Unity

Girl's Generation: A Taengsic Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Beginning on the last week of July, Jessica still had ten more stores to close and that would be the last of the batch that she has to close down. Afterwards, she could focus on more pressing matters, like her relationship and growing love for Taeyeon, bringing Girl's Generation back together and making amends with her sister, whom she sadly was not on talking terms with. She hadn't heard all that much from her parents either. No doubt Krystal told them about the situation and by now they probably knew about her bankruptcy. Her Father had texted her to tell her that both of them were there for her if she needed it. She responded by thanking him and telling him that she loved him, and to tell both Krystal and their Mother that she loved them both very much, but still needed time to straighten her life out. While scrolling through some Kpop outlets, Jessica took note that not only she had been spotted with Taeyeon in public, but Sunny and Yoona were not on talking terms. Both Hyoyeon and Yuri had filed contract nulification lawsuits against S.M Entertainment, which left only Taeyeon, Sunny and Yoona. Because it was not long after f(x) had filed their lawsuits, S.M was going to be very busy. Now people were wondering how long it would be until Red Velvet would try to leave, now that their favorite seniors were leaving. Sighing, Jessica set her phone aside as she began answering emails concerning the bankruptcy and how to bring her company back up from the ashes. As she was still in debt, she still had to keep the prices steady on where they were currently at.

As she sat in the living room, Taeyeon came downstairs and greeted her with a hug from the side, to which Jessica responded by placing her hands on top of Taeyeon's after they had interlocked. "Oh, morning sweetheart." She responded as she continued to focus on her laptop.

"Morning...Did you sleep well?" Taeyeon asked before resting her chin on Jessica's shoulder.

Jessica nodded, then frowned. "I did. Just trying to get this out of the way. So I can...figure out my next move."

"What did you have in mind?" Taeyeon asked, still embracing her Ice Queen.

"A couple of things actually." Jessica responded, looking at her laptop. "Once I close these last ten stores. First off, I need to...apologize to Krystal for...completely shutting her out of my life. Second, get both Yoona and Sunny to get their heads out of their asses. Third, we're getting Girl's Generation back together. Forth, I don't expect it to be long until you, Yoona and Sunny file for contract nullification, so once you guys all get out of your contracts like Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun, I am going to find us another record label. And I think I know just the place." She smiled as she sent another email off.

"JYP? YG?" Taeyeon guessed, wondering where they would go next for their careers.

"Nope. Like I said, I still have to find the place." Jessica smiled a little before turning to give her girlfriend a kiss.

"Alright, I'm gonna make us some tea. Since I'm not really doing anything today, we can go on a date tonight." Taeyeon smiled before standing up and going into the kitchen and pouring hot water into the kettle before preparing a tea pot.

As Taeyeon went into the kitchen, Jessica started wondering about her next move and what it was going to be. Because she had a lot to do. But right now, her top two priorities were making amends with Krystal and putting an end to the conflict between Sunny and Yoona in order to bring Girl's Geneation back together. It has been almost four years since the group lost Jessica, but now there was a chance to make the group whole again. Jessica was going to take it, as she was wrongfully ripped away from the group and now all the members could agree on this it would seem. As soon as Taeyeon was done making the tea, she brought a mug out to Jessica, who smiled. "Thanks." she said happily before taking a sip.

As it hit noon, because Taeyeon wasn't in the mood to cook, she decided to order take-out, which led to her ordering pizza. As they waited, Jessica contemplated on her next move. Was she going to go make amends with her sister first? Or was bringing Girl's Generation back together the priority? "What are you thinking about, darling?" Taeyeon asked, grabbing Jessica's hand, laying on her shoulder.

"Just deciding on what to do next...Between making amends with my sister and...making Girl's Generation whole again." Jessica replied as she closed her laptop after sorting things out for the morning.

"Go make amends with your sister. Let me deal with Yoona and Sunny. They've already divided sones since their fight has been made public, I'm not letting them divide the group." She said with determination.

Jessica nodded before taking out her phone to text her sister. After briefly hesitating, she opened the text messages between her and Krystal. The last message sent was when she had first returned to South Korea, which was closer towards the end of June. Frowning, she started typing out another message. "I know its been almost a month since we last spoke. If you're free, meet me at Gyeongpo beach. Because...We need to talk."

She took a deep breath before pressing send. Taeyeon responded by giving her Ice Queen a hug. "C'mon, let's go get changed. We're not leaving in our pajamas." She started giggling a bit before helping Jessica onto her feet. "I'm coming with you...No ifs, ands or buts."

Jessica sighed before nodding. To freshen up, Jessica entered the shower. With the luke warm water hitting her face, she began wondering what she'd say to Krystal. No, not only Krystal, but to Yoona and especially Sunny later on. Then there was the matter of her growing relationship with Taeyeon. Elsewhere in the house, Taeyeon was contemplating on the future, especially since now she saw one with Jessica. Not once in her life did she think that she was going to be spending the rest of her life with Jessica, especially since they used to be enemies. The turnaround was just a surprise as well. She went from utterly hating Jessica, to being head over heels for her, loving the Ice Queen with all her heart. Looking at the healing wound on her hand, it would seem that Taeyeon had made her choice: to love Jessica. The conflict that she had within her heart, was slowly coming to an end, but the emotional agony remained. But she found solace. Hopefully soon, her aching heart would be quelled. Nothing was stronger then love, right?

Meanwhile, back at the f(x) dorm, Krystal was hanging out with Amber. Since the beginning of July, Krystal had been in a down-and-out mood. In addition to the Contract Nullification Lawsuit that the entire band was now filing against S.M. Amber, who was always looking after her bandmates and looking out for their health and mental well-being, not to metion she had been calling Krystal almost every other day, sat down next to Krystal as she just sat down in deep thought. Amber just grabbed Krystal's hand, who jumped at Amber's touch along with her phone going off. Upon unlocking her phone, she saw that there was a text message from her sister. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" Amber asked.

"Its my sister. She wants me to meet her at Gyeongpo Beach. My guess is that she wants to talk." Krystal responded, frowning as she was still upset with Jessica for shutting her out all month.

"Want me to come with you?" Amber asked.

Krystal nodded as she took a deep breath. But she looked reasonably pale. Tears started rolling down her cheeks and it wasn't long until she started crying. Amber frowned before pulling Krystal into a hug. "Its okay, you'll get to see her today. I'm sure she has an explenation for everything that's been going on. Now go clean up. Then we can head to the beach."

The younger woman nodded before standing up and going to wash her face. As Krystal looked herself in the mirror, she just shook her head. Glaring at her reflection as she held onto the sink. Finally, she just got frustrated before punching the mirror as hard as she could. The mirror started cracking as she started seeing blood drip from her fist. The loud mirror shatter alarmed Amber, who came into the bathroom to see blood dripping from Krystal's hand. As she fell, Amber caught her. Krystal simply pulled Amber into a hug as she just started crying. "What did I do wrong, Amber? Why did she shut me out?" It was sadly hard for her to speak, as she was crying heavily.

Amber just pulled Krystal into a hug, brushing her hair and rubbing her back. "She has a lot on her mind. I'm sure she'd tell you once she was ready. I know you really love her and that you guys are close. She just needed time to think. You haven't done anything wrong, promise."

"It certainly feels that way. She even ignored me while we were in court. And she was with Girl's Generation. At court and if...you've seen the pictures online. She was even spotted at a fancy restaurant with Taeyeon. The one that got her kicked out in the first place. They were smiling and having dinner together and all that. It just...doesn't make any sense to me. Its not like they're...secret lovers, right?" Krystal cried.

"I don't know, but hopefully we'll find out. But let me patch up your hand and then we can go." Amber said before taking her into the dining room and taking out a first aid kit.

As the two sat down, Amber used a pair of tweezers to take out any broken bits of the mirror embedded into Krystal's hand before cleaning off the blood with hydrogen peroxide, causing Krystal to wince in pain. She then bandaged up Krystal's hand. "There we go, its gonna be a couple of days before it fully heals. Just be careful." Amber smiled.

Krystal nodded as they got up and got their shoes on. Not long after, the two left the dorm. But with the lawsuits with SM, they would probably have to go find a new place to live. Either that, or a new record label would provide one for them. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Jessica were en rout to Gyeongpo Beach, where they were going to be meeting Krystal. As Taeyeon parked her car, the two had a nice view. After exiting their cars, Taeyeon just kept her keys around her neck. Unable to contain herself, because she didn't want to be afraid of flaunting her love for Jessica, Taeyeon held her hand rather tightly as they walked towards the sand. Jessica didn't even try to fight the affection. It didn't take long for the two to start dancing around a bit. Thankfully onlookers weren't really paying attention and both women expected photos to surface online later. As their fingers interlocked, Taeyeon leaned closer to Jessica, looking up a bit at the younger woman that was slightly taller then her. Wi

Please log in to read the full chapter