Chapter 3

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Woozi's Perspective)

After finding (y/n) lying on the floor covered in blood, like any sane person, i screamed. Her hair was a birds nest and her her beautiful eyes were unseen behind her closed eyelids. She wasn't moving. I quickly scrambled over to her and gingerly lifted her head to rest it on my lap. Her nose was bleeding and there was a bump on the side of her head.

'Oh, my lord," I thought. 'Who could even do this'. 


"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!!" I yelled.

 

I were so scared, yet didn't know what to do. In a panic, I quickly checked to see if she was breathing. I leaned my ear down right above (y/n)'s lips and breathed a sigh of when i heard faint, but steady, breaths. After a few minutes, i picked up (y/n) bridal style and carried her into the boy's bathroom. 'It's fine," i told myself. Everyone was already gone anyways, it was almost 4:00. There might be some sports teams outside, so I decided to stay towards the back of the school. In the bathroom, I laid (y/n) down onto the floor as gently as i could. One of my hands cradled her head as i put her down onto the tile floor. I suddenly realized how close our head were and fought to keep my face from getting red. (I was unsuccessful).

I grabbed a couple wet paper towels and began to clean off all the blood from (y/n)'s face. With her head on my lap, i managed to clean off almost all of the blood from her face, taking notice to her full lips and pale skin, but also discovering a large number of bruises. I checked her arms and glanced at her legs to find numerous other bruises, both big and small in varying shades of purple. "What the hell?" I said, then noticing her stained uniform. '," i thought, because what i was about to do could be reeeaalllyyy badly misread...

(Y/n)'s Perspective

I woke up to find my self on cool tile flooring. I shifted my head only to realize that i was laying it on someone's lap. You immediately sat up only to find Woozi, completely passed out, leaning against the wall of... You looked around. THE BOYS BATHROOM! 'WTF... HOW DID I EVEN GET IN HERE?!?!?!?!' You stood up and made your way over to look in the mirror. You stared at your beat up reflection. There was a bruise on the side of your face and your arms were pretty scratched and purple too. You didn't bother acknowledging the bruises you knew were on your legs and stomach. You were already reminded of their presence when you stood up.

You glanced back at Woozi, wondering when he had showed up and what he had seen. Suddenly you saw the bloody jacket of your uniform on the ground next to him and turned your head back to the mirror to discover that you were currently wearing a sweater... that wasn't yours. You immediately recognized Woozi's favorite sweater, the one he usually wore to your study days at the library. As you recalle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter