in coming

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day couple of weeks had past and y/n has change a lot, not unlike before she got even worse than that. Before she could say any good excuse that surely rose would buy but now she wasn't trying any at all.

Not only on rose but y/n friends start to notice her cold attitude.

"y/n wouldn't you gonna see rose at her cheerleading practice"

"what for?, it's not like i ain't gonna see that on game"

"you're worst"

"whatever "

 

Rose was letting it all slide but her friends wasn't helping at all still trying to convince to find another one. They're doing some stunts at the gym when their leader decided to take a short break. The girls gather around at the bench and rested for while. 

"chaeyongie, are you still getting those love letter? " curious nayeon asked rose who just nodded in response after drinking her water. 

"i wonder whose the secret admirer" dahyun said as she gesture like a detective and the girl start to tease rose. 

"Come on it's obviously chanyeol!" everyone turn their attention to Lisa ,agreeing on what she said. 

"right!  He's the only one who have those derp smile when she's with rose" the girl's laugh at jisoo who speak while balancing her bottle. 

"Didn't he know that I'm already taken? "rose said making the girl's look at her.

"i guess not, y/n was always MIA" lisa laugh loudly making their leader cut their break earlier than it should be. 

Yeri who accidentally eavesdrop the girls convo felt pity on rose. While walking away she was silently killing her bestfriend on her mind who happen to be in her front made them bump to each other.

"y/n you're a blocker! " yeri look pissed 

"what's up with you? " y/n just raised her eyebrows

"on your period?" seulgi pop out on y/n back

"You're blocking chaeyong on her supposedly real romance fantasy!" yeri let her outburst 

"so what" y/n calmly said

" Why can't you be more nicer! Don't you feel any guilt! " yeri yelled 

"you know that i can't!" y/n was holding her temper

"yes you can!!Karma will surely on her way on you!! " yeri walk out after saying her words

"hey! Don't act like you weren't in this!" y/n shout angrily at yeri who didn't bother to turn around.

Seulgi just patted y/n in shoulder and gesture to let it go tryin to calm down her friend.

 

 

Y/n was walking into the room when she saw a tall guy secretly placing a card on rose desk. She's about to get the card but there teacher comes in to start the lesson with rose tailing behind. 

Rose took the card when she notice it or more like her friends acknowledge and to open it once the lesson is finished. Y/n who where seating at the last row silently watching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter