Sisterly Love, Part 1

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

As the summer drew to a close, the legal battle between f(x), Girl's Generation and S.M Entertainment was only about to intesify. So far, the girls all had the upper hand, especially thanks to Kris' testimony during Hyoyeon's trial back in July. The fact that Hyoyeon, Luna, Amber, Victoria, Yuri and Kris were not convicted still shook the Korean Entertainment Industry. That trial alone, set the beginning of the end of SM Entertainment's malevolence and their downfall. If the girls were to succeed in this lawsuit, it would be a very long time until SM recovers from the damage inflicted. Unfortunately for them neither f(x) nor Girl's Generation were going to back down. Sunny's lawsuit alone came by surprise, further giving them the upper hand. But even with the battle ahead, there were still many victories to celebrate, with the first and foremost...being Jessica's return. The next, was the Ice Queen finally making amends with the girls, something that was inconceivable until the summer. Among the more silent celebrations included Jessica and Taeyeon's reaffirmed love and the Ice Queen's new, blossoming friendships with former 2NE1 Member CL and Red Velvet.

However, even after making amends with the girls, Jessica could not help but feel that there was one more thing left to do. While she has indeed made amends with Yuri and Hyoyeon, there were still damages that needed to be repaied; their sisterly bonds...

The fourth of September was off to a reasonably relaxing start. It was her two month anniversary with Taeyeon. Sadly, they were not able to flaunt their love openly like most idol couples do. While it really upset the Ice Queen, she knew that she had to play it safe for both their sakes. Even America was more open about this kind of love then all of Asia combined. But was Taeyeon willing to come with her to America? That was a question for another time sadly. While pondering on such thoughts, Jessica came out of the bedroom to see that Taeyeon was still sleeping. Lately, she had been waking up before Taeyeon, which she found to be wierd, because when she was still with Girl's Generation, she was always the last one up, loving her sleep way too much. Sitting down next to Taeyeon, Jessica grabbed a lock of her hair to straighten it before grabbing her hand, giving it a gentle sqeeze. "Happy Anniversary, babe." She smiled and kissed Taeyeon on the forehead.

Even though it was their two-month anniversary, Jessica had already promised Hyoyeon and Yuri that she would spend time with them during the day, compromising with her girlfriend on a date night. As an apolog

Please log in to read the full chapter