Chipmunks ?

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and y/n met when they were just a kid in nursery.  Y/n gets bullied a lot because of her thin-like-stick-body but everything changed when seulgi came and always defend her, after that they became bestfriend also a savior to her. 

Seulgi was also the one who convinced her parents to let y/n study in their school for free as Scholar when y/n family didn't let her because of high school fees. 

Mr. Kang,seulgi father didn't let anyone in school to know his daughter to avoid getting special treatment. Seulgi didn't care at all cause that's what she also want and her family has been proud of her specially when she got into the varsity without their help. 

Y/n owes seulgi a lot that's why when seulgi got punished by her parents and cut off all her finnace and connection for having a relationship with another girl who's also their other friend name irene, she do everything and anything to help and support her bestfriend in return. One of it is buying a new jersey that is strictly required for her upcoming game.


"samchon! Can i get my payment in advance?"

"Excuse me when did i become your uncle?"

"umh...just know cause i really need some allowance."

"I'll think about it, Don't call me."

Y/n downhearted put her phone away from her ear. Her friend yeri who's eavesdropping asked after looking at her.

"how was it? "

"he said he'll think about it. "

"so what's the plan now? The game is on next month and she surely think about that too."

"i don't know, i think i still have some savings i could use. " y/n look at her friend waiting for some sympathy but the latter just gave her a question look. 
"wanna help OUR FRIEND?" this time she intended to emphasize the words. 

"oh! I forgot i still have to do my assignment byeee!." yeri grin waving her hand while leaving her friend escaping her self in the situation.

Y/n left alone shaking her head at yeri funny antics. Questioning how they became friends,but at the end she knew that this is her own decision and shouldn't let yeri involved again. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------


Rose family was all gather up in the dining table to have their breakfast together as usual.

"oppa!! you're all over the news!" rose showing her ipod screen to her family bragging about her brother award for bringing their company name known into different countries.

"that's amazing!!. Good job son. " Mrs. Park caress his son head and pinch it's cheeks. 

"thanks omma I'll work more harder" woo bin respond with his brightest smile on her mother. 

" we should celebrate then! " Mrs.park excitedly announce.

"can i invite my friends? " rose ears perks up immediately with her mom statement.

"of course sweetheart anything you want." Mr. Park cut his silence and answer her favorite daughter.

"but it's not that big deal to celebrate omma you don't have to worry." woo bin immediately turn down her mom's offer. 

"oppa don't you want to have fun? " rose shows her aegyo to his brother.

Before even woo bin can speak, Mr. Park cut him off and answer rose sweetly. 
"Don't worry my dear. We can still celebrate it and invite your friends over anytime if you want, just tell me even if your oppa don't want too."

After dinner rose called Jennie first to inform her on the said occasion which the latter agree on.  She then tried to call her girlfriend next but the line are busy no matter how many times she tried to reach, in the end she gave up and think any positive to brighten up her day and that was when she decided to just tell her personally.


---------------------------------------------------------------------


Y/n was hanging out with seulgi showing some pictures of famous cosplayer when Irene shows up and saw what the two was looking at.

Y/n knew what that face was and it's non other than a fight and war. Y/n silently making her move to get out from the couple before she can heard her name and get involve. She do promise to help seulgi in everything but except on irene who can kill with just a look. 

"Y/N!! Come here!!! "

The one that y/n was avoiding suddenly happen. Y/n can feel the anger of the small woman with just her voice and felt the tension even if they weren't standing next to each other. 

Y/n slowly gulp her own saliva first before facing her unwanted death. She intended to slowly turn her head like a robot to find some excuse and bingo!.  She saw rose and immediately walk backwards towards her direction while waving at the coulple and shout.
"I'll see you later or if better tomorrow bye!! "

Y/n was expecting that rose was alone cause she didn't quite saw what rose was exactly doing so when she turn around she was surprised when she saw chanyeol who was all out smile talking to rose. "wow he's good at camouflaging the wall" y/n though while walking straight to rose.

Chanyeol was the one who first notice y/n incoming presence when he glance at her side and was about to greet the girl but the latter furiously cut him off.

"Move! "y/n who didn't give the young man a single glance coldly stated and continuesly walk in between them and carefully drag rose with her by her hand.

In y/n's mind she didn't know why she even dragged rose with her in the first place, now her mind was the one who's in a war thinking on how she would left the situation she made. 
While in rose mind,there's nothing she could think of except on how her heart will explode any moment because of the latter's sudden action.

The two was still walking at the school hall when y/n finally stopped once she saw rose Classroom. Y/n turn her position to face rose still with her blank face. Rose was staring at their holding hands that's why y/n fake cough to get rose attention and remove her grip.
"your room is here...i gotta go to mine too. "

Rose finally come back to her senses and realize that y/n was already walking away. 
"wait! ... There would be a little celebration at our house tomorrow night,dont forget! "

Y/n hear what rose just said right before their teacher scolded them and get rose inside the classroom.


--------------------------------------

 


After their cheerleading practice the girls go to their lacker room to wash up and change their clothes. It was a usual routine to them to go hangout on student lounge first for a while before going home. 

Rose sitted letting her body relax for a minute when she saw something beside on her seat. She grabbed the box and saw her name on it. Out of curiosity she opened the box, a smile plastered on her face immediately when she saw a familiar figure next to the cupcake inside that she always got. 

"chipmunks again?" Wendy asked when saw what cause rose sudden silence. 

" Seriously who always gives you that! I'm so jealous" lisa butted in and get some cupcakes from rose box.

"i don't know? Isn't cute!" rose happily shows off the chipmunk figure and give her cupcakes letting her friends eat it. 

"how i wish someone also sent me those" nayeon was jealous for a seconds but the cupcake that she's eating was what more matter to her now. 

"mr.Chipmunks must be super shy that he didn't have a guts to show up. " jisoo acting like a detective again. 

"oh! Before i forgot, my brother got an amazing award that's why there would be a celebration in our house tomorrow night i hope that you'll be there!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------


It was late at night but y/n couldn't sleep thinking on other way to help seulgi. She tried applying for a part time job after her school but non of them accepted her saying that they'll give a call if there is a vacant position.  Her phone ring making her senses come back to life. She answer the call and already know who is it by its savage lines. 

"hey fake Samaritan! I got a good news for you"

"what? " 

"my auntie was looking for a flower arranger for her flower shop so i recommend you and guess what,she said that you'll start tomorrow. Don't worry about schedule i already tell her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter