Like the old Times

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Park Chaeyong!please listen to me, you deserve to know the truth!"

Stumbling from the window , Y/n didn't mind all the bruises she got from snicking in as she was know standing facing her truth.

"Y/n! for the second time you--"

The red-haired girl became quiet when a paired of arm suddenly engulfed her feeling the warm of longing. 

----

After receiving the message. Y/n, without a second thought decided to go directly at rose to tell her everything before it goes worst again. 

They both sat down on the bed and y/n start on her story telling while rose giving her attention.

"inshort he'd try to control me in exchange for money but soon as i realize and he also sense that i like you he'd try to kill me. "

A frown quickly formed at rose face after realizing a thing. 

"You used me for money!"

Without a thought y/n calmly respond as she was ready for the question to comeout and have been prepared to answer.

"I admit it! but those are spend in good deeds believe me. And if i would have a second life, I've still do it again......... cause if not maybe i wouldn't have the chance to be close to you because of me being a wallflower."

The world became mute. 

Rose keep on reminding herself to get used to y/n sweet words but it seems like she always fail on doing that thing, as she was know still having those butterflies.

The younger one immediately turn herself get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter