Chapter 1.5

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woozi's Perspective:

School. I was going to school. Alone. The company had at some point decided that my "girl skills" were lacking so much, that I need to go to school and get more involved, meet new people, blah blah blah. In my opinion, going to school was the stupidest idea the company had ever had. I mean sure, my social skills aren't great, but how does school solve that?! I'd already been through a year of high school as a freshman and have no interest in continuing one to sophomore year. Besides! I have songs to compose and perfect, routines to write! 'Does the company seriously think i have that much free time?!' I fumed in my head.
"Woozi-hyung! We are here!" I looked at the car seat beside you, at Dino (who was younger than you, yet had already passed your height). ' Damn, stupid genes' I continued to fume.
"Jihoon- hyung, i know you're annoyed and probably..." He eyed your frustrated expression, "Ok, definitely angry. But look on the bright side! You might meet a girl!" Dino gushed.
"Of course i will meet a girl, i'll meet many girls! The school's full of them unfortunately." I remarked leaning my head on the car window. 'This is the worst' I whined to myself.
"Woozi-hyung! You're not even starting today! They just want you to check out the school, thats all! The school day has already ended, Hyung! It's 2:50! Most of the students are already gone by now!" Dino said, opening the car door and shoving you out.
"Just go." He stated, then slamming the door.
The car quickly speed away leaving me with only one choice. I begin walking towards the building planning multiple ways to get revenge upon the boy whom had left me stranded in this hell hole.

(Le time skipppp)

After fifteen minutes I had already memorized the layout of the school, the cafeteria, my homeroom, and every location where I would be able to hide if any unpleasant situation arrived at my feet, save for the very back of the school, where I was told my locker was located. I began to make my way to the back hallway when i passed a (large) group of giggling girls. Perfectly curled hair paired with skirts pulled up waay too high. In all honesty, they all looked exactly the same. 'What's with all the dang make up? They look like dolls' I muttered to myself. 'Walk forward. Eyes down. Do not engage in ANY conversation. These are the worst types of girls' I reminded myself. Just then i felt a hand slide across the small of your back. i whirl around, distancing myself from the stranger by as much as possible. 
"Hey, you're pretty cute... How come i haven't noticed you before, sweetie" The girl at the front of the pack asked me. There was no way in hell i was gonna respond to her calling me "sweetie" so i remained quiet.
"Omg! Don't tell me you're new! OMG! Wow, there's been so many new kids lately, and quiet ones too..." She said glancing at her friends. They all giggled in unison. It was creepy. Like they new something I didn't. The girl took a step closer to me but I took two steps backwards until my back hit a wall.
"Oh, c'mon Sweetie. Don't be shy. The name's Catholina" she said with a wink. "And now tell m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter