Chapter 10

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Woozi's Perspective)

(Y/n) stood, leaning over me with a little smirk. "Morning, Jihoon" she said simply. I groaned. "Don't do that to a sleeping man! You scared the day lights out of me"
 
I received a chuckle from (y/n). "Hey, you were the one who was half dead. I tried waking you, but none of those methods were successful." I leaned my head against the tiled floor. My heart was racing from the startling wake up call. With a sigh, i finally rose. I rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it..." i asked with a yawn.

"Yeah, thats the thing." (y/n) started. "It's already a little past 7"

"WHAT" I screamed. I swirled around to get a look at the clock, which confirmed (y/n)'s claim. "NO nonoNOnonoonononononoNOooo" I yelled racing to the door to pull on my shoes.

"Yeah, what happened last night?" (y/n) said with confusion.

"I honestly don't even know. I think we just completely crashed. Oh god, i didn't even return home last night. ." I panicked, letting a string of curses to fall form my mouth. "Practice started thirty minutes ago!" I groaned, hastily running a hand through my messy hair.

"Oh , uh i don't have a car, but do you want to borrow my bike?!" (y/n) tried to help.

"No no i think i'd be faster running." i insisted. "Thanks so much for letting me crash for the night. I'm sorry it was so sudden! I don't know what happened." i said fixing my hair. "I'll come back later to help figure everything out. Uh gosh i'm so sorry!" 

And with that, i threw open he front door and took off in a sprint towards our studio a couple blocks away.

(Y/n)'s Per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter