Oh Maybe Baby

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

While Jessica did suggest for Krystal to talk to Kai, she did not expect her sister to do so immediately. Now this date that she was having with Taeyeon was either going to turn into a really awkward double date...or it was going to go smoothly, which both women were hoping for. Thankfully, their reserved table was at a booth closer towards the window where they had a view of the ocean. With their curiosity getting the better of them, every so often, they'd look over at Krystal and Kai's table. Thankfully they weren't arguing, otherwise Jessica would find herself intervening, which she didn't want to do...Not in public. "I really loved how you were singing along to Wonderland in the Car...with the top off. It was amazing."

"Well, you do give me butterflies...You're like a shooting star, day dream, cotton candy and fantasy. So...It really suits you." Taeyeon said as she started giggling.

"Flatterer." Jessica responded before their champagne glasses clanged and they had a toast, drinking a bit.

In terms of what was for dinner, both women were eating seafood. Hopefully this time, Baekhyun would not ruin their date. With that in mind, Jessica decided to take a picture of Taeyeon with her meal before they started eating...To post on Instagram. Grinning, she wrote a quick post.

"Dinner with this beautiful queen XOXO @taeyeon_ss"

Smiling, she pressed the post button before setting her phone back in her purse. In turn, Taeyeon took a picture of Jessica with her meal and made a post on Instagram. SM is gonna be so pissed, she thought.

"Having dinner with the Ice Queen of Korea XOXO @jessica.syj"

The two started giggling before they started eating. Dinner ended up being very lovely for both women. Meanwhile, Krystal's dinner with Kai across the restaurant was going smoothly. Both of them seemed to agree that fans ruined their relationship, but thankfully didn't ruin their friendship. Although Krystal has stated that she would never get back with someone after breaking up with them, she ended up putting quite a bit of thought into giving Kai a second chance. Not only did Jessica seemed to support that idea, but so did f(x), particularly Amber. Then she knew that her parents loved Kai, with her mother saying that he was a 'sweet boy'. "Well, to be honest, I want to give us another chance. We had a wonderful relationship and persevered through all the busy schedules that we had. It would be nice to have that again."

Kai only nodded and smiled a little. "Yeah, I...I know. The love we had...I miss it too. If we had listened to your sister, we would have been dating for two years by now." He then frowned.

"Yeah, but we were stupid and wanted to flaunt our love. This time though, let's...keep it private. At least for a while." Krystal agreed with him.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jessica eating dinner with...Taeyeon!? For someone who was so private in her last relationship...She was sure really public about it now. Unless the two were going for a publicity stunt. But then she took note of Jessica's Instagram post. Seeing how stigmatized same- love was, she was doubtful that anyone would really be none-the-wiser. However, she was now getting a little annoyed. By the look on her face when she saw her older sister. Kai then took note. "Was it...something I said?" He asked, concerned.

Krystal shook her head. "No...Just my sister again."

"Oh? What happened?" Kai asked, relaxing a little.

"Nothing I want to say in public. But once we're in a car...I'll tell you. Because, look who she's with." Krystal said, rather coldly.

Kai then looked over, seeing Taeyeon. The two were...laughing and smiling. That left the EXO member confused. As he looked back at Krystal, he raised his eyebrow. Krystal just looked at him awkwardly before nodding. "Yeah, we can talk about it in the car...Wanna go get some bubble tea?" He asked, now smiling again.

Krystal's face lit up with a smile a

Please log in to read the full chapter