Strangers

Bad Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jennie will always get what she wants but the difference this time is she's doing this for her bestfriend. 

"fine i won't force you but let's  make a deal."  

"No I don't want any deal, im not breaking up with her. " 

"You'll find someone better if you let yourself free i promise "

"You don't know her, you only see her bad side"

"Yes we do cause that's what she only do"

"I said no! breaking up are easy to you cause your a player and I'm not like you "

Silence filled up the the room after rose drop those words like a bomb. The atmosphere increase and they all felt like a statue who can't move or even speak for a minute while processing on what just happened.

jisoo shake her head as if she didn't heard anything."Gurl's chill" 

"let's Change topic" lisa added convincing her bestfriends. 

"Im sorry.... i didn't mean--" The one that cause silence just lowered her head explaining herself.

"No,your right. You're not like me a player but I'm also not like you,choosing her girlfriend than our friendship......I guess this is the end of my welcome party ,bye."   before even rose can finish her sentences Jennie already make her mind and made a remark. She didn't knew rose would change a lot. 

Jennie leave the house without forgetting to bid her goodbye to rose parents. She drove letting her foot to decide on where to go. She's rather dissapointed than angry at rose and she's Jennie who has a plan on everything. 

After minutes of driving her car leads her to a bar. She can't enter unless she had a fake ID which she surely does.  She enter the club and make her way infront of the counter and order her drink.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After y/n  hanging up the phone call with yeri,thingking of what the latter say. She go for a walk to buy ice cream that she does everytime she wants to clear her mind. 

After buying her ice cream, one her friend recognize her at the store and greet her with a hug

"Y/n!! You didn't visit me for a long time how mean of you! " the girl surprise y/n with a backhug.

y/n turn to see who is it and immediately recognize her friend. "Oh, gush! You scare me hyuna!"

"I do have plenty of ice cream so come on hangout in my place! " hyuna saw what y/n was holding and pushed her body to the exit still in their position. 

"wait! I can't I'm minor!" y/n protest at hyuna who keeps on pushing her infront of the older one's car. 

"I'm the owner so no more but's just enjoy!" hyuna open the car door letting y/n in. 

After the drive, hyuna encircle her arms on you and enter her club. She wave at  everyone she knows and y/n looks like a lost kid she just found. 

"hyuna!!  We got a problem" 

Y/n gesture and smile at hyuna to go when the latter looked at her. Hyuna followed the man who called her and leave y/n.

Y/n look around the club and saw everyone is having a good time. "why did i even ended uo here" she thought and continue to walk untill she just found herself sitting infront of counter.
"uhm hey im hyuna's friend,she said you have plenty of ice cream. Can i have some? "

"Try harder kiddo! You're not the only one who said they're friends with my boss" the bartender said and get another costumer order. 

"but i am!" y/n protest but the bartender ignore her. She heard a giggle at her side so she look on who is it with a frown. 
"excuse me whatchu laughing at? "

"you're at the bar and yet you're looking for ice cream? Who do that? " the girl sitting next to her continue on her laugh

"uhm i do!" y/n answer the girl with sarcastic tone. 

"yeah right whatever!" the girl still laugh at her 
"Finally saw you!! I'm sorry for leaving you there'e so---" hyuna who loves to backhug the latter saw the girl who's laughing at y/n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter