Chapter 6

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/n)'s Perspective

Jihoon lead me through the apartment door and into a small cube-shaped room by the front of the building dedicated to shoes. And boy were there a lot of  shoes. But i guess that normal when thirteen boys are living in the same apartment. We walked through a wide doorway into a gigantic living room. There was a TV and multiple sets of couches throughout the vast room along with pillows scattered around the floor. On the other side of the room was a gourmet kitchen with a sink filled to the brim with uncleaned dishes to be done later. I walked around the room and took in all the photos hanging on the wall, all the decorations and details of the room. Noticing your amazement at the size of the single room, Jihoon then lead you through another hallway lined with seven rooms, three on each side of the hall way and one on the end. 

"This is where all our bedrooms are. We all have to share rooms, but we manage to get by." Woozi explains, leaning against the wall. "Up stairs is the mini practice room aside from our main practice room downtown. I've got my own little studio up there too." 

"Wha, Can i... see it?" i ask hesitantly peering up the stairwell that leads to the mentioned practice room and studio.

"Of course!" Woozi replies with a bright smile. "Follow mee!" And with that, Woozi sprints up the stairs leaving you to chase after him.


(Woozi's Perspective)

After (y/n) asked to see my studio, i realized how messy it probably was. '' i thought, 'I can't let (y/n) see that...' 

"Follow me!" I said quickly before racing up the stairs to hopefully get a couple moments to tidy up the studio at least a little bit.

I made it up into the practice room and go bounding towards the room at the other side of the room. I throw myself against the door and enter the room, furiously grabbing at all the old coffee cups and take-out bags on my desk top into the trash and neaten up all the papers scattered around the floor onto the table beside my desk. I then ran to the couch against the wall and cleared all of its junk into the garbage and straightened the pillows and blankets on top. With everything as presentable as i could manage, i raced out of the room again to find (y/n) staring at the array of instruments to the side of the room.

"Wow! Can you play all these?" (y/n) asked with an impressed tone. 

I caught me breath before responding with a simple "yeah".

"Jinjah? Can you play them for me?"

"Sure, why not?" I replied trying to play it cool. But really, my heart began to beat faster th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter