USED

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was breaktime and the girls hangout together at their table when y/n phone rang find herself an excuse to get away from the girls and her so called girlfriend. 

"Don't forget about our date!!" Rose shout and watch the person she love leave her again like what she always does. 

"let's bet! she'll be late again" lisa who where sitting across rose nudge jisoo

"I'll bet she'll ditch it and will reason with her famous line 'something came up' again. " the two laugh and give each other a high five. 

"you two are so mean" Rose pout at the two and crossed her arm. 

"and you're hopeless" the two said in unison.

The bell rang and the girls go to their class schedule. The lesson was Trigonometry which is a piece of cake to Rose who was known as a top student in school. She was smart and good at every subject but a big no with relationship.

Her life was almost perfect that everyone would like to have, but not in one thing, her bad girlfriend. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hello? ahjussi?"

"i told you not to call me that!! I'm still at my 20's you rascal!"

"Fine sir, where's my payment?"

"i already send it on your account ,make sure she wouldn't will know"

"as always sir, careful as ever"

The call ended and y/n got to her class. She entered the room all out smile and energetic which her bestfriend seulgi notice. 

"what's up with that smile? Did you two finally break up?" seulgi asked and stare at her bestfriend sitting next her.

"I'm not that stupid to break up with my atm seulgi-ah, and i smile like this cause today my account are filled again" y/n place her both hand in the back of her head relaxing her self.

"poor rose, Got blinded with love" seulgi just shake her head in disapproval.

"poor? She's filthy rich!!" y/n quickly fix her position and face her bestfriend. 

"nevermind !!" seulgi cut off the conversation as she saw their professor coming in the room. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After class rose went home to change her clothes. It took her half an hour to prepare herself and pick the best dress to impress y/n.

On the other hand y/n went directly to the bank after school to withdraw her reward.  After getting paidoff y/n hangout with her friends at the arcade forgetting the date with rose. 

Back to rose. 
Rose was patiently waiting at the mall standing and walking around at the garden area. Minutes that turn in hour past by and still there's no y/n showing at the mall fortunately her bestfriends lisa and jisoo shows up to divert her attention and suggest to watch movie instead. 

The movie ended and y/n still wasn't showing up. The girl's decided to eat and go home. On the way on rose home the bestfriend's notice a girl standing in front of the gate. 

"chaeyongie isn't that y/n?" lisa open the car window

"what is she doin there? " jisoo try to look at the girl 

"Ahjussi stop the car! I think she wanted to surprise me. Wait here girl's." rose excitedly get out on the car leaving the two. 

"isn't she suppose to be mad at y/n right know ?" l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter