Date or Riot

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally after a long time after every weekend the trio had been completed and present at seulgi house,thanks to irene who have a family date trip.

Not as usual y/n silently siting at the sofa with her snack bowl and has been staring blankly at the T. V while continuesly shoving m&m's in .

The two where sitting on the floor infront of y/n and notice it's odd behavior constantly look at each other.
"She's probably thinking."
"In that state! You think she's Thingking?!"
"Then maybe she's really into the movie"
"Don't you have any last brain cells that's working properly"
"Hey I'm older than you! Have respect"
"Your older than me yet that's how you think?  What a loser unnie"
"shut up!. I'll prove it. "


"Y/n! You really like the movie right?"
Seulgi yell just enough to let y/n hear her question. 

"yeah.." 

Seulgi smirk back at yeri and asked again another question.
"is that your favorite scene?"

"yeah.. "

Seulgi repeatedly asked y/n different questions and boast everytime the latter would respond with it's same one word answers.

Yeri can't take seulgi numbness in the situation and confronted her. 
"why are you so easy to be fooled? Look she doesn't even understand what you're saying."
Yeri turn on y/n direction  
"Y/n! What's you're name? "

"yeah.. "still on her blank expression,eyes glued on tv. 


Few pillows,snacks,aliens flew later......


The duo manage to bring y/n back to earth by no-body-knows method.

"I'm so scared guyss!  I need to hide,i can't face her!" y/n let  out her frustration 

"hey don't you dare to skip class tomorrow or else!" yeri send her warning,thingking about their calculus paired up activity, scared that her partner y/n might not show up just because of rose who's also at the same class.

"or else you can't solve the problem? "seulgi buttened completely changing up the mode, breaking yeri strictly act. 

"but... But she can't hide forever!" 

Yeri was right,if not now when will y/n be able to get herself ready. 


-----------------


"So when will the plan start?" lisa comfortably laying herself on rose lap loving how the latter play her hair. 

aftet realizing,jisoo went quickly to the girls with a chicken on her hand. 
"Wait we're in the same class tomorrow!"  

Rose was quite listening.Her emotions get into her and now she didn't know if she's right on agreeing with the girls.

Lisa notice rose silence and read it's face.
"chaeyong-ah~ don't think on backing out, remember she said she fall out of love with you and the next thing you see is her kissing Jennie---"

Jennie cut off lisa once she heard her name and explain again her side story.
"which is a misunderstanding and definitely a playgirl move."
Jennie paused for a moment and frown when she realize something on her own words which also gets the girls attention.
"what if its not only you or-maybe me that She's messing up with?"

Anger can be seen on the girls face except jisoo whos in her own world. 
"I aint gonna mess up with you"

The girls look at each other puzzled and notice whos missing,synchronies look at the older one only to saw her talking to her fried chicken. 

"YAHH KIM JISSOOOO!!!!!!!! "

Somehow the girls got their plan. Jennie will make y/n her girlfriend and when their official she will do everything y/n does to rose before,in short she will make y/n suffer. 


-------------------


The class was about to start in a minute but y/n nor rose arent showing up on the room.  Yeri was on her panick mode watching the clock as their subject was getting closer. 

Y/n tend to be late as she was thingking that rose would be there soon and she wouldnt have free time to talk to her. 

But on ther hand, rose woke up late making her rush everything. She rush to go in her clsss forgetting her being the vice president  of the school when shes running on the hall while fixing herself using her phone as a mirror.

"aghhhh!!!!!!!!"

Unfortunately , rose accidentaly bump onto y/n making them fall to each other with y/n at the bottom. 

As soon as their eyes met, recognizing each other and realize their akward position rose immediately get up and so is y/n. 

They were awkwardly standing their ,when rose cut it out and plan to leave. 

"wait! "

Rose was confused but she turn on her back avoiding y/n eyes 
"i need to go"

"No you can't.  Wait! " 

Y/n walk closer to rose and as soon as rose saw y/n getting nearer at her, she step back but got stumble on her untie shoelaces making her fall again. 

Goodthing y/n was fast and aware,she was able to catch rose by holding the girl's waist stoping her from falling. 

Their eye's met and y/n can see the shock on rose eyes. 

Y/n remove her stare and help rose to stand properly.  She bend down to rose and tie its loosen shoelaces.
"you can't go with this untie shoelaces, it'll cause accident." 

Y/n get up and face rose.
"Please be careful next time"
Then she leave the girl and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter