Chapter 1

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Woozi x Reader
Key:
(y/n)- your name
(f/n)- friends name
-
(Y/n)'s Perspective:

Your head slammed against the cool metal lockers behind you hard enough for your vision to go cloudy.

"Aw c'mon (y/n). Get up! We haven't seen you since yesterday! Why are you always so quiet around us? Hm? I get the feeling that you are ignoring us."

Prissy heels, prissy cloths. Her hair looked as if it were made of plastic. You hated Catholina Chen since you'd first met her. She was a complete bully who love more than anything else in the world to pick on you, especially when her big group of friends was watching. It had become a daily thing ever since you moved here from the US (And let me tell you, Seoul is not quite the same). When the bell rings to signal the end of the school day, it is your role to walk to your locker area. Unfortunately for you, you locker is located in the farthest hallway back from the front of the school aka the place where no one would ever go, making it the perfect place to push people around and have little "catch-ups". I was still on the floor leaning against my locker when Catholina bent down and pulled me up by my hair.
 "Aren't you going to reply?" Catalonia questioned while pinching my face.
I kept silent, as usual. I was never one to speak out ever since my mother passed away last year from cancer. My father had abandoned us when i was only two years old. With no siblings, parents, or family, i chose to move to Seoul three months ago to pursue my dream of becoming a K-pop idol. Being only 14, i guess it's a bit of a long shot, but something inside me is waiting for an opportunity that i can sense coming.
As it turned out, i hardy had enough money to buy my own apartment, so i decided to attend a school to receive and education, get a job, and then hopefully start making progress on my dream.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter