Chapter 9

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'s Perspective

My droopy eyes were overcome by the brightness of the morning sunlight. I struggled to open them as they were overcome by the blinding rays peeking from between the curtains. I sat up slowly and took in my surroundings while rubbing my tired eyes. I recognized my apartment walls, then the couch in the living room (if i could even call it a room). I choked on air as i finally laid eyes on the figure laying beside me. There, laying across the couch was Woozi, completely passed out. His head, which was previously next to mine (chokes on air again) was near the foot of the couch, beside where i was now sitting. I tried my best to remember the night before, yet couldn't come to a consensus as to how we got to that position. One of Woozi's arms hung limply off the side of the couch, while i imagined had been trapped over my figure when we were asleep next to each other. My eyes traveled up to Woozi's face where i took note of his messy hair and slightly parted lips. From across the room, the clock struck 7, causing me to panic. 'Wasn't he supposed to be at morning practice or something..? With the guys? Why is he here?! Oh lordy...' I needed to wake him up, NOW. 

"Um... Woozi?... Jihoon? Hello...? Um.. I-it's morning... shouldn't you be at like morning practice with the guys or something...?" I timidly said.

Woozi's figure didn't even stir. 'My gosh, he really is a deep sleeper...' i thought.

I lifted my hand and shook his shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter