face mesmerizing every details like it was the most beautiful scenery. 

But the moment was destroyed by the little spider that jumps on the sleeping girl's neck. 

"Eeiiihhh!!"

The poor girl got startled by the lady's scream causing her head to bump against the roof.

"aahh!! "

"Omo! I'm sorry, are you alright?" the young lady worriedly ask while caressing the girls head.

"can't believe I didn't notice myself already sleeping in here" the half asleep girl stated as she was getting out on the dog house.

The girl stretched out and clean herself up when her attention went to the lady who's obviously hiding it's laugh while watching her. "what? "

"you became a cat earlier and now a dog, tell me what's next you'll fit in. You're good at being an animal"

The lady brightly said and chuckle at her own jokes at the end but not with the girl who's she talkin to. 

"you do know that has a different meaning don't you? "

The girl was unam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter