Chapter 11

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N)'S Perspective

I wandered aimlessly around my apartment with complete and utter confusion as i tried to remember pieces of anything that happened the night before. I recalled Woozi walking me home, and then coming inside... no wait... i don't think there was anything particularly blush worthy that happened then... 

I stopped next to the kitchen sink and glanced over at the coffee table sitting in front of the couch. There in the middle of the table top sat two mugs. I slowly made my way over to examine them. Two mugs. Both still had some remains of... coffee? My mind suddenly rewound and a memory of us talking popped into my brain. 

"So we were talking... and drinking coffee..." i concluded. Nothing crazy yet. My worst fear would be that i did something too straight forward. The last thing i wanted to happen was for me to come off as too clingy or something and then screw up our relationship. After all... Woozi was my first boyfriend.

I carried the mugs back to the kitchen and placed them in the sink to be washed at some later time; I was way to lazy and nervous to wash dishes right now. 'Man, i reeaaallyy hope i didn't do anything weird.' i whimpered. 

Woozi's Perspective

"Jihoon! You just messed up the formation again! That's like the fifth time!" Hoshi said with impatience. "We've gone over it at least a dozen times already."

"Yeah man, you're really out of it today..." DK added.

"Are you sure you're ok? And that nothing happened...?" S. Coups questioned with low key suspicion.

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine. I just, i don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter