She touch the B

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!"

that's true. I am now here in front of them for who knows how long tryin to explaining my self more like begging for my life. 

"oh shut up!  We saw you having the moment and yet you call that an accident!"

Wow i never thought  of This chicken girl could be so possessive expect on her chicken.

"yah!  who told i enjoyed it--well maybe But anyways! You see i was just planning to scare and not to do such thing!"

Okay to tell the story short about what happened earlier when we woke up is that rosie was just tryin to help me out with my bruises from the last night, I told her that im fine but her being the soft rose insisted and asked me where my med kits are which is placed underneath of my bed. She was struggling to find my med kit under my bed when suddenly an idea pops in to my head and that is to scare her. I slowly crawl onto the other side of my bed still on my laying position waiting for the perfect timing to frighten her. when i asume that she couldn't still search the kit i slowly peek under my bed to only saw no trace of her ,next thing i remember is that karma hits me instantly right after when i flipped my body to find her thats when out of nowhere Rosie showed up that'll ended us up with the akward position of her sitting on my lap.

"TELL ME?! Who would think or believe those excuses if they saw someone comfortably laying on the bed with both of the hands  placed on someone !! "

Wait! What is she doing here? Is she friends with chicken and barbie? 

"I--um-about the Soft-i mean the brea-CHEST part..it was unintentional! I was shocked that's why my body automatically move! "

Apparently that was also true BUT that's was only because rose accidentally landed on the wrong part of my body causing me to accidentally touched something inappropriate.

"So you're saying you're hands has its own mind and automatically landed on my chaeyong's ! "

This beast are seriously killing me and also what "My chaeyong" does she means

"Unnie everything that happened was an accident, no body wants it. Could we untie her now beside this is her house"

Oh yeah almost forgot! you heard/read her right. I'm also here tied up in the chair surrounded by them. They could easily passed as the next spice girls.

"hey wait,accident or not why does our bestfriend are the only one who's tied up? isn't chaeng also involved in here? This is so unfair!!"

Although they're slow to respond thankfully this two got some actions now.

"Excuse me little girl but our chaeng here is the most innocent lady you'll ever met! And if i know maybe it was your ert bestfriend who set it all up and would got a thousand list of excuses just to save herself!"

Did she just call me a ert! Now I'm Really Hurt..No I'm Angry..

"Could we stop this talking, her mom might wake up any moment now and i bet she'll passed out again if she saw her daughter tied up and being surrounded by us"

Finally! This human barbie save my life right now. I think i owe her one for that... 

------------------

The girls already left when y/n's mother woken up.

Y/n nervously faced her mother after giving her a glass of water and sitted right next to her. She can see from her 3rd view that her mother was eyeing her with an unreadable expression. It took a while for y/n to have to enough courage to speak and break the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter