Chapter 5

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S.Coups's Perspective:

"I want chicken" Vernon whined.


Suddenly there was an outburst of agreements from the others scattered throughout the living room of our apartment, whining of how desperately they wanted chicken. Mingyu sat upside down on the couch, while Hoshi  laid his head on Mingyu's stomach. Dino and Wonwoo were watching a TV program with great intensity. Jeonghan sat at the kitchen counter patiently as Joshua attempted to style his hair into a bun. The8 and Jun sat on the ground discussing who knows what in Chinese. Seungkwan's voice could be heard from the bedroom singing while cleaning.


"Chicken..." DK sighed from his position on the floor and pretended to bite at a non-existant chicken leg in his hand. The others laughed, but quickly went back to sulking about their lack of chicken.
After about ten more minutes of the boys groaning, i finally caved in.


"Arraso! Arraso!" I said grabbing my wallet. "Get up you lazy asses. Let's go get that chicken."


Within a few moments, all of the boys were ready to go. 
"Let's get ittt!" yelled Vernon and with that, we poured out of the apartment in one large mass. I lead the boisterous group out the door ad into the front yard only to discover Jihoon. Well, not just Jihoon.

There was a girl. I repeat. A girl.

All the noise quickly died down behind me as Woozi and the mystery girl stared at us with wide eyes. In a matter of seconds, we all began to freak out.

"WOOZI BROUGHT A GIRL!!" yelled DK at the top of his lungs. Hoshi ran in circles around the group while Joshua, Jun, and The8 died of laughter. Seungkwan then pretended to faint, falling into Vernon's arms. Wonwoo was just plain confused. Jeonghan hugged Dino with excitement.

In all our years of being Seventeen, never, never EVER, had Jihoon brought home a girl! All our eyes slowly shifted downwards to their intertwined hands, which caused an even larger uproar. I stepped away from the fangirls (or would they be called fanboys?) and approached the mystery girl. Now that i thought about it, Woozi had mentioned a name of someone he'd met at school.

'What was it again...' you asked yourself. 'I think.... it was... AH! That's right!' you stopped in front of the girl, who now looking at her up close, was extremely beautiful. Jihoon is a lucky man. 


"You must be (y/n)." i said, watching as the girls eyes open wider in shock. "We've heard a lot about you." I give her a smile.

And to my surprise, she smiles back. I glance at Jihoon, who's face is bright red and eyes are downcast, and my smile seems to widen.

"Let me introduce us," i start, signaling to the boys to come over.
And all together, we yelled: "SAY THE NAME, HELLO WE ARE SEVENTEEN!" 
There are whoops and hollers from the back *cough* Mingyu *cough* DK *cough*
By then, our thoughts of chicken were out the window.

(Woozi's Perspective)

I felt my face burn as if i was too close to a fire, but tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter