Chapter 4

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(Woozi's Perspective)

(Y/n) turned towards the door to make her way out, and by then i knew that something was definitely wrong. The only problem was that she didn't seem to want to tell me. I began to worry. 'Why doesn't she trust me enough. Does she even consider us friends?'

Doubt began to build up inside of my heart. And as (y/n) reached out to grab the door handle, i shot up, slamming my left hand on the door to prevent (y/n) from leaving. I couldn't let her leave. Not yet at least. I put my other hand against the wall on the other side of her head and looked down at her. I had just trapped her in and i could see the panic in her eyes. 'Why won't she open up to me yet?' 
"Wait" i said.
She looked up at me as i began to lean in closer to her. We exchanged silent glances, a complex conversation i can't put into words. Suddenly, (y/n) put her hands on my shoulder and pulled herself up to place her lips on mine. 
I was completely taken aback. But slowly, I accepted the situation. I closed my eyes and pressed her body against the wall. It was like a dream. (Y/n) had kissed me. Kissed. ME. Moments later, she pulled back and pulled me into a tight embrace. I wrapped an arm around her waist and used my other hand to her silky hair. 
"I... I want to tell you, Woozi." (Y/n) began.
"I'm here to listen. I always will be" I replied. "And by the way, i'd like it if you called me by my real name, Jihoon. Only my closest friends and family call me by my real name." 
"O-ok" (y/n) said with pink cheeks. 
'So god damn cute' i thought to myself 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter