Chapter 17

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/N's Perspective)

Like any sane person, I screamed. Those eyes that had been closed for so long were now wide open and staring back at me. It took me moments to process and comprehend what was going on. With chocolate eyes and a head of shaggy faded pink, Woozi was finally awake.

"NURSE!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------

(Woozi's Perspective)

"NURSE!!!!!"

Within seconds the door burst open to reveal a shaken and disoriented nurse. She rushed into the room with wide eyes, almost tripping over various items before getting to (y/n)'s bedside.

"WHAT? Oh lord, what's going--"

"HE'S AWAKE!!" (y/n) said still shouting and frantically motioned to where I was laying. I offered a small smile. The nurse took a second to comprehend before gasping and throwing her hands up in the air.

"HE'S AWAKE!!"

More shuffling was heard from outside and suddenly a doctor flocked by two nursed rushed into the room. 

"DOCTOR HE'S--"

"We know Ms. Chui. Please Ms. (l/n) out of the room as quickly as possible."

The doctor immediately walked up to my bed side and began asking me questions of my name and age and background while the nurses filled with random machines in the background. One approached me and adjusted the IV drip in my arm with care.

"You're quite the lucky one, sweetie."

I could only nod in response as i watched Ms. Chui usher (y/n) out the door. I inspect the simple room around me and take in the warmth of the sunlight streaming through the windows.

When I turned back to the doctor, he began to ask me of what i recalled before the accident, of what i could remember, and what i couldn't.

I coughed a bit and cleared my throat.

"I-- My name is Lee Jihoon" i managed to croak out first. The doctor begins to jot things down on his clipboard.

"My friends call me Woozi." I cough a bit. My lungs feel weak and on the verge of collapse.

The doctor reaches over to support my body as it begins to shut down again. 

"Nurse Wang, his body's shutting down again, prepare the medication. Don't push yourself, sir. You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter